What's new

PAF denies reports about Pakistan interested in buying F-35.

We have a patwari here by the name of @viper who was jumping around in euphoria a few weeks back regarding one of his prophecies about Pakistan buying F35 coming true. Not just that he also made fun of those who didnt take him seriously.
I wonder whats his excuse after this announcement.

there a few f16s out there norway is getting rid of their f16's which are to be replaced with f35's. also the the belgian air force and the danish too are getting rid of theirs too. i thing my numbers are right in terms of numbers of the amount of the j31-tfx

the 6th gen fighters are to be in flight tests about 2025 being the minimum
On a side note, I'm pretty much convinced that 6th gen are gonna be the last generation of manned fighters. 7th gen+ are going to be exclusively drone fighters.

On a side note, I'm pretty much convinced that 6th gen are gonna be the last generation of manned fighters. 7th gen+ are going to be exclusively drone fighters.

Some might say the 6th generation will be drones

Some might say the 6th generation will be drones
I used to think so as well, but the architecture isn't completely there yet, and won't be for a very long time. I'll probably be a hybrid. A piloted aircraft, but with a lot of autonomous controls; it'll probably be autonomous enough that pilots will have a much easier time flying them (i.e idiot proof). A simple example of this, and the concept has already been proven with current drone tech, is autonomous take off and landing, along with minimal decision making allowed.

India is world's 9th largest economy and that has not been built on aid money

OK fine now go turn your 9th biggest economy in to a supa powa and troll else where

Air chief Sohail Aman says Pakistan has no interest in buying F-35. All media reports in this regard are just "Bad journalism ". PAF is looking for 5th Generation fighter jets but not F-35.
wooo so we can post any thing which is circulated on social media ? even we do not like to put the link of social media . lol...

Air chief Sohail Aman says Pakistan has no interest in buying F-35. All media reports in this regard are just "Bad journalism ". PAF is looking for 5th Generation fighter jets but not F-35.

Obviously Pakistan wont buy F-35 it costs 135 million USD per unit , By 135 million pakistan can buy 3 J-20s , which is better then the F-35 and China will also help us maintain it .

Obviously Pakistan wont buy F-35 it costs 135 million USD per unit , By 135 million pakistan can buy 3 J-20s , which is better then the F-35 and China will also help us maintain it .

Yes, but J20 is not ready & its performance is unknown, also its a huge aircraft as compared to F35. Also the aircraft will keep changing & by the time J20 gets inducted in PLAFF the aircraft will be quiet different.

Mate. J-20 is not for export. The only option left is J-31 if PAF chooses for Chinese 5th generation aircraft.

I almost forgot to put a big LoL here.

Angoor Khattay Hen! At over 130 Million US$ a piece they are not for Pakistan.

No Country is offering 5th Gen aircraft at least 2020 till then we have many interests to safeguard, i believe PAF realy looking for heavy weight twin engine and i am quite sure PAF will not go for SU-35. Most likely F-18 or Chinese one.
Who is selling F 18s to Pakistan?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom