What's new

When the true downfall of Pakistan began

He is right to a degree, I don't want to be banned but certain groups are incredibly barbaric and simply incompatible with the lifestyle attributed to modern day nation-states or organised societies.
I think you should not look at a less developed nation-state from the perch of a modern nation-state and criticize them. If you place them in the region of Muslim nations, say spanning from Algeria to Pakistan {Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan}, they are not particularly 'barbaric'.

I think you should not look at a less developed nation-state from the perch of a modern nation-state and criticize them. If you place them in the region of Muslim nations, say spanning from Algeria to Pakistan {Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan}, they are not particularly 'barbaric'.
Even if we use our region as measure of "civilised" there are still some groups that would classify as extremely barbaric.

I'm sure @Goritoes would agree and name some in detail...

Bhutto was the down fall of Pakistan; but he didn't go away without inflicting a headshot on Pakistan. His policies and the filth he injected into politics continue to haunt Pakistan.
He ripped Pakistan in half before he left, but honestly the military allowed all this to happen, they supported his actions.

I wonder what it's going to take to fix Pakistan's state institutions and ministries which are supposed to handle key areas and conjure up policy and reforms.

I'm sure @Goritoes would agree and name some in detail...
7th Century Arabian Bedoins who followed Rasool Allah were more Humans and civilized than our Pushtoons/Baloch/Sindhi/Saariki's of today. That speaks volumes.

7th Century Arabian Bedoins who followed Rasool Allah were more Humans and civilized than our Pushtoons/Baloch/Sindhi/Saariki's of today. That speaks volumes.
It's a harsh truth, some may call you racist but honestly if it's true, is there any wrong in saying it?

At one point we have to call out the elephant in the room, who is doing the most suicide explosions, terrorist attacks, committing the most crime.

Most people, if they answer honestly, will respond with the same couple names. But you know many wouldn't want to be called racist or cause social strife.

Pakistan's downfall began, the second we signed on the dotted line of the IMF contracts only to fill the pockets of the generals and elites.

It's a harsh truth, some may call you racist but honestly if it's true, is there any wrong in saying it?

At one point we have to call out the elephant in the room, who is doing the most suicide explosions, terrorist attacks, committing the most crime.

Most people, if they answer honestly, will respond with the same couple names. But you know many wouldn't want to be called racist or cause social strife.
I'd rather be called Racists and have a peaceful Pakistan for my future generation, than me being goodie goodie person with no longer a functioning state to leave for my kids, I don't mind people calling me racist honestly.

The truth is that Terrorists easily get support from Balochistan and FATA because of the innate violent behavior and culture in those areas, all they (TTP) has to do is introduce the religious Spice into the mix and you have the perfect Tribal Army who will stop at nothing and won't be convinced that killing your own fellow countrymen or Muslims is wrong, the hate for others always exists in Pushtoon and Baloch society, All TTP has done is given a religious Tadka.

Honesty is something you won't find in Pakistani's, not even in overseas ones. They carry resentment and hate, so much so that they compare MQM a Political party turned gang with Terrorists who do mass murder and justify with religions/Nationalism, MQM and how Pakistani's see them is perfect case study, even the Fauji's who are suppose to be educated has done barbaric things to young boys just because they were workers or supporter of MQM in 92 operation which itself was based on fake Jinnah pur.

Talk to people and will tell you the language they (Fauji) used during interrogations, words like Gaddar , Indian , Muhajir often comes up while the Faujis drilling holes in young college students, that behavior is not from a extreme patriotisms, but its always within the Pakistani's from Pushtoon/Sindhi/Baloch/Punjabi background, every kid born with this violent behavior but it remain dormant in themselves all it takes a trigger and than you see our so called sons of soils doing things even Allah might not put a human through in Hell, if you have seen beheading videos done by Cultural Pushtoons, their hands don't shake nor they feel anything while doing so, People who are not barbarians even feel bad for a GOAT or COW who was put under the knife in Bakra Eid.

I'd rather be called Racists and have a peaceful Pakistan for my future generation, than me being goodie goodie person with no longer a functioning state to leave for my kids, I don't mind people calling me racist honestly.

The truth is that Terrorists easily get support from Balochistan and FATA because of the innate violent behavior and culture in those areas, all they (TTP) has to do is introduce the religious Spice into the mix and you have the perfect Tribal Army who will stop at nothing and won't be convinced that killing your own fellow countrymen or Muslims is wrong, the hate for others always exists in Pushtoon and Baloch society, All TTP has done is given a religious Tadka.

Honesty is something you won't find in Pakistani's, not even in overseas ones. They carry resentment and hate, so much so that they compare MQM a Political party turned gang with Terrorists who do mass murder and justify with religions/Nationalism, MQM and how Pakistani's see them is perfect case study, even the Fauji's who are suppose to be educated has done barbaric things to young boys just because they were workers or supporter of MQM in 92 operation which itself was based on fake Jinnah pur.

Talk to people and will tell you the language they (Fauji) used during interrogations, words like Gaddar , Indian , Muhajir often comes up while the Faujis drilling holes in young college students, that behavior is not from a extreme patriotisms, but its always within the Pakistani's from Pushtoon/Sindhi/Baloch/Punjabi background, every kid born with this violent behavior but it remain dormant in themselves all it takes a trigger and than you see our so called sons of soils doing things even Allah might not put a human through in Hell, if you have seen beheading videos done by Cultural Pushtoons, their hands don't shake nor they feel anything while doing so, People who are not barbarians even feel bad for a GOAT or COW who was put under the knife in Bakra Eid.
You are right unfortunately, some cultures have a tendency towards violence over the most minor things, and they have no regard for human life. So acts of terrorism which damage a nation are considered normal activity for them. Some extreme acts are perceived to be as honourable even and the inherent hatred towards other groups.

Here is a beautiful culture addicted to conflict as soon as a different one ends. Americans left and now they will fight themselves, even after destroying the whole country lmfao.

At one point I thought it was about self-respect or something but these guys are just power hungry war lords addicted to conflict.

Last edited:
You are right unfortunately, some cultures have a tendency towards violence over the most minor things, and they have no regard for human life.
And soone pe Suhagaa, some Pushtoons or Baloch will relate their violent tendency or behavior with their Mardangi lol to them beheading a human/being violent, badmasah or phadday baaz is equal of been a Mard (Man) , I can literally name those members here but lets leave it :)

Get well soon, bro

I didn’t know eating and spitting paan everywhere was the epitome of civilization 🤣🤣

If we were to call out the elephant in the room then everyone would be called out if we’re being honest. Who does the most r4pes, seggsual assaults, and involved in grooming gangs outside of Pakistan?

It’s an all out state failure for any education or accountability.

LMFAO, MQM was burning down factories and taking ransom from random business owners as well as committing the most terrorism in Karachi from 1980s till 2014.

Musharraf, being born in India himself, used MQM as his private militia. Look what happened in May 12th 2007.

Last edited:
jub tak ksi dictator ko article 6 laga kar phansi nhi do gay yeh saly kom ka balatkaar karty rahin gay
Bhutto was a dictator and martial law administrator..he was hanged.. public made him zinda.

If we were to call out the elephant in the room then everyone would be called out if we’re being honest. Who does the most r4pes, seggsual assaults, and involved in grooming gangs outside of Pakistan?

It’s an all out state failure for any education or accountability.
Who cares what happens outside of Pakistan? Let the foreigners deal with it

What goes on inside Pakistan is the priority here, and honestly while sexual assault is bad it's nowhere near as serious suicide bombings and constant terrorism which has actually massively contributed to the economic situation

But even if we look in the rape category it's not doing too good there either...

Western democracy has flaws, China's system also has shortcomings, but China has been reforming, and China is not a dictatorship. China is led by more than 6 members of the Politburo Standing Committee voting. Provinces, cities, and each department are also made by 6 people. Yes, there are disadvantages to this system. China's huge middle class has been pushing the country toward a more Chinese-style democracy according to its own culture. This democracy is not the false democracy of the West. Don't look at the world in black and white, China is gray, between autocracy and electoral democracy. China has been reforming to create a Chinese democratic system that suits itself based on practice and cultural preferences. He is definitely different from Western democracy.
If you can calm down and observe, you will find that the democratic systems in many Asian countries are different from those in the West. They develop their own democratic system according to their own culture. Copying Western systems like a fool is doomed to failure.
Asia has its own philosophy and culture, religion. Don't learn from Westerners, simply see the world in terms of black and white, good and bad, and democracy and dictatorship. The dualistic West also finds that it is easy to cause confrontation and division. Make up for it with political correctness.
Look at the serious confrontation between the Republican Party and the Democratic Party in the United States. The children of the president of the United States are all married to Jews, and the gap between rich and poor is serious. America is a 1% democracy. 2% of Jews control 60% of the wealth in the United States. The Chairman of the Federal Reserve, the Secretary of the Treasury, and the Secretary of State are all Jewish. Wall Street in the United States and the American media are also Jewish. The Jews are the aristocracy of America. An American who does not pledge allegiance to the Jews will always be at the bottom in the United States.

Last edited:
Who cares what happens outside of Pakistan? Let the foreigners deal with it

What goes on in Pakistan is the priority here

And quite frankly I don't see rape as serious as suicide explosions, but even if we look in the rape category it's not doing too good there either...

Outside trends point to what’s going on in Pakistan.

One province declared a r4p3 crisis.

Even if we look at suicide bombs, 2 groups LeT and LeJ were responsible for most of the attacks against Shias. This also includes suicide attacks on Muharram and Ashura processions.

Outside trends point to what’s going on in Pakistan.

One province declared a r4p3 crisis.

Even if we look at suicide bombs, 2 groups LeT and LeJ were responsible for most of the attacks against Shias. This also includes suicide attacks on Muharram and Ashura processions.
Again, rape is nowhere near as serious as literally suicide bombings and terrorist attacks.

And LeJ is a small timer in the terrorism aspect, TTP by far hogs the most amount of civillian deaths and terrorist attacks.

Even going off rape do I seriously have to repost that study from last time showing it's embedded into Pashtun culture? Bacha baazi is a far bigger issue in the rape category.

Even a goddamn British MP, not an ordinary guy, got booked for sexually assaulting a 15 year old boy

Or this guy here who said raping women and consent was part of "cultural differences"

Even according to this you've made your argument worse.

LeJ yes. Not LeT. LeT hasn’t done suicide bombings in Pakistan or harmed Pakistan. Ex LeT fighters who turned against the state after 9/11 did do attacks but they were not LeT.

Back
Top Bottom