What's new

PAF Cyber Space Command

Congrats , a great start looks like great start

I do suggest we develop own Operating System for purpose of Indigenous Application and get rid of influence of Windows and Apple from Pakistan

Space Command Center , Settelite Software etc

Can come in due time

The reason why Russian Space Program is #1 is because it is done with Russian Programming and their own Software

Last edited:
My two cents.

Actually investing into a separate command only makes sense if the plan includes sending Mil sats up, and establishing an anti satellite capacity in some shape and form. This cannot be PAF’s entirely own doing, since they’ve invited COAS over as well so I won’t be surprised if its funding is being pooled across all services. Thus sharing resources we send up (Army won’t let go of Suparco to PAF without some sort of an understanding).

This is beyond setting up a satellite imagery monitoring capacity, something that’s existed for years if not decade plus.

In the broader world, a space command is about taking war into space. As an example, the Americans now have the capability to send a craft near a satellite and interfere with its operations through robotics. And so, a realistic space command would make sure its satellites have the capability to monitor surroundings and send a live feed to the command centre. And if an intervention is detected, it should be neutralized, for example through the use of lasers. That would be a proper space command, at the very bare minimum.

But given the budget and roadmap, this is probably for remote sensing. Even then, it can be invaluable if it gives us an indigenous capability to monitor air to air missile launches and hits through IR based sensing. It would also give our pilots a picture that would be much harder to jam through usual means. Let's see how this evolves.

To all so called senior members trolling and laughing it's not about the size of the building or manpower or resources it's about taking initiative and building a certain capability..... don't you guys remember how Pakistan started with repair and overhaul facilities for aircraft and now we are manufacturing our very own fighter? Space command may not be a shiny impressive thing at this time but in next 20-25 years they may surprise you.... in 1980s or 90s when we were simply overhauling and rebuilding aircraft no one would have thought we will make a modern light weight 4+ gen fighter in that place.... but people like you simply lack vision and are only impressed with impressive buildings, infrastructure and money typical Pakistani attitude mocking others...

Khan G, koi share karso na koi Photo Shoto Telenor Office Di. :angel:
3195449123_2d7a00b44d_b+(1).jpg

Telenor_Celebrations-1024x657.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I have seen photos of Indian scam cells with better facilities than this “space command”
While it does look barebones - would you like to guess the size of skunkworks initially or even India’s own space command(formidable now)?
To all so called senior members trolling and laughing it's not about the size of the building or manpower or resources it's about taking initiative and building a certain capability..... don't you guys remember how Pakistan started with repair and overhaul facilities for aircraft and now we are manufacturing our very own fighter? Space command may not be a shiny impressive thing at this time but in next 20-25 years they may surprise you.... in 1980s or 90s when we were simply overhauling and rebuilding aircraft no one would have thought we will make a modern light weight 4+ gen fighter in that place.... but people like you simply lack vision and are only impressed with impressive buildings, infrastructure and money typical Pakistani attitude mocking others...
Unfortunately, Pakistanis mistake the differences between legitimate criticism and just criticism for the sake of criticism.

You have to start somewhere. In 1947 they weren't even enough pens or chairs for government offices. People assumed Pakistan would collapse and join India in a few months. Now look how far we've come.

Anyone taking this version of space command as a final version needs to remember the initial stages of Project Vision, and what it eventually turned into.

All such projects operate in a similar fashion in Pak, they start small and then pick up pace along the way. If anyone thinks that the scale of operations (with Army joining hands with PAF, handing over of Suparco to active PAF control) will remain at what they saw in a 80 second video, then they really have no idea how things work in Pak.

On top of that, this isn’t just a project, this is PAF setting up an entirely new command, with a three/two star heading it. And arguably in coordination with Army (& Navy?). It’s only a matter of time from here on out before we start seeing things taking shape.

Last edited:
Anyone taking this version of space command as a final version needs to remember the initial stages of Project Vision, and what it eventually turned into.

All such projects operate in a similar fashion in Pak, they start small and then pick up pace along the way. If anyone thinks that the scale of operations (with Army joining hands with PAF, handing over of Suparco to active PAF control) will remain at what they saw in a 80 second video, then they really have no idea how things work in Pak.

On top of that, this isn’t just a project, this is PAF setting up an entirely new command, with a three/two star heading it. And arguably in coordination with Army (& Navy?). It’s only a matter of time from here on out before we start seeing things taking shape.

This looks like what we call it " Jugaroo setup " but I am hopeful, you have to start somewhere.

We are the nation of shortcuts and zero work
So not surprised by the comments here

I can tell from what i see how the "cream" of nation do in medical field

Pakistan space force? Less gooo!

Anyways i know its not fully developed or has a budget in billions but gota start from somewhere eh? I am sure it will in a decades time i will be a proper branch of the Pakistan air force.

Also i don't think having a huge budget will be too important in space in the future as stuff with better tech will get cheaper.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom