What's new

PAF can counter India’s new war doctrine, says air chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the thread alone allowed me to realize that the fanboys wills be battling each other out here. I believe PAF is more than sufficiently prepared for the IAF, in an event of conflict.

100 JFT Block II which hasn't been rolled out..supposed to be rolled out in mid 2012...you are saying in 2.5 years you will build 100 aircrafts.....i won't call impossible, but very difficult....correct me if i am wrong

Coz every AF looks at number of aircrafts it can get and decides subsequently its doctrine and vice versa

2.5?years?

3.5years

PAC manufactured 42 JFT in 30 months..

if we 25 per year..when 18-20 is already achieved
than very likely possible

production of Block II will stop by dec 2015.and hence we have to complete the 100 target at any cost

The conclusion of the discussion is PAF can barely defend her soil but can't cross the border..while IAF will go full throttle

here here

this is the conclusion from IAF Chief Nitin Goyal

thanks chief for your conclusion.

it just happens that our PAF chief says that you are wrong.

here here

No gandi baat "Indian Chief said... India is capable for TWO FRONT WAR" ... i will still send this message to my friends when we are in jokin`-mood!

Pakistan is poor, Pakistan Army is poor, Pakistan Airforce is pooor.. Pakistan's verything is pooor... India is Super power.. thats it "jab tak ye nahe kahoogay tab tak nahe jeet sakhtay ham posts may" :rofl:

You didn't give a thought to last statement which had the question in form of statement......(opted for making fun)

Counter strategy is an evolving process which is in relation to other nation's doctrine change.....PAF Chief did say that they can counter India's new doctrine in present stage....i want to ask is it off topic to discuss what would be possible subsequent changes in PAF strategy after 1 or 2 years coz i think even all people who are here for discussion, are contemplating current and future strategy of PAF to India's new doctrine.

No gandi baat "Indian Chief said... India is capable for TWO FRONT WAR" ... i will still send this message to my friends when we are in jokin`-mood!

Pakistan is poor, Pakistan Army is poor, Pakistan Airforce is pooor.. Pakistan's verything is pooor... India is Super power.. thats it "jab tak ye nahe kahoogay tab tak nahe jeet sakhtay ham posts may" :rofl:

Buddy..no need to talk cheap. take a chill pill...otherwise I tell you how PAF caught her paint down.

very well put
and what else do you expect from an Air force chief? he will definitely instill confidence and talk about strength, high moral and training etc.

Yeah, and all air force boys be it any country are the most enthusiastic and the smartest of the lot, and it becomes the responsibility of their seniors to keep their spirits high.

here here

:rofl:

Sir jee! That was brilliant!

You didn't give a thought to last statement which had the question in form of statement......(opted for making fun)

Counter strategy is an evolving process which is in relation to other nation's doctrine change.....PAF Chief did say that they can counter India's new doctrine in present stage....i want to ask is it off topic to discuss what would be possible subsequent changes in PAF strategy after 1 or 2 years coz i think even all people who are here for discussion, are contemplating current and future strategy of PAF to India's new doctrine.

agree in that sense buddy

but just trying to break down the discussion to one piece at a time.
war doctrines are a dynamic concept and they evolve and the planners need to adapt.
tomorrow if the inevitable happens maybe we (you & us) will be reducing our forces by 80% who knows.

if we put too much emphasis on what we might get tomorrow then the ready made response will be that we are day dreaming and what if the IAF attacks today?

so in my view the Chief is basing his statement on what we have on hand at this very moment.

IAF looks good on paper, however combat experience does not favour them.

agree in that sense buddy

but just trying to break down the discussion to one piece at a time.
war doctrines are a dynamic concept and they evolve and the planners need to adapt.
tomorrow if the inevitable happens maybe we (you & us) will be reducing our forces by 80% who knows.

if we put too much emphasis on what we might get tomorrow then the ready made response will be that we are day dreaming and what if the IAF attacks today?

so in my view the Chief is basing his statement on what we have on hand at this very moment.
Now this kind of reply i can accept and appreciate....may be one would start a thread on future strategy where we can discuss about possible ones.:tup:

Yeah, and all air force boys be it any country are the most enthusiastic and the smartest of the lot, and it becomes the responsibility of their seniors to keep their spirits high.

well said.

these chaps are the best of the best lot.and in air war you and I know that there is no concept of a runner up.
hence they always talk about winning. And with that attitude they go in war.

no other country has the power like the Americans where the victory is a foregone conclusion even before the start of the operation.

so other air forces make the best use of whatever talent, resources and assets they have and go to fight with that attitude just like a boxer does.

IAF looks good on paper, however combat experience does not favour them.
Both countries haven't fought against any airforce for past 40 years......this means almost all the airforce pilots of both countries weren't born.....

But one should not forget about war-exercises, well in that case both AFs have their share of practice....so no one can draw conclusion unless they are against each other......

On paper Indian side was more experienced than Aussies but they get whitewashed, so past is past.

Buddy..no need to talk cheap. take a chill pill...otherwise I tell you how PAF caught her paint down.

I really not interested about PAF .... just go and read first "PAF VS IAF" history you will know "caught your paint down"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom