What's new

PAF Cyber Space Command

Be real… You never become a space force until you have your own independent mil sats and command & control aka C5ISR in today’s world. Our com and EW sys is highly dependent on the Americans (foreign sats). We are not even capable to establish a credible defence for protecting our space assets against any cyber-kinetic attacks.

Failed to understand this concept quite frankly. Suparco miserably failed to achieve any significant milestone despite having massive budget. It was established even before India’s ISRO. I don’t see we can even think of space com that requires a huge amount of investment, tech and R&D. A comprehensive and rigorous infra-space network needs to be establish with strong defence shield in order to conduct and pursue space ops including the one designed on the back illustration.

We hardly engaged any international space agency or have done any collaborative work.. The integration of existing systems doesn’t mean that we are now in the domain of space force lol.

You don't need to criticize too much. Any nation has to start from scratch.

First basis requirements is to identify which satellites are passing through Pakistan
And getting to differentiate btw Commercial and military sats and their timeline of crossing. Might be of little importance as even Amateurs in US do these kinda stuff but it's good to have them officially.

This is just a humble beginning of a very important future department in a temporary makeshift shack.
The new HQ is going to be in an undisclosed location with proper facilities and the new more advanced equipment. Wait for some time, this is the new dimension I mentioned sometime back.

Well, the cat is out of the bag, I guess.

First, Sohail Aman sb made a casual mention of PAF taking over SUPARCO missions lead. And now this video with a banner staring us in the face. There are more details to this, but as told @JamD and @Bilal Khan (Quwa) - we’d expect more news from PAF on this front in the coming months and years.

Pakistan Air Force - Space Command
View attachment 778067
Tracking, Monitoring, hacking, signal jamming, GPS spoofing, Optically blinding, and some more stuff

Pakistani Space command from what i can see will be the tracking and monitoring of Enemy satellite,
SUPARCO will still be main horse for development even thats a very small step but biggest issue lies with Pakistan economy.
Pakistan needs to sort its priorities they can keep following blindly these corrupt leaders and soon future generations won't even be able to food & water

YES ITS A PIPE DREAM BUT next 100 years will make or break humanity, Pakistan needs to step up here
:undecided: my space command vs Pakistani Space command i need my room was messy at that time
🤣🤣

O kiya yar ....Have you ever visited SUPARCO?

fancy names or some art work..... will not take us to space...read post #50 twice.

I pass by it on regular basis when wife is going to Ojha ... always looked like deserted haunted place to me lol

Capability gap being plugged post-Feb 2019 events?

Satellite surveilance and its application in any potential escalation involving the National Command Authority.
Did we not have the capability to do that before? I mean, did we not have access to Chinese satellite imagery?

Guess what...PAF space command has free version of Flightradar 24 to track aircrafts ...
E_grjHsVEAIaVD2.jpg

:lol: :rofl:

Guess what...PAF space command has free version of Flightradar 24 to track aircrafts ...
View attachment 778702

:lol: :rofl:
Holy crap....Americans using ADS-B exchange to track aircrafts

1631997209102.png

Did we not have the capability to do that before? I mean, did we not have access to Chinese satellite imagery?

How many that can be used in real time and how extensive is the coverage?

Given the disparity in conventional capability, shouldn't Pakistan's surveilance capability be enhanced to boost its effectiveness (I know military satellites are only one part)?

Back
Top Bottom