What's new

Overseas Pakistanis Can Now Be Arrested For ‘Anti State’ Social Media Remarks

you cannot pull laws from your a$$ people have right to express their opinion. If they were such a law abiding agency then entire PMLN would have been behind bar. What is the next law, only eat one Roti and no rice at all??
The law enforced has gone through democratic procedures championed by the people advocating for anarchy in the country.

These cases are not political in nature.
They have still not presented any evidence regarding this allegation.

What else is going fast in the country? Don't answer with Rupee devaluation.

What else is going fast in the country? Don't answer with Rupee devaluation.
But still these are some very serious allegations and peoples lives and liberty hang in the balance. So if there is evidence it should be shared and an independent commission formed for an inquiry.

Due process is being completely abused and everyone deserves a right to a fair trial.

Well these few generals Asim muneer, nadeem and faisal are absolute narcisstic psychopaths,...I wouldn't be surprised if these assholes shut down shaukat khanum hospital and naml university

Good luck to those Investing in Pakistan, sendiing remittances or charities

if these dimwits continue in power, dollar will be hitting 400-500 by next year and there will be mass hunger mark my words

But still these are some very serious allegations and peoples lives and liberty hang in the balance. So if there is evidence it should be shared and an independent commission formed for an inquiry.

Due process is being completely abused and everyone deserves a right to a fair trial.

This is the first application of the said law. There is very little precedence for it to suspect that personal liberty or lives are in danger.

Hopefully charity organisations will come forward and provide for lawyers if not the government as these elements get ditched by political parties who want nothing to do with vandalism, mob violence and terrorising the institutional arms of the state.

Just because one can say anything doesn't mean one should say everything.

Just because one can say anything doesn't mean one should say everything.
Nonsense!

I want to make it abundantly clear that the UNHRC is clear on this - criticism is NOT a crime.

You can inform that with any legal expert worth their salt.

Nonsense!

I want to make it abundantly clear that the UNHRC is clear on this - criticism is NOT a crime.

You can inform that with any legal expert worth their salt.

Advocating for arson and vandalism is criticism or advocacy of terror?

You need to read the treaties Pakistan is a signatory to before replying again.

Pakistan is struggling to apply her own laws at the moment so pointing me towards treaties with 200 plus countries is a lethargic exercise for someone claiming to have liberties and lives in question.

Back
Top Bottom