What's new

PAF denies reports about Pakistan interested in buying F-35.

tarrar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Air chief Sohail Aman says Pakistan has no interest in buying F-35. All media reports in this regard are just "Bad journalism ". PAF is looking for 5th Generation fighter jets but not F-35.

Air chief Sohail Aman says Pakistan has no interest in buying F-35. All media reports in this regard are just "Bad journalism ". PAF is looking for 5th Generation fighter jets but not F-35.

You are late Sir,
The Damage has been Done.

We have Wasted over 100 pages in PDF and Gigs of Bandwidth Already !

More Over,

<sarcasm>This even Resulted in India Buying over 15 Billion of Weapons </sarcasm>

PS : Food for the Thought - Will this Stop the Future "Rumours Discussed to Death" in PDF ? No.

Last edited:
Source please ? or you just dream it :D

You are late Sir,
The Damage has been Done.

We have Wasted over 100 pages in PDF and Gigs of Bandwidth Already !

More Over,

<sarcasm>This even Resulted in India Buying over 15 Billion of Weapons </sarcasm>

PS : Food for the Thought - Will this Stop the Future "Rumours Discussed to Death" in PDF ? No.
Well you can start over and do another 100 pages on this news which too doesn't have any source and that should make it for the damage done by previous one. :enjoy:

So far it is strongly circulating in Social Media, & I strongly believe in this news.

I also came to know about this sort of comments at different social sites .... but but but .... why the hell they are not issuing any official statement ... a straight forward denial or correction or something fucking official about the matter .... most of the time media strategy of Arm forces of Pakistan appear total failure ....

No Country is offering 5th Gen aircraft at least 2020 till then we have many interests to safeguard, i believe PAF realy looking for heavy weight twin engine and i am quite sure PAF will not go for SU-35. Most likely F-18 or Chinese one.

I also came to know about this sort of comments at different social sites .... but but but .... why the hell they are not issuing any official statement ... a straight forward denial or correction or something fucking official about the matter .... most of the time media strategy of Arm forces of Pakistan appear total failure ....
Why would they need to release an official statement when they never said anything officially in first place? There is no need to deny or confirm just because fan boys are going frenzy on fantasies. Who knows in future we may have the opportunity to go for F35 or likes so why not keep quite?

We were not interested in the SU 35 but then the Russian's showed interest. We are not interested in the F35 but what if for some reason the Americans are.... On an unrelated note how there are too many flying machines with the number 35 in them getting attention here. F35 MiG35 Su35 Mi 35???

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom