What's new

PAF is in Qatar with JF-17s and Mushaks.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PAF contingent is in Doha Qatar with JF-17 fighters and Mushak trainers at the invite of Qatari govt. More to follow

20160208123102.jpg
AgYZf-e2E4UTXQNJ_qtgBepUY161H-CTK_Qhia18-gHY.jpg
Ap2FByQiAY37b-ZMLw5Kbu9zhhpz6zVApHSBmLyY3olz.jpg

Last edited:
Evaluation? Is Qatar interested in buying these?? Man that would be awesome if they decided to buy JF-17

and will they leave to Morocco For Air Show from Qatar :D :D

Hmmm

Lots of Qatari interest in Pakistan in recent months.

Not sure if they were asked by Saudi to increase their foot print or just doing it to pursue their own interests.

Hmmm

Lots of Qatari interest in Pakistan in recent months.

Not sure if they were asked by Saudi to increase their foot print or just doing it to pursue their own interests.

I think not. Qatar and KSA have a certain friction. It's not visible but there is some diplomatic friction.

Evaluation? Is Qatar interested in buying these?? Man that would be awesome if they decided to buy JF-17

and will they leave to Morocco For Air Show from Qatar :D :D

Morocco show is in April if I'm not mistaken. This could be an evaluation visit.

I think not. Qatar and KSA have a certain friction. It's not visible but there is some diplomatic friction.

The budding relationship btw Qatar and Turkey is very interesting.

Both countries support the same factions in Syria as well as supported MB in Egypt as opposed to Saudi.

Maybe this has also played a role in increased Qatari interest in Pakistan

The more they sell the more the clout of JF17 grow.

PAF contingent is in Doha Qatar with JF-17 fighters and Mushak trainers at the invite of Qatari govt. More to follow

Most probably a stopover for Morocco. There is absolutely no way at all Qatar would ever be interested in any of these. Not even in their worst nightmare situation.

I am surprised why was Qatar chosen , and not Saudi Arabia / Dahran or Jordan ?

The budding relationship btw Qatar and Turkey is very interesting.

Both countries support the same factions in Syria as well as supported MB in Egypt as opposed to Saudi.

Maybe this has also played a role in increased Qatari interest in Pakistan

True. Let's see if anything comes out of this visit. Hope for the best. Fingers crossed.

Jiye JF-17........Jiye PAF........

The determination of PAF with JF-17 jet is commendable. I hope they succeed in their mission. :pakistan:

Most probably a stopover for Morocco. There is absolutely no way at all Qatar would ever be interested in any of these. Not even in their worst nightmare situation.

I am surprised why was Qatar chosen , and not Saudi Arabia / Dahran or Jordan ?

Why would they Stopover in Qatar before 2 months of Morocco Airshow??

And Read it Mushaq and JF-17 went there by The Invitation of Qatar Gov...

Let me know today if it is possible to visit them.

Back
Top Bottom