I'm going to name TOP 5 masterminds of May 9 event:

Asim Muneer (ISI/MI)
Nadeem Anjum (ISI)
FAISAL NASEER (ISI)
SHEBAZ SHARIF
RANA LANATULLAH

Like if you agree.
You forgot the witch maryam…

Army won't even use oil this time, chootyaas software will be updated accordingly ---just like their ameer ul momineen :lol:

Army won't even use oil this time, chootyaas software will be updated accordingly ---just like their ameer ul momineen :lol:

unfortunately the new version of uploaded software is compatible with windows 3.1. With Intel 486 processor.

They don’t know world is starting to play with quantic computers…. And they are still playing with 386 / 486 processors with the 640 ko limitations….

730397_60825461.jpg

The government identified over 500 overseas Pakistanis suspected to be involved in May 9 incidents, sources said on Thursday.

Sources said the government collected data of individuals involved physically, mentally or morally in launching anti-state propaganda and activities. “The data includes call records, social media activities, travel history, financial transactions, immigration status and other,” sources said.

The authorities found out that some of the suspects were foreign-funded, sources said, adding that they would be investigated in future. “The government vows to bring them under army laws and contact respective governments for handing them over,” sources added.

Their residence status and entry routes would also be investigated, sources said. “The authorities will also probe bogus procedures adopted by them to obtain citizenship,” they added.

Keep antagonizing overseas Pakistanis. Keep making them hate the military junta more. Keep digging your own graves.
Most hate overseas get is from ordinary people and politicans not the military

The name overseas youthias was coined by general public not some PMLN leadership

Anyway I have realized it's in our interest to just sit and enjoy the show..I mean it's became so cheaper now for us in Pakistan that I am loving it.

Inshallah dollar to 500 🚀🚀

Why is no one voting for my party
Seems 30-40% want to vote for PMLN and rest/60% for PTI

Not a tough job to get this small difference adjusted

Good luck Mr rana sanullah

They are not civilians, but brainless stupid Chootyas, they are national security threats and even dangerous for themselves.

But why they arrest and rape females like bhartis?

They give up on Kashmir, but bully citizens.

They watch India launch missile and do nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately the new version of uploaded software is compatible with windows 3.1. With Intel 486 processor.

They don’t know world is starting to play with quantic computers…. And they are still playing with 386 / 486 processors with the 640 ko limitations….
So according to you PTI lead by Imran Khan is quantic computers? :lol:

But why they arrest and rape females like bhartis?

They give up on Kashmir, but bully citizens.

They watch India launch missile and do nothing.

**** this gandu army.
:lol:
All you guys can do is lying again and again just like your drug addict leader but it won't change the reallity. First it was USA who topple his gov, now he's begging for their help. Secondly this bastard went to USA and sold Kashmir to India, with a deal with Trump and then he choose to stand in sun for 30min every friday in protest and forbid who ever help kashmiris. Now Chootyas will cry it's all army fault

Secondly this bastard went to USA and sold Kashmir to India, with a deal with Trump and then he choose to stand in sun for 30min every friday in protest and forbid who ever help kashmiris
Do provide evidence of this outrageous claim. I'm keen to see it

So according to you PTI lead by Imran Khan is quantic computers? :lol:
Did I said that bro ? 😁

No bro ! I didn’t said that !

But to go toward quantic computers era you have to take steps toward it but unfortunately our old guard in avenfield knows only plastic surgery and mills (of what ? Total mystery !), our old guard in kaki don’t know about cybersecurity etc… our mollahs shouting Sheitan Sheitan , our liberal party knows only 💩rn shit…

We need to give our awam a direction… and despite all what could be said about Imran Khan, he gave awam a direction toward modernisation with keeping our faith.
Now he can’t do shit if you, me, and all citizens of Pakistan don’t move their (_|_) !

Keep antagonizing overseas Pakistanis. Keep making them hate the military junta more. Keep digging your own graves.
This goes both ways. One cannot "antagonize" the entire security infrastructure of the country and then expect flowers to arrive from that side. Obviously, the current leadership sees what is happening to Bajwa et-al overseas and will most likely never leave Pakistan.

More importantly, both sides should have toned down the stand-offish stances months ago yet persisted with their own narratives. Establishment miscalculated with the removal of IK in Feb. of last year, and then May 9th onwards, PTI miscalculated the establishment's resolve.

Like our policies during the Afghan war and American occupation of the same country, this time too the establishment may believe that their policy will incur collateral damage to Pakistan but will preserve the interests of the state (I am still not clear if the bone of contention between the Est. and IK is domestic or foreign) as such a popularity contest may not be the primary consideration for them.

730397_60825461.jpg

The government identified over 500 overseas Pakistanis suspected to be involved in May 9 incidents, sources said on Thursday.

Sources said the government collected data of individuals involved physically, mentally or morally in launching anti-state propaganda and activities. “The data includes call records, social media activities, travel history, financial transactions, immigration status and other,” sources said.

The authorities found out that some of the suspects were foreign-funded, sources said, adding that they would be investigated in future. “The government vows to bring them under army laws and contact respective governments for handing them over,” sources added.

Their residence status and entry routes would also be investigated, sources said. “The authorities will also probe bogus procedures adopted by them to obtain citizenship,” they added.

Itni mehnat yeh log kabhi human smugglers ko pakarnay main laga dain to kia hi baat hai.

Adha Gujrat aur Jhelum human smuggling kar raha hai, Balochistan is a smugglers paradise, and the system is rotten.

Ullu kay patho stop the illegal border crossings apnay mulk kay andar, doosray kay mulk ko baad main dekh lena.

Back
Top Bottom