What's new

Pacific fleet helicopter carrier USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD-6) in fire

Still Burning

Guys, you are destroying Strive and some viet's sole life purpose and faith, how could such things happened in their dream nation.
My memory is still fresh of how they all jumping up and down when type 075 burned for a half hour to one.
shit happened everywhere, we all know that, but we are more than happy to tear down not Yankees but some of their pawn and clown's double standard face.

He will butthurt to us so much, and ruin his mood for months :rofl:

Hope he had many butthurt ointment stock in his bathroom :D What a beautiful monday
images - 2020-07-13T131100.573.jpeg

some good news to start the morning, I woke up like 1 hour ago & I'm greated by news of a burning US ship.

stop playing dumb, we know you can't possibly be that stupid, the Chinese put out the fire in less than an hour, the US ship is still burning LOL.

Don't forget, all the bridge section being engulfed by the fire.
That's mean All million dollars expensive component inside the Bridge, is a TOTAL LOSS

What more butthurt for those Anti-China trollers.
This Bonhomme Richard just finishing $218 Million worth of Repair & Maintenance :sick:

My sole purpose and faith in life is you:smitten:.
177166.jpg

But unfortunately, you are not her type.

She is definetly goes to my style of face :smitten:
151434.jpg

Stop butthurt like that :D

This doomed ship is part of US 7th fleet and will be stationed in Far East.

We are discussing about the burning incident and their implications of the deployment for far east region

So, yes this thread in the right place
leave him, just keep us updated on the event.

30685794-8515381-People_pose_for_a_picture_in_front_of_the_San_Diego_skyline_as_s-a-41_1594610430967.jpg

People pose for a picture in front of the San Diego skyline as smoke rises from a fire on board the U.S. Navy amphibious assault ship USS Bonhomme Richard at Naval Base San Diego

Americans are very weird LOL.

Back
Top Bottom