What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

please dont spread fake newj indian military officials dont give public interviews this is a sasta bollywood actor wear fauji wardi!
Lol. These are chiefs. You don't have every soldier giving interviews. At least not in democracies.

Read my post again. It's in English. So might take you a while to grasp it. But make an honest effort. I reckon you will eventually grasp it.

right now its only you grasping for air because your bharat pathological lying bubble got busted.
maybe cowmutra might help you?

right now its only you grasping for air because your bharat pathological lying bubble got busted.
maybe cowmutra might help you?
You can mock my faith and what not like any keyboard warrior frothing at the mouth - but you simply don't have a counter argument. So keep frothing and keep trying to mock my faith which is shared by millions of your own countrymen too. So there goes.

yeh man they can only make viral videos complaining about food and hygine
And that leads to their suspension.

You can mock my faith and what not like any keyboard warrior frothing at the mouth - but you simply don't have a counter argument. So keep frothing and keep trying to mock my faith which is shared by millions of your own countrymen too. So there goes.

how sad! cant even complain about shitty workplace environment! is rhat what you call a democracy?

how sad! cant even complain about shitty workplace environment! is rhat what you call a democracy?
Of course they can. I know even this might be difficult for you to grasp given the paucity of professional organization in your deck of the woods - but in any professional organization whether in the private or public sector, you must air your grievances in a prescribed manner.

So HT is source for Pentagon. Is this the best you can come up with
Pentagon is a source for HT here. But sure, now discredit the source.

Of course they can. I know even this might be difficult for you to grasp given the paucity of professional organization in your deck of the woods - but in any professional organization whether in the private or public sector, you must air your grievances in a prescribed manner.

But who is claiming that the high level source ...? Hindustan times ?
While disregarding a highly reputable correspondant who states otherwise ?

"As a matter of policy, the Department does not publicly comment on details of government-to-government agreements on end-use monitoring of US-origin defence articles.”

I did not see a credible source of Pentagon on HT article. This only states "a Pentagon official told HT". Meanwhile any official statement from Pentagon is listed on dod's website.

stop crying.. u said indian defencj personnel are not allowed to give interview yet i proved u wrong by providing iaf chief give false information about abhi shooting f16

stop crying.. u said indian defencj personnel are not allowed to give interview yet i proved u wrong by providing iaf chief give false information about abhi shooting f16
funny to see them claiming abhinandan shooting down an f16. They were not accepting him as an IAF pilot in the first place because of his moustache and said they were parading a Pakistani pilot as propaganda. In fact we found out that he was in an documentary as well( where he is was interviewed)

Back
Top Bottom