What's new

PAF Future Leading Aircraft

Every Chinese senior members stated this fact here on PDF like @Beast , @wanglaokan , @cirr , etc etc,

and how do you know sir that it is not for Pakistan, just your assumption/opinion, i think ban for all countries, just my 2 cent sir @ziaulislam sir:angel:
non of these Chinese members are in policy, china is dictator ship and CP is in power for last 50 years from experience of 1960s, -1990zand even 1990s/2000s and recently it seems china has shared every piece of technology with Pakistan, there exist an influence and trust between Chinese govt and Pakistani military

Now i am not saying this cannot change but it doesnt seem it has changed. just because USA has this with F22 (due to congress) people think china will replicate it but i dont think so

earlier their ACE in 2000s(j-10) was being looking at by PAF even before it was announced offically

non of these Chinese members are in policy, china is dictator ship and CP is in power for last 50 years from experience of 1960s, -1990zand even 1990s/2000s and recently it seems china has shared every piece of technology with Pakistan, there exist an influence and trust between Chinese govt and Pakistani military

Now i am not saying this cannot change but it doesnt seem it has changed. just because USA has this with F22 (due to congress) people think china will replicate it but i dont think so

earlier their ACE in 2000s(j-10) was being looking at by PAF even before it was announced offically
so that is your just assumtion/ opinion lets wait and see:angel:, for my understanding that every thing that China have doesn't mean that Pakistan will get it eventually :disagree:

so that is your just assumtion/ opinion lets wait and see:angel:, for my understanding that every thing that China have doesn't mean that Pakistan will get it eventually :disagree:
based upon available previous facts..nothing is 100%

its in common interest of both china and pakistan..china biggest threat is india, and its true for china as well. china needs strong allies, just like any super power. USA has amassed, india, japan, korea, and is moving in take Indonesia into its fold to counter china..china needs allies too. china has shared critical technology lately so i dont see why it wont sell(i am not talking about tot)

its in common interest of both china and pakistan..china biggest threat is india, and its true for china as well. china needs strong allies, just like any super power. USA has amassed, india, japan, korea, and is moving in take Indonesia into its fold to counter china..china needs allies too. china has shared critical technology lately so i dont see why it wont sell(i am not talking about tot)
No i wouldn't agree on you sir this is China strategics asset how can we share with us, it a risk for China to give J-20 to Pakistan, what happen if J-20 will fall in the wrong hand (spying) from India and USA:disagree:

China’s biggest threat is the US. India to them is just an annoying mosquito. Despite having the same population, China is miles ahead of India in every index.

China’s biggest threat is the US. India to them is just an annoying mosquito. Despite having the same population, China is miles ahead of India in every index.
its projected to be thrid biggest economy and share vastly disputed boarder with china
it intends to even take kashmir parts of western chinese provinces that boarder has been signed with pakistan and china

Egypt order 50 Migs for 2 Billion $ (i.e dirt cheap) considering capability if not surpassing SU35 but are evenly matched .

Mmmm...not sure about that TBH. I highly doubt the MiG-35 comes close to the Su-35. Forget about its range it's way less. Less weapon's load and possibly an AESA radar within the next year as the VKS's MiG-35 just finished factory testing and are now being tested by the RuAF but without an AESA radar. So something to consider but a slew of exellent weapons including BRVRAAMs and A2G and A2S. So it's a step up to the F-16 but not by a large margin, but it does give you the dual engine usage and could very well suplement the PAF F-16 fleet.

As business consultant i would have negotiated ruthlessly hard deal with Mikoyan corporation for Mig35 since it is difficult times for Migs these days in term of orders with Engine Overhaul and support facility built my bets are on Mig 35 40 Mil$ a piece tru big brother of JF17

The problem would be introducing a Russian platform into the PAF so you'd be basically starting from scratch, even though you have experience with older Soviet-based Chinese platforms, it'll be a bit tougher but certainly manageable.

My opinion, if the PAF wants something to counter India's Su-30MKIs right now and for the next 15 years, there really is only one option. With some very heavy persuading with incentives for cooperation in whatever is needed (de-nuclearization is out of the question of course,) then there is only 1 choice for $12 billion buys you 75 F-15PSA (Pakistani Silent Eagle) at the standard that Saudiya and Qatar are buying. This is the ONLY viable option besides 100 J-11s to meet the Indian Su-30MKI threat along with all current inventory in the PAF.

1349222.jpg

1500 AIM-120Ds (PAF already operates the AIM-120C so it'll be like new shoes.)
1000 AIM-9X (easily adaptable and the most potent short range missile)
500 AGM-88 (need some anti radiation munitions with a beastmodejet like that)
Assorted GBU (same reason and PAF already operates GBU-12 IINM)
500 JDAM kits to go with 500 MK82 (just so the beast can also perform its other role)

I know it might seem crazy but what I'm hearing on this thread is the main point of countering India's air force and primarily the Su30MKI and there is nothing out there that is capable of doing that except for this aircraft since the Russians will not piss off the Indians and sell the PAF the Su-35 and getting the J-11 from China in this number is also impossible. So as crazy as my idea might be, it might make the most sense for solving the problem at hand in the OP.

Gripen, more F-16s, J-10s will not get you any parity or close threat to the superb Su-30MKI in the numbers that the IAF has. This solution might seem impossible but so is tackling India's fleet of MKIs. One will need to offset the other.

its projected to be thrid biggest economy and share vastly disputed boarder with china
it intends to even take kashmir parts of western chinese provinces that boarder has been signed with pakistan and china

Is this a script from an upcoming Bollywood movie?

nope from fox news

and nope india and china doesnt share any boarder, india is in africa and china in asia

Regardless of what advancement India makes, China will always dwarf it. It’s china that’s projected to be the next super power. Not India. India has almost 700 million people living under a dollar a day.

India taking over Chinese territory Hahahaah

No i wouldn't agree on you sir this is China strategics asset how can we share with us, it a risk for China to give J-20 to Pakistan, what happen if J-20 will fall in the wrong hand (spying) from India and USA:disagree:
Well, I thought both of you are wrong about China. I worked in the province goverment for more than 10 years, and have a lot of former classmates in military institutions. I am sure that neither our political system runs as a dictatorship, nor we consider Pakistan people as second level of people that we should kept secret from you.

Left how our political system runs as another story, let's talk about J-20. No need to keep secret from you, as you can't keep secret by those hidden reasons. If PAF can leak secrets, traitors in PLAAF and AVIC also can do that. If J-20 is shot down by IAF, we can improve the plane by your experience.

But I believe you won't got any J-20 too. J-20 is not suitable for PAF, that is the key problem. In PLAAF J-20 is acting like an assassin. The key role of J-20 is to knock out enemy AWACS and tanker planes far away from our shore, not dogfight with enemy jets. In low speed dogfight current version J-20 is a bit dummy against our J-10 and light equiped J-11, it acts superior in sonic speed(cite from J-20 pilot Zhang Hao). PAF don't need such 2 march heavy assassin. Project AZM will be good enough for you.

Mmmm...not sure about that TBH. I highly doubt the MiG-35 comes close to the Su-35. Forget about its range it's way less. Less weapon's load and possibly an AESA radar within the next year as the VKS's MiG-35 just finished factory testing and are now being tested by the RuAF but without an AESA radar. So something to consider but a slew of exellent weapons including BRVRAAMs and A2G and A2S. So it's a step up to the F-16 but not by a large margin, but it does give you the dual engine usage and could very well suplement the PAF F-16 fleet.

The problem would be introducing a Russian platform into the PAF so you'd be basically starting from scratch, even though you have experience with older Soviet-based Chinese platforms, it'll be a bit tougher but certainly manageable.

My opinion, if the PAF wants something to counter India's Su-30MKIs right now and for the next 15 years, there really is only one option. With some very heavy persuading with incentives for cooperation in whatever is needed (de-nuclearization is out of the question of course,) then there is only 1 choice for $12 billion buys you 75 F-15PSA (Pakistani Silent Eagle) at the standard that Saudiya and Qatar are buying. This is the ONLY viable option besides 100 J-11s to meet the Indian Su-30MKI threat along with all current inventory in the PAF.

1349222.jpg

500 JDAM kits to go with 500 MK82 (just so the beast can also perform its other role)

I know it might seem crazy but what I'm hearing on this thread is the main point of countering India's air force and primarily the Su30MKI and there is nothing out there that is capable of doing that except for this aircraft since the Russians will not piss off the Indians and sell the PAF the Su-35 and getting the J-11 from China in this number is also impossible. So as crazy as my idea might be, it might make the most sense for solving the problem at hand in the OP.

Gripen, more F-16s, J-10s will not get you any parity or close threat to the superb Su-30MKI in the numbers that the IAF has. This solution might seem impossible but so is tackling India's fleet of MKIs. One will need to offset the other.
Why don't have faith on your JF-17 Block3?

Morden air combat is not only about the plane itself, buy also about the whole system which support them. With new AESA radars and new missiles JF-17 Block3 could counter current version IAF Su-30MKI.

The next step will be AZM(based on TF-X or Shenyang J-31), not F-15SE.

I can understand that it is not superior platform as compared to SU 35 but cheaper and fit in the budget regarding AESA we have our own program for AESA and i doubt that PAF will go for other option or should go ,we have 150 to 200 jets to replace and Mig 35 role should be with JF17 not with F16 as benefits of Mig is Engine RD series commonality and incorporate larger loiter time

1349222.jpg

Your Answer has two parts
1 . Inducting Soviet system
Engine we are working already on overhaul facility for RD - 93 series which is main power plant of JF17 now we can easily manage this .
2. For electronics our infrastructure supports all gadgetry i dont see big deal over that

http://www.pac.org.pk/jf-17
FOr F15 SA its game over with US so I cant comment on this any more

Back
Top Bottom