What's new

Pacific fleet helicopter carrier USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD-6) in fire

Song Hong

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
A massive fire, likely caused by lax fire safety practices during pier-side maintenance, is currently ravaging USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD-6), one of America’s 10 big-deck amphibious assault ships currently in the fleet. These vessels are intended to be an integral part in holding the line against a resurgent China, and the loss of this multi-billion dollar ship—which appears likely—will be felt throughout the fleet.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/craigh...im-of-lax-fire-safety-practices/#2219f32b76a9

960x0.jpg

543de26c-12ad-4c86-a212-c8458376fc40_1.90d4936145d79a443aa17bb154ed013d.jpeg

A massive fire, likely caused by lax fire safety practices during pier-side maintenance, is currently ravaging USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD-6), one of America’s 10 big-deck amphibious assault ships currently in the fleet. These vessels are intended to be an integral part in holding the line against a resurgent China, and the loss of this multi-billion dollar ship—which appears likely—will be felt throughout the fleet.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/craigh...im-of-lax-fire-safety-practices/#2219f32b76a9

960x0.jpg

543de26c-12ad-4c86-a212-c8458376fc40_1.90d4936145d79a443aa17bb154ed013d.jpeg

New normal!

Damn, that fire is so massive :o:

Hope there is no fatality.
They badly need to improve their firefighting system onboard all of their ships

Another multi billion dollar become waste
View attachment 650506

Because of de industrialization and happy education they can't find enough qualified skilled workers to maintain weapons.

Reminded me of this.
images

Automatic Firefughting System in Chinese ship put that fire off in less than half hour.
And they fix it in matter of days, typical Chinese efficiency and Good Recovery System
0077b0Lugy1geb162wip7j31900u07wl.jpg

0077b0Lugy1geb161wf7ij31900u0npf.jpg

Meanwhile, this fire is much more massive.
I bet this ship will Out of Service to one year at minimum
960x0.jpg

Yeah I haven't seen it sailing till now. Typical chinese face saving, we never know what it looked inside, probably burnt beyond recognition. The chinese decide to paint the exterior immediately, problem solved:enjoy:
Fire doesn't mean it always sink the ship immediately but buoyancy have to decide whether ship will sink or not
And you're reported for trolling
You false flagged Indian

Yeah I haven't seen it sailing till now. Typical chinese face saving, we never know what it looked inside, probably burnt beyond recognition. The chinese decide to paint the exterior immediately, problem solved:enjoy:

Yeah, you are good at barking without knowledge :enjoy:

They are in fitting out phase, fitting out can take at least a year before sea trial.

Don't be butthurt like that :rofl:

New normal!

Because of de industrialization and happy education they can't find enough qualified skilled workers to maintain weapons.

Not only De-industrialization in US.
But also the rampant corruption inside pentagon itself.

Imagine this, in 2013 they put more than $130 million only for buying toilet paper :hitwall:

From 2000 to 2010 the Pentagon bought an average of $2 million "toiletry paper products" annually. Suddenly in 2012 the figure jumped to $130 million.
http://m.digitaljournal.com/biz/bus...-and-spending-on-toilet-tissue/article/364843

it may be result of cyber attack by us adversaries

Well the same applies to the amercan ship. It's in maintenance and refit for f35's meaning either it's on fire or not it will not be at sea for at least a year. No big problem

Talking about barking, it's not me who did a premature celebration on UK huawei 5G lmao.:cheesy::cheesy:

Seeing is believing, We trust concrete proof, meanwhile we cannot trust any empty barking in here 8-) We are not stupid, to accept any of your propaganda :enjoy:

0077b0Lugy1geb162wip7j31900u07wl (1).jpg

0077b0Lugy1geb161wf7ij31900u0npf (1).jpg

:tsk:
960x0.jpg

Yeah i see it already. A painted ship in the exterior while we never had access to the burnt out interior. :partay:

You need to be smarter boy :enjoy:

All of their Electrical system inside the ship already recovered in matter of days.
That's mean their Damage Controlling System is Good and the damage is minor
614afb91ly1ge2wftj60cj241j29v7wi.jpg

006vAw6Sgy1ge2my6eybwj31hc0u07wh.jpg

Meanwhile, this US ship will be doomed in matter of years :D
960x0.jpg

Attacking the messanger instead of the message is a sign of defeat eh ehe:D

Believing random propaganda indian twitter is easy.
Because you cannot accept the truth, that US ship management safety is suck :enjoy:

Reporter says it could burn for DAYS....

@striver44 DAMN, Days? :o: Total Loss?
China put the fire off in less than half hour :lol:

Yeah ship safety breach and damage control in china is always solvable by paint. :p::tdown:
images

Yeah, become butthurt after cannot counter the truths :enjoy:

I think US need to install Chinese Firefighting System and Recruit Chinese Navy Safety Management Officers :D
The Chinese one successfully put the fire off in less than half hour

Firefighters says it could burn for DAYS....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom