What's new

Over 3000 Sikh pilgrims from India to attend celebrations of Baba Guru Nanak

I am really waiting for the DAY when you will STOP referring your citizens as Refugees or Mohajirs.
Afghan Muhajirs will be called Muhajirs other than that all ethnicities have their own names (Kashmiris,Punjabis,Paharis,Pashtuns,Balochs,Seraikis,Sindhis,Baltis,Gilgitis,Hazarawals,Urdu Speaking,Ranghars,Gujratis,Rajistanis,Brahuis,Makranis :D )

I am really waiting for the DAY when you will STOP referring your citizens as Refugees or Mohajirs.
Btw those who migrated during partition have fully integrated themselves in Pakistan and have reached top posts examples are Musharaf(Delhi),Zia Ul Haq(Jalhandar) Nawaz (Amritsar but background is Shopian Kashmir)
Btw my mother side of family is basically from Jammu we migrated to Sialkot Punjab after partition

Afghan Muhajirs will be called Muhajirs other than that all ethnicities have their own names (Kashmiris,Punjabis,Paharis,Pashtuns,Balochs,Seraikis,Sindhis,Baltis,Gilgitis,Hazarawals,Urdu Speaking,Ranghars,Gujratis,Rajistanis,Brahuis,Makranis :D )

Btw those who migrated during partition have fully integrated themselves in Pakistan and have reached top posts examples are Musharaf(Delhi),Zia Ul Haq(Jalhandar) Nawaz (Amritsar but background is Shopian Kashmir)
Btw my mother side of family is basically from Jammu we migrated to Sialkot Punjab after partition
Ever heard of Urdu speaking people ?

What are they called ?

HINT : MQM

Give me answer indians and pakistani

Does any country in the world says hes wrong or every thing is not perfect no body says that

try to live with reality dont go with emotions

As Both nation emotions are used by 3rd party like US RUS or EU

I Live with Truth And die with Truth

Both Indians and pakistani with fight forver bcoz the amount of Poisson injected by US RUS EU in both nations blood

Will never get to the end of peace

Name one UN designated Organization that originates from India and that which the govt sponsors? I know the likes of you are pissed off with Modi and for good!! Live with it.
i am against terrorists period , live with it

What world are you living on.... mars:disagree:? According to you, if sectarian violence is common in Pakistan, it has be ditto everywhere??... Hammam mei sab nange? It's not like that, visit India and see it yourself. This is ISI Media fed propaganda to your subconscious just like Kargil, 65 and 71 were won by you, there is not even iota of truth in it.
I rather go to mars than comming to india and specially for the purpose u asking..
If its ISI propaganda that we won then i go by their each and every word cuz it happen and reality is that 1.3 billion people cant do $shit about it.. we are existing and will be here if u like to discover redplanet where ur cartoon charactor come from then u must be from there ..
When u come back from delusion look in ur east.
We have ur monkies try another story of surgical strike.

Met a lot of Muslim guys from Pakistan who had come for their health care to India. All I know their heart beats with India, I just wanna see them in pressure they chose to live in a country where terrorism is at its peak and with people who have been ruining their livelihood.
We pay for that repair u have not this much humanity to do it free so their belongs or beats for where their forfather died for..
We are catching and kicking out alot of monkies u dont worry about terrorism pakistanies are facing u have ur own terrorist PM and rape capital to take care of. :)

Lets see if Any Oppressed Indian seek asylum in Pakistan :D
Then u didnt watch videos of indians who visit pak and saying things u dont like to hear.
U have ghusbathiyay with in u.. :)

One Indian troll comes and the entire thread stands ruined. Just goes to show you how one filthy and dirty fish mucks the pond. Not too mention he attracts others.

Anyhow ignoring those posters, we welcome them whole heartedly as we have welcomed them every year and hope they enjoy their time here. Its great having them here and hosting them here.

Aww hope these guys have a wonderful time. I like Sikhs. I have a friend who is a Sikh and we get on. Although we do part when Pakistan vs India cricket match is on, friendly competition and banter is harmless lol.

But more than that we discuss political affairs and she's more aware of what's going on.

Have a great time

so when are our Hindu Indian Friends starting "Pavitra Yatra's " to Pakistan ?

Don't see that coming in close future... people have literally no interest in questioning & exploring the foundation of their beliefs... they are more confined to religious books, whatever hoopla is there in, more like tailgating. Vision of a scholar is a sin. It goes for every religion, We hindu's are no different and situation is worst in Asia.

Unfortunately we did show the modesty of not taking money from those who couldn't afford it and their forefathers did not die to make their country a terrorist capital of the world, their forefathers died for something else which is totally the opposite of what Pakistan has today become. We might have our share of problems but our economy and industry is growing at a much bigger and better pace competing with some of the industrialized nations, while Pakistan is yet to come out of the failed nation index.

We have been catching a lot of cross border inhumans too(I wouldn't want to insult the Monkeys by giving your country's identity)

If you truly were, you wouldn't be living in Pakistan!! Plus, You have'nt answered my question. I am sure you couldn't google out any.

And for some reason a Pakistani's word against India sells o_O
as opposed to u who is living under a TERRORIST modi and a country that openly supports terrorism:devil:

I see a more india in pakistan than many part of india. Zardari sahib shown some great gestures. We should protect the holi shrine as it is our common legacy and let the people travel freely and do their holly visit in both countries. Our muslim Brothers are also well comed to visit India whenever and wherever they want. Mia shaeb is also a very sensible guy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom