What's new

PAF is in Qatar with JF-17s and Mushaks.

Why on earth Qatar will invite JF-17 ? Doesn't make any sense :what:

To see if JF-17 can run on qatar metro train tracks.

Doha-Metro-Phase-1-Gold-Line-771x544.jpg

Qatar and KSA are in serious rivalry specially after CENTCOM and other US military bases in Qatar ,reason for this seems unknown so lets keep it that way until something comes up no hype ,propaganda .It can be just a stop over as you don't do evaluation for few days also all evaluation are done mostly in secret since both parties want confidentiality.

well its like asking if saudi arabia would be interesting in the jf-17? which would be no as they have the money to go advanced. but the mushaks however... are very good and if theres a civilian version, i would buy it as opposed to a 172. even saudi arabia has them

Qatar is a brotherly and friendly country. It is a good thing they are taking interest in our planes.

Hmmm

Lots of Qatari interest in Pakistan in recent months.

Not sure if they were asked by Saudi to increase their foot print or just doing it to pursue their own interests.

I was told by my near and dear one who happen to work in Qatar that Qataris dont have a good opinion about Pakistan because apparently we supported Saudi Arabia in some sort of skirmish happened sometime in past between SA and Qatar. ME is a proper cocktail of conflicts and if you really want to look at the state of Ummah go no further. For us in Pakistan, its the case of Damn if we do , Damn if we dont. That is why I say, F them all just look after own interests without getting sentimental or thinking too much about sensitives of others.

PM is on the way to qatar maybe some talk for lease of these aircrafts Insha'Allah.
Jf is awesome for small countries.

Gulf states are only interested in Western suppliers for their air force requirements. But given the way oil prices are tanking may be they are looking for a cheaper alternative.

That's a commendable point :agree: :tup:.

I hope If they allow visitations, it should be on such day when there is official holiday or the time should be in afternoon i.e 3 or 4 PM or else My office timings will become an obstacle.
Try to get an interview with the air crew if possible, ask Horus or Webby to provide some pdf credentials.

Back
Top Bottom