What's new

Over 20 Indian-trained Taliban military and intelligence personnel return to Afghanistan for induction...

Great move by India. Very smart. Give credit where credit is due. Pakistani failed banana state is occupied by traitors as part of the establishment. Why should I as a patriot care anymore???... Jai Hind!
Damn nigga you took it too far and became a traitor

I dont think Option 2 is being implemented properly then, the Taleban/Afghans dont take what Pak says seriously. Embargo's, recalling ambassadors, and saying things like Afghanistan is no longer our friend will go a long way. The border needs sealing at all costs.
That's the point, we are in option 2 already but they are in denial and acting like pussies.

Afghanistan is and has always been an enemy. At the same time it survives off Pakistan's good will.

There's literally no reconciliation to take place, they are just ungrateful namak haramis.

Last edited:
Damn nigga you took it too far and became a traitor

If our COAS judges and the rest of the cabal are traitors... What am I a fool to still believe in the BS they feed us????

**** me , the only country Afghans left to go back to the dark ages . India 😁. You’ll never see an Afghan ex northern alliance go back to the dark ages ( Afghanistan) from any other country in the world where they fled to .

Must be that shit that they’d rather take their chances with the enemies who they plotted against attacked & killed during the uS led invasion .

Just like the Pakistani Hindus that were promised milk and honey in India who having got there thought **** this shithole I’ll go back to sweet sweet Pakistan 😂😁

If our COAS judges and the rest of the cabal are traitors... What am I a fool to still believe in the BS they feed us????
You took it far enough to instead support the enemy that despises you, that is brain rot. It's possible to be against multiple entities at once.

But I understand your frustration my friend

whole indian trained ANA surrendered in 2 days , whats big in this ?

****Urgent****
****From Major Adnan Sami****
****Agents deployed****
****Pakistan Zindabad****
****EOT****

😁😄

How many are working with RAW?

That is the real question to be asked
The same percentage as the sepoys in GHQ Pindi.

Our COAS, his merry bad of chor commanders and judges are bigger Indian pithus than Taliban can ever aspire to be...

Some times when afghan soldiers and terrorists went india to get training, it would actually be our guys.

Back
Top Bottom