What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who said they were raped and sexually harassed?

This guy Mirzali Khan has been continuously saying as below, and some none factual ppl on social media twitter/facebook too with fake reports, that PTI women has been abused & molested in police stations, yes women has been captured violently but not a single case of molestation reported by any PTI women. Keeping Pakistanis in & Out hooked up for searching any videos on the internet.

There's reports of women being stripped naked and videos made of them.

There was also a video of a guy from Punjab police exposing his genitals to women in a police van.

Who knows wtf is going on in there, but Punjab shouldn't let that fly.

And implying here too:

The Mughal Empire molested a Pashtun woman and the Pashtun areas under the Mughal Empire broke away and became independent.

History will always be a testament to the facts.

Just act sensibly, maturely and carefully. Know what to say with facts and not what is not required when no real sources you have.

He is retired Army brigadier in #AfghanArmy, he graduated from the #RoyalArmy academy from the UK in 1958 and served #Afghanistan until 1990, he lost 2 sons during the civil war in Kabul 1992-1996 and 3rd son last year in a suicide attack.

EVOQddpUwAEXtbN

He lives alone with his wife and daughter-in-law, but with pride because he has worked for Afghanistan with honesty and want to die with pride.
He doesn’t accept khairat or luxury house, in this age(88) he works hard like a man to support his family of four. This is called life with Dignity.
Apr 10, 2020..

This guy Mirzali Khan has been continuously saying as below, and some none factual ppl on social media twitter/facebook too with fake reports, that PTI women has been abused & molested in police stations, yes women has been captured violently but not a single case of molestation reported by any PTI women. Keeping Pakistanis in & Out hooked up for searching any videos on the internet.

Watch this clip from 1.35

Many things here I want to reply to, confirm, deny or simply talk about, but not sure if I can.
So I apologize for my lack of input for the last couple of days and in the near future.

Kindly watch your internet activity and posts for those of you living in Pakistan, be careful about what you say and do until the situation gets better. Tell your friends and family to do the same, you do not want to accidentally get caught up in something.​

Last edited:

And implying here too:

Just act sensibly, maturely and carefully. Know what to say with facts and not what is not required when no real sources you have.

Bro here is a video. It’s pretty graphic and disturbing. That’s straight up seggsual harassment….

Another worry is that if he comes to power again, he won't accept a tiny bit of interference in the government. That includes amendments in the constitution, new laws restricting army's role in politics, disbanding the internal wing of the prime intelligence agency, and revoking the military law.

So he won't come 😂

Imran Khan's political career is finished.
As hard as it may seem to accept it..., i'd have to agree, judging by the current situation.

His Party is in shambles/ People getting arrested & re-arrested. I mean how long can this last?

The current Govt & its "Handlers" will not allow PTI/IK to get back in Power - no matter the cost.

Its a Power struggle, however, in the end - its a the lil' guy that won't be able to support his family.

Asim may become the Most Hated Man in the History of Pakistan.

A second thought, he'll have to settle for the 2nd Spot 'cause that بھڑوا Nawaz Sharif has the top spot covered - for life.

Many things here I want to reply to, confirm, deny or simply talk about, but not sure if I can.
So I apologize for my lack of input for the last couple of days and in the near future.

Kindly watch your internet activity and posts for those of you living in Pakistan, be careful about what you say and do until the situation gets better. Tell your friends and family to do the same, you do not want to accidentally get caught up in something.​

Just write up a little brief, bro.

As hard as it may seem to accept it..., i'd have to agree, judging by the current situation.

His Party is in shambles/ People getting arrested & re-arrested. I mean how long can this last?

The current Govt & its "Handlers" will not allow PTI/IK to get back in Power - no matter the cost.

Its a Power struggle, however, in the end - its a the lil' guy that won't be able to support his family.

Asim may become the Most Hated Man in the History of Pakistan.

A second thought, he'll have to settle for the 2nd Spot 'cause that بھڑوا Nawaz Sharif has the top spot covered - for life.
I could be completely wrong but I feel these are the last actions to put IK under pressure and a de-escalation is eminent.

Looks like the London plan involves Nawaz Sharif making a triumphant return and being "voted" in as a President in the new presidential system in a sham election with more power than he has ever had. Jahils and jackals will rise to the top and the upper/middle/educated classes will live in fear as the gestapo like police hunt for anyone that publically shows any opposition.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

In the end you will only have yourselves to blame. Just like you did nothing when the Sharifs bombed a cancer hospital in the 90s. As always the fruits of your labor shall be rotten.

Back
Top Bottom