What's new

Over 100 Ahmadi graves desecrated in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe RAW introduced that law in 1974 and brainwashed the Sunni majority population into branding Ahmedis as non Muslims plus created hatred and killings of Shias and other minorities in Pakistan.

Why dont the Pakistani establishment name these religious organizations who act on RAW'S instructions and stop them?

No that law was mandatory and was created by Muslims, only Muslims can understand why qaydyanis should be labeled as kafirs but raw exploit these things as a way to spread terror and violence between sects and trigger ethnic violence in country.

Not barely Police, whole of the machinery is helpless, in fact hostage..

I have a simple question - how will conditions improve if law enforcement agencies don't play their role? How long can we sustain malignancy?

When Taliban and ALqaida Bastard terrorist started Bombing and killing any body and every body majority in pakistan woke up as the victims weren't just the minorities any more.

Pakistan army carried out operations against the terrorist and their supporters this made them nervous and they went into hiding and now are starting to come out of hiding again but this time only hitting the minorities.

No that law was mandatory and was created by Muslims, only Muslims can understand why qaydyanis should be labeled as kefirs

OK so RAW is working for and as per Pakistani law, I want my TAX rupees back.

Lol that comment was only about the law, I posted another comment about raw check it.

1974 law declaring Ahmadis as non-Muslims and Ordinance XX forbiding them to call themselves Muslim or to "pose as Muslims" are the root cause of this issue , true Muslim who cares for humanity should abolish these barbaric law .

Bhai, Ahmadis declared non Ahmadis "Kafir". Ahmadis are not allowed to marry non ahmadis, they do not offer non ahamdis funeral prayer.......

A.Rafay;3665081]No that law was mandatory and was created by Muslims, only Muslims can understand why qaydyanis should be labeled as kafirs

Judge Not you will be Judged (Almighty says in Qur'an i am every bodys God no where Almighty has ever said i am only God to selected few Pakistanis and they are free to judge on my behalf its all Halal.

but raw exploit these things as a way to spread terror and violence between sects and trigger ethnic violence in country

So what you are saying is Raw has managed to convince one particular sect and its terrorist cells created By Father of terrorism General Zia and financed even today by middle east dollars to carry out its anti pakistan agenda.
But here is the problem majority of the victims are shias or other minorities and all of the terrorist are always come from the same religious Group.

The guy working for Raw who is in charge of Pakistani operations went on holidays after Zia stole power and this guys is still on holidays as he cant possibly compete with Taliban and their Pakistani sympathizers.

When Taliban and ALqaida Bastard terrorist started Bombing and killing any body and every body majority in pakistan woke up as the victims weren't just the minorities any more.

Pakistan army carried out operations against the terrorist and their supporters this made them nervous and they went into hiding and now are starting to come out of hiding again but this time only hitting the minorities.

Situation is not as simple as you think it is, rogue contingents in addition to those you cited are also adding insult to the injury. I don't want to go into the details for discussion may derail the thread. Problems for minorities are not restricted in Pakistan, the whole world endures this social issue including our neighbour India. Terrorists are born to spread terror, they'll do exactly what their purpose is but the question is - are the law enforcement agencies meant to sit idle? Let us broaden the spectrum, what measures have been taken to encounter target killing in Karachi? Just because monopolists of Karachi are collation partners they are allowed to ruin the city!

Lol that comment was only about the law, I posted another comment about raw check it.

I agreed with your comment about Muslims enacting that law, so by your insinuations RAW is out digging graves, killing and harrassing the non believers and adhering to this law, so effectively RAW is working for Pakistan and following its law, hence I want my money back.

Bhai, Ahmadis declared non Ahmadis "Kafir". Ahmadis are not allowed to marry non ahmadis, they do not offer non ahamdis funeral prayer.......

No point telling this to them, they do not even know the reality of the dispute. They were living along side with the rest of Muslims until their leader declared every non qadiani a kaffir. Then a global council was initiated where all Ulema came together to review the qadiani belief and unanimously declared that their beliefs were in contradiction with the Quran and ergo they are munafiq. Now qadiani cry when they could have just kept their mouths shut and nobody would have bothered them to begin with, instead they tried to force their beliefs on all Muslims and got burned in their arses for it. Pakistan issued that ordinance under pressure from all Muslim governments as qadianis are mostly found in Pakistan, then India, then the rest of the world. If the Saudis could tell that said person is a qadiani they would not even let them into Mecca but they cannot tell the difference.

No point telling this to them, they do not even know the reality of the dispute. They were living along side with the rest of Muslims until their leader declared every non qadiani a kaffir. Then a global council was initiated where all Ulema came together to review the qadiani belief and unanimously declared that their beliefs were in contradiction with the Quran and ergo they are munafiq. Now qadiani cry when they could have just kept their mouths shut and nobody would have bothered them to begin with, instead they tried to force their beliefs on all Muslims and got burned in their arses for it. Pakistan issued that ordinance under pressure from all Muslim governments as qadianis are mostly found in Pakistan, then India, then the rest of the world. If the Saudis could tell that said person is a qadiani they would not even let them into Mecca but they cannot tell the difference.

Quoting What 2nd caliph of Ahmadis and son of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed (self claimed Prophet of Ahmadis) wrote

“(3) the belief that all those so-called Muslims who have not entered into his [i.e. Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad’s] Bai’at formally, wherever they may be, are Kafirs and outside the pale of Islam, even though they may not have heard the name of the Promised Messiah. That these beliefs have my full concurrence, I readily admit.”

The book was written in 1921

if any one wants to read it

http://www.alislam.org/library/books/Truth-about-the-Split.pdf

Even their founder was a British slave who initiated the movement in order to pacify the Muslims of the subcontinent. He declared a physical fight against the British as Haram and tried to ban this for all Muslims while filling his coffers with the British pound. He was the Gandhi for Muslims except he was a fool and got in over his head and Muslims did not fall for his stupidity (except his few perverse followers). The man started making several tall claim and what Indians also forget is that even the Hindus of the time use to call for their heads, not to mention the Christians he irked off as well. To this day his successors are well protected by the British crown and do not even bother to come to Pakistan OR India all living snuggly in England.

Quoting What 2nd caliph of Ahmadis and son of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed (self claimed Prophet of Ahmadis) wrote

“(3) the belief that all those so-called Muslims who have not entered into his [i.e. Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad’s] Bai’at formally, wherever they may be, are Kafirs and outside the pale of Islam, even though they may not have heard the name of the Promised Messiah. That these beliefs have my full concurrence, I readily admit.”

The book was written in 1921

if any one wants to read it

http://www.alislam.org/library/books/Truth-about-the-Split.pdf

They will not bother to read it, BTW the source you gave is their official website. Just in case somebody tries to dismiss it.

I hope everybody reads my post 103 because that is the reality behind that movement. Don't believe me, go and search where their "Caliph" resides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom