What's new

Over 3000 Sikh pilgrims from India to attend celebrations of Baba Guru Nanak

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Over 3000 Sikh pilgrims from India to attend celebrations of Baba Guru Nanak
Home / National / Over 3000 Sikh pilgrims from India to attend celebrations of Baba Guru Nanak
By Web Desk
November 10, 2016
Latest : National
l_163861_013659_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Amid Pak-India border tensions, Pakistan has issued 3316 visas to Indian Sikh pilgrims to attend birthday celebrations of Baba Guru Nanak Dev from 12-21 November.

Every year, thousands of Sikhs from all over the world including India, come to Nankana Sahib to attend the annual birth anniversary celebrations of first Sikh guru, Baba Guru Nanak Dev in Gurudwara.

In line with Pakistan's efforts to encourage people to people contacts and promote religious tourism the High Commission in India has issued visas to pilgrims more than the numbers prescribed under the 1974 bilateral protocol.

Met alot of sikh guys whos parents visited Pakistan recently, All i know their heart beats with Pakistan i just wanna see them in pressure they chose to live with those who hang their kids and kill their people in golden temple or with people who have been custodian of their holliest places.

Met alot of sikh guys whos parents visited Pakistan recently, All i know their heart beats with Pakistan i just wanna see them in pressure they chose to live with those who hang their kids and kill their people in golden temple or with people who have been custodian of their holliest places.
Poor attempt at rabble rousing

I am an Indian & can 'judge' rabble rousing against my nation when I see it
lol first try to be nation then judge. bringing everyone against Pakistan wont make you united for long time.. address your issues Kashmir khalistan assam naxlites muslims low cast hindus christians need you to add em.
we welcome anyone who wants to visit Pakistan peacefully. And if you try to be funny we know what to do with Monkies.

Met a lot of Muslim guys from Pakistan who had come for their health care to India. All I know their heart beats with India, I just wanna see them in pressure they chose to live in a country where terrorism is at its peak and with people who have been ruining their livelihood.

Agreed on health visit part since India has a big health tourism

Met a lot of Muslim guys from Pakistan who had come for their health care to India. All I know their heart beats with India, I just wanna see them in pressure they chose to live in a country where terrorism is at its peak and with people who have been ruining their livelihood.
and u living under a terrorist modi and govt that sponsors terrorists

What world are you living on.... mars:disagree:? According to you, if sectarian violence is common in Pakistan, it has be ditto everywhere??... Hammam mei sab nange? It's not like that, visit India and see it yourself. This is ISI Media fed propaganda to your subconscious just like Kargil, 65 and 71 were won by you, there is not even iota of truth in it.

Our media is sensible enough to analyse things factually so do not worry about ISI.

As far as Kashmir khalistan assam naxlites, cast based discrimination etc etc is concerned well these have never been sectarian so your apprehension is wrong at all levels.

Ok because men having heat for other men maybe illegal in pakistan as its in india.

:what: gay hind man what are you smoking

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom