What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

i don't deserve negative rating.this is not justified.
You can take this issue to GHQ, anytime. But, don't talk bullshit. Every media outlet except indian media, has rejected indian narrative, don't know why you are hell-bent on proving them 'right'?

This is my first negative rating and I don't believe that major Sam has given it to me.it is unbelievable.

I remember our past conversation but I don't deserve this negative rating.i want to ask you a question.if I provide you radar data still images and verbal statement,which one you select? They provided radar data.what we provided them to counter their narrative? Nothing.i don't deserve negative rating.this is not justified.

3 mki went down? Are you serious? Lol

Which to believe ? You can provide whatever you want, but when you got beaten and you don’t come to hit back, then silent in itself is strong enough as a proof.

This is my first negative rating and I don't believe that major Sam has given it to me.it is unbelievable.

I remember our past conversation but I don't deserve this negative rating.i want to ask you a question.if I provide you radar data still images and verbal statement,which one you select? They provided radar data.what we provided them to counter their narrative? Nothing.i don't deserve negative rating.this is not justified.

3 mki went down? Are you serious? Lol

You deserve negative rating for propagating totally BS claim of F16 loss. If you are even Pakistani you are playing right into Indian hands. Radar data ? You mean those two sheets with few lines drawn on them? Come on either you are naive or stupid.:.. both deserve negative ratings.

Pakistan posted so many videos of Abhinandan. How come there is none of him stating that he did not shoot down an F16? They even got him to state that the locals had "high Josh". Surely, when he was in Pak custody he would have said what he shot down and what he missed.

Pakistan posted so many videos of Abhinandan. How come there is none of him stating that he did not shoot down an F16? They even got him to state that the locals had "high Josh". Surely, when he was in Pak custody he would have said what he shot down and what he missed.

Indiot, its been over 3 months since AbhiNoneDone went back to india and he has yet to make an official statement that he shot down a F-16.

however he did say that he was searching for a target and got shot down by PAF.
suck that!

What a twisted logic.... show me the video where he says he did shoot the F16 down. He is with you guys bro force him to say that. Heck even offer him Pakistani tea as a bribe.

when and where he admit that he had been shot down our F-16, kindly share that link/video/clip if you have @Jackdaws

Indiot, its been over 3 months since AbhiNoneDone went back to india and he has yet to make an official statement that he shot down a F-16.

however he did say that he was searching for a target and got shot down by PAF.
suck that!

What a twisted logic.... show me the video where he says he did shoot the F16 down. He is with you guys bro force him to say that. Heck even offer him Pakistani tea as a bribe.

when and where he admit that he had been shot down our F-16, kindly share that link/video/clip if you have @Jackdaws

It's fairly simple. In India, he can say anything - he can toe the line of the Indian Govt even if the claim is false. He didn't say anything because Indian defence personnel are forbidden from giving interviews.

I don't doubt that you chaps all believe your nation's version quite earnestly just as I believe mine. So no point going around in circles.

My only point is that if he hadn't shot down an F16, without having information to Indian claims while in Pakistan - he would have in all likelihood told his captors that he didn't shoot one down. And Pakistan would have happily published it to refute India's claims. USSR did that to the American pilot it captured - Gary Powers. It embarrassed America no end which had claimed it was some random weather plane.

he whispered into modis ears and modi fed bs "mitroon raphael hotay f16 mar dayta"

It's fairly simple. In India, he can say anything - he can toe the line of the Indian Govt even if the claim is false. He didn't say anything because Indian defence personnel are forbidden from giving interviews.

I don't doubt that you chaps all believe your nation's version quite earnestly just as I believe mine. So no point going around in circles.

My only point is that if he hadn't shot down an F16, without having information to Indian claims while in Pakistan - he would have in all likelihood told his captors that he didn't shoot one down. And Pakistan would have happily published it to refute India's claims. USSR did that to the American pilot it captured - Gary Powers. It embarrassed America no end which had claimed it was some random weather plane.
nice story hope it helps you sleep.

So you have no proof, and what would like to say about Pentagon confirmations about our F-16 @Jackdaws

he whispered into modis ears and modi fed bs "mitroon raphael hotay f16 mar dayta"

nice story hope it helps you sleep.

So no logical counter point.
So you have no proof, and what would like to say about Pentagon confirmations about our F-16 @Jackdaws
I am saying that it would be much easier for you to refute it and embarrass India if your narrative is correct. Pentagon itself reiterated that it did no count.

So no logical counter point.

I am saying that it would be much easier for you to refute it and embarrass India if your narrative is correct. Pentagon itself reiterated that it did no count.
i am talking to a bakht why the hell wpuld i use logic!!

a = a modi a jo hota hai g hota hai mitrunn!!

bakhtrs geeee!

Here you go Indiot,

IAF chief giving interview to indiots

Back
Top Bottom