What's new

PAC | Avionics Production Factory.

Ad_Dawn_Job_20200610_004.gif

@HRK @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @airomerix @Blacklight @araz

Any Thoughts?

I hope they are not recruiting for PIA via PAC :D

there is a program to establish MRO facility for Commercial aircrafts at old Islamabad Airport Chaklala .... this advertisement must be related to this program ....

A good opportunity for PIA engineering department staff ....
but why PAC is doing recruitment for Commercial airliners MRO? i mean shouldn't this be done by CAA or the airline itself?

but why PAC is doing recruitment for Commercial airliners MRO? i mean shouldn't this be done by CAA or the airline itself?
ACM Sohail Aman did hinted about the production and repair/overhaul of commercial airliners and their engines, Surprised that you didn’t guess it o_O

PAC because the work is under PAC and CAA isn’t related

ACM Sohail Aman did hinted about the production and repair/overhaul of commercial airliners and their engines, Surprised that you didn’t guess it o_O

PAC because the work is under PAC and CAA isn’t related
i missed that part perhaps...sorry, my apologies in that case...

Oh,
Just got the context of your asking,
Yea, Strange indeed !!!

I didn’t read the poster mentioning boeings and airbuses, Since PAC was supposed to partner up with COMAC and Sukhoi maybe ?

MRO facility would fall under the management of PAC .... they will later also manufacture commercial plane at Chaklala ....

MRO facility would fall under the management of PAC .... they will later also manufacture commercial plane at Chaklala ....
Wait so no PAC will have MRO for commerical airliners? This just sounds like a bad idea all around. Instead of encouraging private sector we are making SOE do more and more of what the should not be doing.

Wait so no PAC will have MRO for commerical airliners? This just sounds like a bad idea all around. Instead of encouraging private sector we are making SOE do more and more of what the should not be doing.
These sectors require corruption-less, SINCERE organizations, Tell me since when did private companies set an example for such ? Yea, Government organizations are no less corrupt, actually more, But PAC isn’t.

“Be-Bassi ka Alam”

These sectors require corruption-less, SINCERE organizations, Tell me since when did private companies set an example for such ? Yea, Government organizations are no less corrupt, actually more, But PAC isn’t.

“Be-Bassi ka Alam”
My point really isn't about corruption. There are many more private organizations that don't have corruption then those that do. This is "nationalization-lite". We all know how well nationalization of everything works for us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom