What's new

PAF can counter India’s new war doctrine, says air chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some body please explain How PAF and IAF are in same boat ??Alright
3 AWACS -Phalcons (More than enough to cover whole Pakistan :lol: Vs 5 AEW&C and 2KJ2000.
Fighter force :160+MkI + 62MIG29UPG+ 52 MIRAGE M2K + 16MIG 29K + 90Jaguar darin 3
vs PAF 60F16 and 30JF17 .
Please tell me where We lagged :D

3 AWACS -Phalcons (More than enough to cover whole Pakistan :lol: Vs 5 AEW&C and 2KJ2000.
Fighter force :160+MkI + 62MIG29UPG+ 52 MIRAGE M2K + 16MIG 29K + 90Jaguar darin 3

there is something called BRAIN there

When is PAF getting J-10? That's a real beast. And can some PAk friends tell me whether pak has the chinese version of s-300
Air defense missiles.

SAAB 2000 and ZDK-03... I suggest you actually go research PAF's AWACS.

PAF and IAF are in the same boat in terms of tech, not numbers.
and please remove jaguars.

The numbers advantage is made up for by the fact that you have more then just us to worry about.
The numbers advantage really isn't an advantage for you unless you're willing AF at us.
oh!oh am sorry mate kinda confusing about Those chinese AEW&C name..You didn't ans my question ,how in the same boat ??what kinda tech you talking about?? :blink: Jaguars are heavly upgraded to last till 2025 .Its an excellent CAS and DPA aircraft ,so count them in too.

what a awesome post by top Indian Member on this forum... you think you will deploy and use "160+MkI + 62MIG29UPG+ 52 MIRAGE M2K + 16MIG 29K " against Pakistan at a time ?? and Pakistan will wait for your coming fighters towards Pakistan ? right LOLzzzzzzz seriously "POST OF THE YEAR"

Reactions: AUz
PAF in 2015 Dec

50 Block 1 JFT
100 JFT II(Sd-10B,new Avionics,much tweaked radar,IFR,Raa'd Integration,35-40% composite reducing weight increasing life.improving twr,RAM..JFT already has least RCSin PAF inventory,A tough competitor of MKI in BVR combat)
45+18already received,14 Surplus(Older bt to be MLUed)+18 block 52 more recently USA agreed)=95
36 J-10B
Total=281

8 awacs

IAF
18 Rafale
40 LCA
250MKI
60 mig 29
50 mirage

418 All BVR capable Fighter
I dnt know about the awacs so roughly i put 10-12 awacs

Note all mentioned fighter are 4th gen

Beside this
India has 4 times larger airspace to defend
combine threat

correct me if i am wrong

oh!oh am sorry mate kinda confusing about Those chinese AEW&C name..You didn't ans my question ,how in the same boat ??what kinda tech you talking about?? :blink: Jaguars are heavly upgraded to last till 2025 .Its an excellent CAS and DPA aircraft ,so count them in too.

Tell me what in terms of technology YOU posses at this point and time that we don't or that we can't survive without.
IT is you who seems to believe that you have some sort technological edge...

Please do prove it.

I am excluding my signature from the list..

India always had quantative over PAF
in 65 only 18 Fighter were capable for a2a out of 80-90 and indian always with their over rating and over hyped history and than PAF made a history and still hold the world highest kill ratio

Rest i leave to my signature

Oh Chacha Ji

did you have lunch today?

the discussion is not about how much bla bla bla you got. but what the PAF chief is saying is that we got enough resources and appropriate strategy in place to counter India. so whatever our declared and undeclared air assets are and whatever our ground based air defense systems are. they all together are enough to counter your doctrine.

he is not talking about you lagging or being inferior but what the PAF can do to protect its airspace.

now calm down and get something to eat before posting any further.

100 JFT Block II which hasn't been rolled out..supposed to be rolled out in mid 2012...you are saying in 2.5 years you will build 100 aircrafts.....i won't call impossible, but very difficult....correct me if i am wrong

Coz every AF looks at number of aircrafts it can get and decides subsequently its doctrine and vice versa

@ from Indian Members

Every thread - PAF don't have edge in anything but also same discussion post by mostly Indian members "Post-Without-logic". Air Chief didn't said that how many PAF aircraft and Indian Aircraft have capability how many fighter jet Indian owned or Pakistan owned... tech use etc... He said "PAF has enough capability to defend"

100 JFT Block II which hasn't been rolled out..supposed to be rolled out in mid 2012...you are saying in 2.5 years you will build 100 aircrafts.....i won't call impossible, but very difficult....correct me if i am wrong

you are not wrong but you are beyond the scope of the discussion

the PAF chief is NOT

1. talking about what PAF will have in the near future.
2. talking about plane by plane and dhoti by dohti comparison
3. saying that IAF is bad or anything
4. Is saying that PAF is going to wipe out IAF out of existence.
5. Is saying that Veena Malik has any chance in Bollywood.

All he is saying is what I explained in my earlier post. we got enough to counter IAF.

The conclusion of the discussion is PAF can barely defend her soil but can't cross the border..while IAF will go full throttle

there is something called BRAIN there

For Indians the constant whistles in the ears and blood in the eyes means that any logical thinking is blocked whenever our poor leadership makes a statement about our own capability.

what follows is normally the same ranting in almost every other thread.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom