What's new

PAF Cyber Space Command

Pakistani Space command from what i can see will be the tracking and monitoring of Enemy satellite,
SUPARCO will still be main horse for development even thats a very small step but biggest issue lies with Pakistan economy.
Pakistan needs to sort its priorities they can keep following blindly these corrupt leaders and soon future generations won't even be able to food & water

YES ITS A PIPE DREAM BUT next 100 years will make or break humanity, Pakistan needs to step up here
:undecided: my space command vs Pakistani Space command i need my room was messy at that time
🤣🤣

Attachments

• 20210513_211035.jpg
    20210513_211035.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 112
Pakistanis are more interested in the size of building and it's look but not the work or targets assigned. Most probably due to culture and society which only prefer the size of the plot, design and location of the house built.
This was claimed to be the first ambulance service of the world.
IMG-20210913-WA0021.jpg

Bro take it easy those draws are not loaded with any dollars yet which we are meant to receive it from the divine power's. All in good time, a tour of MBS or Qatari prince can change all the size of the office and desks. Have patience Pakistan works in a mysterious way.

What a weirdly pathetic thinking to profess bdw? You seem to be stating it as if its very smart and pride worthy thing for Pakistan??

What a weirdly pathetic thinking to profess bdw? You seem to be stating it as if its very smart and pride worthy thing for Pakistan??
Sometimes you have to laugh at someone comment, so don't take it seriously.

Well, the cat is out of the bag, I guess.

First, Sohail Aman sb made a casual mention of PAF taking over SUPARCO missions lead. And now this video with a banner staring us in the face. There are more details to this, but as told @JamD and @Bilal Khan (Quwa) - we’d expect more news from PAF on this front in the coming months and years.

Pakistan Air Force - Space Command
View attachment 778067
I pressed "enhance" on my screen a bunch of times and the picture on the right there and it looks like a bunch of photos of satellites lol:
1631743679541.png

It’s a clear message to whom it may concern….

The entire Af-Pak is under watch from both the space and ground! Couple it with armed drones and soldiers on the ground! Now, it means the death of the proxy traitor terrorists no matter who their master is - be it India, Iran or Iblis himself….

Last edited:
A suleimani manjan to torture the Indians.

Tbh the interior design and those hanging colorful lamps remind me of massage parlors in Karachi 😂😂

Also, tf with those tower CPUs with 8 year old LEGEND casing??! You call that space command?? Even I could do better interior designing for PsychOps jf I just had to make Indians jealous 🤪

Secondly, why are we excited about this? @JamD, what was that rotating contraption in the laptop screen in the video? Wasn't our space program frozen in time and space when it was put under military oversight? How would PAF taking the lead over SUPARCO benefit our long-term interests?

Secondly, why are we excited about this? @JamD, what was that rotating contraption in the laptop screen in the video? Wasn't our space program frozen in time and space when it was put under military oversight? How would PAF taking the lead over SUPARCO benefit our long-term interests?
Good question. We are excited about the space program lead being taken away from SUPARCO. For context, SUPARCO is where the army likes to send dead end officers. Do really it is the worst of the SPD organizations. So the excitment is that maybe under PAF's leadership, which has always shown initiative and has a genuine need for presence in space (SATCOMs and intel), the space program will get somewhere.

In an ideal world I would taken away from SPD, put it under ministry of science and technology, and have its leadership be exclusively from within the ranks who rise up fauji or nonfauji.

Back
Top Bottom