What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

Well that wasn’t for you. That was for those brave pilots. But since they are not here you can reply on behalf on them.
Since I have nothing to add more I will leave you alone.

I wasn’t speaking for myself but for our Pilots.

But you can congratulate for our tea. Abhinandan said it was fantastic ! You can also congrats him for having drunk the most expensive tea !

Kidoo intelligence agencies play cat and mouse games especially in a region in where so many vested interests are involved. United State like Pakistan are still playing there cards even today about Afghanistan. Presence of OBL inside Pakistan was part of the game plan but unfortunately it turned out to be the set back. United States is still looking for "honorable" exit from Afghanistan....despite raising the entire Afghan National Army and arming, training them to teeth from scratch, spending trillions with all international military forces participation along with Ajit Doval's filthy finger prints present all over in most Pak Afghan tensions but guess what?...TALIBANS ARE ABOUT TO TAKE CONTROL OF AFGHANISTAN AGAIN....!!

I don't mind if you are still living under rock and popping like many other Indians repeating nonsense over and over again. Even today Afghan government and Talibans are having peace talks in Muree few kilometers from Islamabad... WHY ? Because Pakistan has final role to play and unfortunately Indians can't do sh!! about it other than its traditional malicious attempts for destabilization with bloodshed.

Ok sir , and after being addressed as a kiddo who is 80 born I feel previlgsed with ur address so let me thank you for that and for the think that you challenge America by being a Somalia

Hats off . Your kids are learning from u man. I mean @WebMaster what a platform to educate Pakistan

I wasn’t speaking for myself but for our Pilots.

But you can congratulate for our tea. Abhinandan said it was fantastic ! You can also congrats him for having drunk the most expensive tea !
Well are you sure it wasn’t from Darjilig ??? I met few Pak students in Europe who were fans of that tea. And told me they use same back home.
And it’s ok no problem for that expensive tea his country can afford that. ;)

Well are you sure it wasn’t from Darjilig ??? I met few Pak students in Europe who were fans of that tea. And told me they use same back home.
And it’s ok no problem for that expensive tea his country can afford that. ;)

Hmmm do you think PAF will use indian tea ? Come on man !

Hmmm do you think PAF will use indian tea ? Come on man !
When you have spare time do check what items Pak import from gulf nations. You might be surprised.
BTW which is famous tea in Pak. Just curious

When you have spare time do check what items Pak import from gulf nations. You might be surprised.
you're just troll nothing else, we import most of the tea from Kenya @Sergi ;):p:enjoy:

I don’t know I’m not living in Pakistan. But i gave you a opportunity to go with honor by talking about tea. Because i know darjeling tea is a famous tea.

:cheers: Cup of tea (not alcohol)

Kamal hai ??? Trolling kaha hai ???
Hum to chai ki baat kar rahe the. Thodi na CUP ki ;)
Any famous brand of Keniyan tea ???
ok we serve abhi Indian tea , now happy so what next you troll @Sergi :p:;):enjoy:

:rofl: lo karlo baat. Ab RAW tea import karoge to milana hai CUP aapane ;)
first you learn some English please, that RAW doesn't means Indian intelligence agency (RESEARCH ANALYSIS WING) but RAW means BULK, why are you trolling senselessly @Sergi

Oh sorry. I was educated in NON-English school. They taught me if everything is capital then it is special otherwise it’s written as all small. My teacher must have been under educated. Sorry we don’t have high standards of education like you.
still trolling i have to admit you have lot better education system than Pakistan, and last i am currently living in Maryland, USA, time is in Maryland 9:30 morning @Sergi

Last edited by a moderator:
Kamal hai ??? Trolling kaha hai ???
Hum to chai ki baat kar rahe the. Thodi na CUP ki ;)
Any famous brand of Keniyan tea ???

I will tell my aunti to find out from near by tea stall where the tea that we gave HUMILiaTEd Emberassed and Trashed Indian pilot came from.
Now Indians have a habit of asking to boycott things that Pakistan uses .... so in case if it was an Indian tea would you guys boycott your own tea????

How stupid this is getting. Indians have been totally trashed on all the educated informed and serious forums for their stupid not so surgical strikes, ghost paper F16 shot down and now they are desperate to claim that the bloody tea was Indian..... what a bloody joke of a nation.

@Major Sam, why negative rating to this post?

I don’t think you start giving negative ratings just because it does not fit pak’s official narrative.

This is my first negative rating and I don't believe that major Sam has given it to me.it is unbelievable.

Once I have replied to a same post from @Arsalan 345 in the past and at the end he agreed that what he said does not stand against events and facts. But he didn’t wrote it, he just gave me a « thank :tup: ».

And i have noticed that he came back again and again with same :blah: :blah:.

So even if i don’t like the negative rating given to him, he deserves it 100%.

I remember our past conversation but I don't deserve this negative rating.i want to ask you a question.if I provide you radar data still images and verbal statement,which one you select? They provided radar data.what we provided them to counter their narrative? Nothing.i don't deserve negative rating.this is not justified.

You are incorrect..

3 x Su-30MKI are down you want me to tell you which version go check Su-30MKI-3 versions. 2ndly No F-16 is dead...why it cant be some thing else..you can claim..why not Mirage 3DP please tell me Why Only F-16! that too a twin seat! why it cant be single seat?

about MiG-21BISONS the 1st Scrambler that took off from Srinager got hit near Srinager what does it tell you? there was no sneaking up..

Food For thought
It will take a defection and serving IAF pilot in press conference on Live TV in Pakistan confirming IAF losses and talking about his fallen comrades.

Ever think of it the Operation that IAF carried out on 26th Feb on balakot is called "Operation Bandar"

Then Asif Ghafoor Sb in his press briefing Q&A said these famous words while smirking.."Taking your words not mine...We Will Shut the MONKEYS"

Interesting isnt it!

3 mki went down? Are you serious? Lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom