What's new

Over 100 Ahmadi graves desecrated in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahmadi's religion is as offensive to Muslims as somebody announcing new revived Hindu religion by declaring his fesses as Hindu god and declares all Hindu god as bastards. I am sure few thousand followers of such a sect in India will trigger WWIII!

an ahmedi just won miss world contest

15modi1.jpg

Is it because they don't except Mohammed as the last prophet?
Ahmadi's religion is as offensive to Muslims as somebody announcing new revived Hindu religion by declaring his fesses as Hindu god and declares all Hindu god as bastards. I am sure few thousand followers of such a sect in India will trigger WWIII!

obviously an attempt to create communal unrest.....hope the police nab the subjects and they are brought before the courts; i wish the security had responded quicker

yeah but regardless, they must be protected since they are citizens like you and I....this shouldnt even be debatable

Really?
Okay, so I don't agree with him or his followers. But I don't dislike them, unless they said something bad about Lord Krishna.

One the reasons. yes!

You know what, he claimed that he is Hindu God Krishna..

Is it because they don't except Mohammed as the last prophet?

Among other reasons.

Really?
Okay, so I don't agree with him or his followers. But I don't dislike them, unless they said something bad about Lord Krishna.

Bro, he said he was the final avatar and all Hindus were following false religion and should either become ahmadi Muslim or be subordinate to him.
@clmeta please read my previous posts on this thread and you will learn the truth about this "sect".

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I lack knowledge about them so don't want to comment further.
Among other reasons.

Bro, he said he was the final avatar and all Hindus were following false religion and should either become ahmadi Muslim or be subordinate to him.
@clmeta please read my previous posts on this thread and you will learn the truth about this "sect".

Earlier I said the leaders of this movement still are protected by British. Here is their current leader, note his residence.

Mirza Masroor Ahmad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Their leaders are protected by British government where they hide out and spread their faith under the guise of Islam.
@clmeta he also claimed to be the reincarnation of Jesus but said Jesus died in India which also irked off Christians. It also contradicts Muslim theology. So basically he was some sort of superman. :rolleyes:

One question: There are two Ahmedi groups right? The other one being Lahore Ahmediya movement? Are they declared non muslims too(Pakistan)?

One question: There are two Ahmedi groups right? The other one being Lahore Ahmediya movement? Are they declared non muslims too(Pakistan)?

Well some of the Lahoris say he was just a Saint of the times and disregard his prophet hood but they do believe he was reincarnation of Jesus and avatar of Krishna so they too contradict theology. OH yeah I forget the promised messiah as well.

Bhai, Ahmadis declared non Ahmadis "Kafir". Ahmadis are not allowed to marry non ahmadis, they do not offer non ahamdis funeral prayer.......

In this region we don't want our children married outside our religion, sect, caste, language, region and what not. That does not mean they treat others as 'Kafir'.

I'll read about this subject.
Actually there are probably negligible no of Ahmedis in India. Most Indians (included my Muslim friends) haven't even heard of him.
Well some of the Lahoris say he was just a Saint of the times and disregard his prophet hood but they do believe he was reincarnation of Jesus and avatar of Krishna so they too contradict theology. OH yeah I forget the promised messiah as well.

In this region we don't want our children married outside our religion, sect, caste, language, region and what not. That does not mean they treat others as 'Kafir'.

Read his later post, he gave you a link where their leader said so himself and instructed others to treat them as such.

Earlier I said the leaders of this movement still are protected by British. Here is their current leader, note his residence.

Mirza Masroor Ahmad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Their leaders are protected by British government where they hide out and spread their faith under the guise of Islam.
@clmeta he also claimed to be the reincarnation of Jesus but said Jesus died in India which also irked off Christians. It also contradicts Muslim theology. So basically he was some sort of superman. :rolleyes:

True. They were even created by the Brits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom