What's new

PAC JF-17 vs Su-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.

scot

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi Guyz,
We all know that pakistan and India are arch rivals and a war can esclate in between these two neighbours in future. In a war airforce has a important role. On one side JF-17 is future backbone of PAF. wheas MKIs are backbone of IAF. I want to know that what will happen If these two bird will take on each other in battel space.
Kindly post your valueable posts to enlighten me.

Hi Guyz,
We all know that pakistan and India are arch rivals and a war can esclate in between these two neighbours in future. In a war airforce has a important role. On one side JF-17 is future backbone of PAF. wheas MKIs are backbone of IAF. I want to know that what will happen If these two bird will take on each other in battel space.

:lol: welcome to pdf this thread will be closed soon

since ur an indian india wins defacto

Hi Guyz,

If not MKI then which Indian bird will be suitable for JF-17.

This is a "Haraam" thread
how could you even think of comparing Jf-17 with MKI?

Better comparison will be sd-10 vs MKI

So what do you think which Indian fighter aircraft will be best to be take on by JF-17.

Thankyou for welcoming me.
But
I'm a bengali leaving in India.

well,good for you...please don't get banned or else,you might come handy for me in the future.. :ashamed:

now,first thing first..(and I'm assuming you're not a troll)

1.Never post a comparison(especially Indian and Pakistan Army's equipment involved) thread

2.and as for SU-30 MKI and JF-17,there is no comparison between them as they belongs to different weight class.read more about both and you'll understand what I mean.

:welcome: to :pdf:

well,good for you...please don't get banned or else,you might come handy for me in the future.. :ashamed:

now,first thing first..(and I'm assuming you're not a troll)

1.Never post a comparison(especially Indian and Pakistan Army's equipment involved) thread

2.and as for SU-30 MKI and JF-17,there is no comparison between them as they belongs to different weight class.read more about both and you'll understand what I mean.

:welcome: to :pdf:

Ok, I can understand.

After reading this post ek joke yaad aagaya ....

"Height of innocence"
Scot is so innocent he was applying acne cream on his nipple thinking it was a acne.:bounce:

"Pls dont take seriously" Enjoy.

If not MKI then which Indian bird will be suitable for JF-17.

Hi Guyz,

Friend welcome to PDF.

JF17 name says it all. Let me describe it ...

JF - Jugad to Fight
17 - to kill 1 (Bison) 7 Jugads required
:angel:

I hope it's clear now and expect you to use search function before starting troll Thread (i hope you did not intend to troll) in furtue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom