What's new

PAF denies reports about Pakistan interested in buying F-35.

Man behind the machine that matters more
That sure is thats why IAF puts so much time , money and effort to train all its pilots who take part in many international exercises with countries like russia , UK , USA , France , Israel , Japan , Singapore ect. ect.

but in this age man is becoming iralevent for example russian had devloped systems to land mig29s on there own in late 1980s just forget about automation level in current breed of frontline fighters from USA , UK , France , Germany and russia GOT IT :azn:

This is a true news.

Pakistani Air Chief cleared all misconceptions. PAF don't have any space for F-35 in its fleet. PAF develops their training, fighting and procurement doctrines after years of debates and analysis.

For now PAF should consider buying SU35 & replace old dying fleet of Mirages & F7 with SU35. F7 & Mirages are crashing on regular bases & we are risking our highly trained fighter pilots. Fixing the on going issue should be PAF's number one priority.

That sure is thats why IAF puts so much time , money and effort to train all its pilots who take part in many international exercises with countries like russia , UK , USA , France , Israel , Japan , Singapore ect. ect.

but in this age man is becoming iralevent for example russian had devloped systems to land mig29s on there own in late 1980s just forget about automation level in current breed of frontline fighters from USA , UK , France , Germany and russia GOT IT :azn:

And after putting so much Money and Effort to Train Pilots and conducting International Exercises IAF falls from skies like flying coffins weather it's MiG-21 Su-30MKI Jaguar C-130 Hercules

IAF losr 59 Planes in just 3 years :D so money and effort going waste and i'm not counting Heli :D :D

Air chief Sohail Aman says Pakistan has no interest in buying F-35. All media reports in this regard are just "Bad journalism ". PAF is looking for 5th Generation fighter jets but not F-35.

This statement is illogical ! The 5th generation fighters are: F-22, F35, PAK FA, J-20 and J-31. The F-22 and J-20 are not going to be exported. PAK FA is unavailable to Pakistan. That leaves F-35 and J-31 as the only options for PAF at the present time.

This statement is illogical ! The 5th generation fighters are: F-22, F35, PAK FA, J-20 and J-31. The F-22 and J-20 are not going to be exported. PAK FA is unavailable to Pakistan. That leaves F-35 and J-31 as the only options for PAF at the present time.

It's not illogical F-35 A costs $148 million F-35B costs $251 million and F-35C costs $337 million so can PAF afford these Jets? I don't think so

the Only jet that's ready are F-22 and F-35
J-20 and J-31 are under tests and j-31 is not coming till 2024
PAK-FA India is gonna buy that unavailable to Pakistan
the Turkish is gonna build it's 5th Generation Jet TAI TFX
so does South Korea KAI KF-X
Even Japanese are gonna make 5th generation jets Mitsubishi A TD-X Shinshin

So Pakistan can also look for Turkish and South Korean

It's not illogical
the Turkish is gonna build it's 5th Generation Jet TAI TFX
so does South Korea KAI KF-X
Even Japanese are gonna make 5th generation jets Mitsubishi A TD-X Shinshin

So Pakistan can also look for Turkish and South Korean

Future is not on the discussion. I quote my self That leaves F-35 and J-31 as the only options for PAF at the present time.

Future is not on the discussion. I quote my self That leaves F-35 and J-31 as the only options for PAF at the present time.

PAF is not gonna buy This Expensive jet (F-35) and J-31 is Not ready yet so wait for 2024 that makes it jet of future so anything else?

PAF is not gonna buy This Expensive jet (F-35) and J-31 is Not ready yet so wait for 2024 that makes it jet of future so anything else?

Turkey wanted to co-operate with South Korea on FGF on 50-50 basis which South Koreans have rejected. It would be difficult but not impossible for both Turkey and South Korea to build individually. Pakistan best option is licensed production of J-31 by either replacing JF-17 production or building another production line in early 2020s.

If price and politics the hurdle to get F-35 then only option left is J-31 even though it May not available before 2020.

Turkey wanted to co-operate with South Korea on FGF on 50-50 basis which South Koreans have rejected. It would be difficult but not impossible for both Turkey and South Korea to build individually. Pakistan best option is licensed production of J-31 by either replaing JF-17 production or building another production line.

Licensed production of J-31??? Can't see that happening depends on Chinese are they willing to give production to PAF or not

Son, yr a new member so i dont want to burst yr bubble. Just get some knowledge before comments. Go through this forum first, it will give u a great amount of knowledge.

Licensed production of J-31??? Can't see that happening depends on Chinese are they willing to give production to PAF or not

Pakistan is now making 50% parts for JF-17 and we need a FGF so its logical to switch production to J-31 in early 2020s. China is building J-31 for exports and Pakistan requires 5-6 squadrons i.e. around 100 fighters. So build them in Pakistan with ToT.

Back
Top Bottom