What's new

PAF Future Leading Aircraft

But Chinese can't export J-11/J-16 without Russian permission:p::disagree:
Hi sir at least you come to the point where you agreed about exporting from Russian permission now if you please read my post again I have mentioned something about engine development by the Chinese beside this we can always use Russian engines in these jets to give Russian also business beside the Chinese
Thank you

Hi,

At 60 plus years of age---I could qualify to be Dad / grand dad to many---so don't go there.

Talk professional---.

Hi,

You thoughtless man---the mirage indeed was not inferior to the F16 at that time---but in due time it became as supreior to the F16 or more---.

What the fck happened to the MAN BEHIND THE MACHINE that was being bragged by the Paf for decades.

Indian would never be able to get the F16 at that time---.

With the Mirage 2000 in Pak air force---Paf would have neutered IAF.

USSR had nothing to field against the Paf at that time---the pakistani mirage 3/5 were as good an aircraft in combat as any---.

Supposedly the first kills were done by the mirage---.

The Paf commited TREASON by allowing the indians to get the "SECOND BEST" aircraft the mirage 2000.

The Rafale was a mature program in 2002---. It was the leading aircraft of the world second most potent super power.

Stop telling lies for the sake of Paf---.

Hi,

There is no such thing as "democracy" in pakistan---it is a mob rule and chaos---.

In weapons purchase---there is no such thing as democracy.

Develop a thick skin and that is the only way you will learn---.

For pakistani kids---they need to be smacked hard----otherwise all your lives you will claim to be learning and in the end learn nothing---.

When you want to learn---GET YOUR EGO OUT OF THE WAY---that is first and foremost---.

If you hear something different---you need to latch onto that and find out why someone is talking different---what is the reason---what is the purpose---.

I did not " learn " as you stated in my 20's and 30's---my tragedy is that I started learning it when I was 7 years old---there was a plethora of books about war in my house that my father had started buying for me to read after I was born---.

I don't have time for any "sensible" argument---you kids need to DEVELOP the resource to get to the crux of the matter by delving and diving deeper into the issue---and learn to ask---WHY.

It is you who needs to widen your horizons---my time has come and gone---I am just a crusty old man---who don't give a sh-it if I hurt your feelings or if you hurt my ego / feelings---.
sir
There is democracy in Pakistan and it is flourishing and one day it will be like the developed democracies in the world like europeon nations have right know. you should read the books to know the history of democracy in Uk, it was same like that it is now in Pakistan. It is a filter that is filtering the corrupt just some patience needed. And Everything else you said------- it seems you are not taking your antidepressants regularly.

Half in Pakistan's history, Army ruled the country directly, rest through their manufactured proxies.
so indirectly you are blaming army for every bad deed.

'At 60 plus years of age'.. you talk like kids. Worse you are single headed and behave like toddlers, no amount of arguments are useful.. you are impervious to them.

Talk professional... are you serious.. if you are professional than you will already know what shit we would be been in today, had we acquired M2Ks.. and now would have ended facing SUs.. outranged, outgunned, out-powered.. No you are not talking like 'professional'..

Hi,

No american has ever told me that I talk like a 'kid'---that is atypical 'pakistani' term---.

F16 is no different than any M2k in its class or upgrades---and neither is an upgrade m2k different than any upgraded F16 in its class---.

Even if the Paf had taken the initial F16's---they were advised to go for the M2k's so that they may not be sanctioned---due to diversity. But then you would not know---you might be in diapers then.

sir
There is democracy in Pakistan and it is flourishing and one day it will be like the developed democracies in the world like europeon nations have right know. you should read the books to know the history of democracy in Uk, it was same like that it is now in Pakistan. It is a filter that is filtering the corrupt just some patience needed. And Everything else you said------- it seems you are not taking your antidepressants regularly.

so indirectly you are blaming army for every bad deed.

Hi,

Democracy in pakistan is not going to flourish---you have been lied to---or you are a part of those lying---.

Democracy is either in the next day---or is out the next day---.

It is not a plant or a tree that grows over time---as advertised in pakistan by the pakistani politicians.

Hi,

Democracy in pakistan is not going to flourish---you have been lied to---or you are a part of those lying---.

Democracy is either in the next day---or is out the next day---.

It is not a plant or a tree that grows over time---as advertised in pakistan by the pakistani politicians
Sir
democracy in Pakistan will flourish. you have been lied to that it will not.

Hi,

No american has ever told me that I talk like a 'kid'---that is atypical 'pakistani' term---.

F16 is no different than any M2k in its class or upgrades---and neither is an upgrade m2k different than any upgraded F16 in its class---.

Even if the Paf had taken the initial F16's---they were advised to go for the M2k's so that they may not be sanctioned---due to diversity. But then you would not know---you might be in diapers then.

I never knew an adult 'American' who talked like that.. it is typical behaviour of Pakistani kids on this forum..

Too much generalisation.. M2k being negotiated were different from even non-MLUed in almost everything. They were heavier, lower thrust, lower radar range, lower range, lower turn rates, lower time to remain in a dog fight. They had one edge.. 350s/MICA and one similarity I can thing of, fly by wire, which in those day was quite an edge over other jets. Compared to MLUed, blk 52s... was always Plan B.

Sir
democracy in Pakistan will flourish. you have been lied to that it will not.
Hi,

It is my observation in relation to history---. So---don't use my words on me just for the sake of it---.

Pakistan should go for at least 50 4.5th gen. planes and given the situation Pakistan is facing I think PAF should go for J-11D variant with AESA radar. Then Pakistan Lineup with 75 F-16s, 100 JFT, 55 F-7PGs and 100 plus mirage planes (later acquired) along with 50 J-11D will be a strong one. And It will also give PAF enough time for developing better Block 3 JFT, which could be 4++ gen. & 5th gen. fighter plane procurement probably J-31.

The basic changes which should be made in JFT Block 3 are of powerful engine, AESA radar (it would be better to get Italian SELEX radar and avionics suite & also Italy doesn't has banned collaborate in defence sector with Pakistan yet), Design improvements (will leads to increase payload and hard points), range and manuverability. If such changes demand even 3-4 years we can wait then given the procurement of 4.5th gen. planes.

Finmeccanica - Selex ES (Italy) is doing a great job in developing great radars. In acknowledgements of this company's radar abilities NATO has awarded a multi billion contract for SAAB Gripen NG planes for NATO forces. eastern plane with western avionics would be a challenge for enemies. And India will never think of penetrating in Pakistan Air space.

now india is going to get F-16 & F-18, what are the PAF plans to tackle them ?

Has the deal for F-16 and F-18 finalised?

Has the deal for F-16 and F-18 finalised?
AFAIK india has nothing chosen yet between Gripen and F-16. F-18 were not in line whatsoever!

Supposed India procures F-16s block 60 and F-18 planes. Then also it wouldn't create much problem for Pakistan except there would be more no of planes shot down of IAF (If PAF is on defensive side). Because not only PAF fighter interceptors would be used, role of AWACS, SAMs should also be consider. It's very much difficult for a country to destroy an enemy state Air Defence if they has sufficient SAMs and AWACS in there camp.

Suppose if IAF Su-30 MKIs along with F-16 enters into Pakistan Air Space AWACS would detect them before they are able to lock down PAF plane. AWACS would give an early hand to PAF planes to practise precautionary measures while an assault is in preparation by enemy. Thus they can tackle them by engaging in WVR, BVR fights what the scenario takes. And the reason for having an AESA radar is that our fighter planes can detect and engage them right on same time they are detecting us.

Why PAF isn't going for SU 35 some people says that Russia not giving us SU 35 but i am sure they will us because we are friends now.

There are no plans to buy an off the shelf solution. The PAF is interested in J-20 and it has been communicated to China at the highest level. If China refuses to export the J-20, PAF will seek a Research, Development and Manufacturing agreement with CAC to develop a new 5th generation platform. There's next to no interest in the J-31 aircraft thus far.

There are no plans to buy an off the shelf solution. The PAF is interested in J-20 and it has been communicated to China at the highest level. If China refuses to export the J-20, PAF will seek a Research, Development and Manufacturing agreement with CAC to develop a new 5th generation platform. There's next to no interest in the J-31 aircraft thus far.
Any particular reason why the FC31 garnered no interest by PAF? Any drawbacks it might have...or anything that's not to PAF's liking? Why else would PAF resort to spend extra money designing a whole new 5th gen fighter jet rather than making modifications to FC31?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom