What's new

PAF hobby models thread.

thats called, weathering effects.. and by the way its not my work:D

Hang on there one cottonpickin minute there fella.. lines on one plane is marking, and on another is called "weathering"?

He STILL used a marker. Just like the fabulous job on the MIG console. That's hand painted. Who are these guys anyway? friends?

This is what is called "weathering".. HORSH 4X4 after a day's hard run in mud.. another oldie from my college days...:D

Attachments

• afrika_corps_s.jpg
    afrika_corps_s.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 40
no they are not my models or my friends’, I got the models form websites.
These models are engraved, and when the hobbyist chooses to expose the panels, flaps, ruder etc they run a wet brush over these engraves then dap it with strokes using piece of cloth, and the paint is absorbed around the engraved areas.

no they are not my models or my friends’, I got the models form websites.
These models are engraved, and when the hobbyist chooses to expose the panels, flaps, ruder etc they run a wet brush over these engraves then dap it with strokes using piece of cloth, and the paint is absorbed around the engraved areas.

Yes, yes, I know.

I was under the impression that you were a scale modeller. I did not realize you were buying pre-made models and displaying them.

Are your RC kits, pre-fab also? I don't have one ready yet, because I'm still building one (BF-109)

Have you actually built a complete kit you can exhibit as your own?

With the wealth of knowledge you claim to have - surely at least one worthy of display?

Am I missing something here???:angel:

Yes, yes, I know.

I was under the impression that you were a scale modeller. I did not realize you were buying pre-made models and displaying them.

Are your RC kits, pre-fab also? I don't have one ready yet, because I'm still building one (BF-109)

Have you actually built a complete kit you can exhibit as your own?

With the wealth of knowledge you claim to have - surely at least one worthy of display?

Am I missing something here???:angel:

maybe u misunderstood me.. i did not buy them for collection, what i meant was i got the pictures from websites..i have not made a single displayable models yet:D only 2 1/177 F-14 and EF-2000 back in 2001, without any paint job..
Hopefully under $120 buget i will be able to start my hobby!i will order kits in a couple of days and when i get back to South Africa it will take me at lest a week to complete 3 PAF fighter models K-8, J-10 F-16 that i wanna assemble ..with paint job...:bounce: so hopefully you will get to see them very soon..

Guy's not so good with the pic's stuff here but i have uploaded some of mines in the member gallery please free to check them out not the greatest but i guess they are alright i will be making some and have some more i will put up in the right place lol anyhow thx guys.

TopGun - where did you put it? I can't find it

I could be stupid...:cheers:

maybe u misunderstood me.. i did not buy them for collection, what i meant was i got the pictures from websites..i have not made a single displayable models yet:D only 2 1/177 F-14 and EF-2000 back in 2001, without any paint job..
Hopefully under $120 buget i will be able to start my hobby!i will order kits in a couple of days and when i get back to South Africa it will take me at lest a week to complete 3 PAF fighter models K-8, J-10 F-16 that i wanna assemble ..with paint job...:bounce: so hopefully you will get to see them very soon..

I certainly look forward to it buddy!!

You will have a blast with it - I feel it in me bones!!:cheers:

Found them Topgun.

I must say you do build fine models!! :tup::tup::tup:

How did you get the PAF logos? Decals?

Hey thx texas i tried i will be putting up a mirage and k-8 and f-6 soon chek them out they will have alot of detail thx again hope u guys like them!!

Pretty good work there TG!

Hey Webby! why don't we open a Scale modeller's section??

Found them Topgun.

I must say you do build fine models!! :tup::tup::tup:

How did you get the PAF logos? Decals?

Well i got them from my cousin in PAK when i went there almost 2 years ago he is a sq leader in PAF and his hobby is to build models in his free time !:chilli:

Well i got them from my cousin in PAK when i went there almost 2 years ago he is a sq leader in PAF and his hobby is to build models in his free time !:chilli:

Then I must complement him.

He builds some durn fine models!!:enjoy:

Texas i was talking decals /logos as u asked not the models they are built be me sir lol but anyhow glad u enjoyed them will put up some more soon !!:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom