What's new

Over 500 overseas Pakistani suspects involved in May 9 incidents identified

But why they arrest and rape females like bhartis?

They give up on Kashmir, but bully citizens.

They watch India launch missile and do nothing.

**** this gandu army.
The worst part that hurts the most is that they're living in big mansions inside and outside the country while tanks have no fuel for war....

Not even a single general talks about the corruption in GHQ. they're all rotten like crap to the core, sold motherland to Nawaz and his Indian backers, not even a single one of them HAS GONE PUBLIC CONDEMING BAJWA AND GANG, for his treason. It's very unfortunate that IK has had to wake up the nation and put his life in immense danger.

But why they arrest and rape females like bhartis?

They give up on Kashmir, but bully citizens.

They watch India launch missile and do nothing.

**** this gandu army.
Can you substantiate this claim of "rape"? What are the facts behind your assertion? Who are the victims? You used the plural "females". How many rape victims are there?

Can we get some facts here?

Waiting for Rupee exchange to hit 500 so I buy dirt cheap properties. When Situation is lemon, why not enjoy lemonade.

Can you substantiate this claim of "rape"? What are the facts behind your assertion? Who are the victims? You used the plural "females". How many rape victims are there?

Can we get some facts here?

Were female pti workers and supporters not arrested and sexually assaulted in jails?

why not 5000?
because uske baad in jahiloon ko ginty ne aty

LMAO Overseas Pakistanis have zero value for this green passport, it was one way to earn forex but this jahil sharif tolla gives shit about it. everytime I renew this passport I ask myself why the FF** i spend 200 dollars on this worthless passport, same way when I buy PIA ticket i have same thoughts afterwards. But then I say oh well its money going to Pakistan....NO MORE

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom