What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't forget PMLN even if there is so much opposition to Military at the moment. How could you ignore PMLN and their level of thuggery. They are the worst mafia kind, could stoop to any level. Unfortunately, a narrative so strong has been built against Military but, PMLN/PPPP are the worst kind that brought this day to the country. These families corrupt every single institute and they are the core reasons for the cancer we are dealing right now. One cannot ignore the real problem under the surface.
I am not supporting PMLN at all, I am only saying they can't do that without full support of a powerful force that has assured them of full immunity.

If it was only PMLN and PPP, Bol and ARY news wouldn't have been sold. They never sided with the mafia in their prime, even when their crimes were not so open in the public.

If there is a narrative, there is some truth behind that.. I am only against calling the foot soldiers and lower level officers responsible. These guys don't even know what's happening.. All the families of the soldiers I know.. whether retired or on-duty are with PTI so how can PTI supporters turn against them? PTI supporters need to realize that they are in an extremely difficult situation because of very few black sheep that have sold themselves to the devils.

i don't think so otherwise we did not see Mariyum Aurangzeb in such mood in a press conference.
I don't even consider her a leader.. she is a masi of Maryam's house. I was referring to the first tier leadership such as Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Ayaz Sadiq, Saad Rafiq etc.

I don't even consider her a leader.. she is a masi of Maryam's house. I was referring to the first tier leadership such as Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Ayaz Sadiq, Saad Rafiq etc.

yeah but she is representing Shahbaz Sharif

Adil Raja
Politics aside, Adil Raja should be banned here. He and his wife harassed some unsuspecting child on social media who joked about getting a PTI ticket and Adil Raja thought the kid was serious and was embarrassed when he was fact checked by his viewers.

Take action on who ever is this wearing a wardi Police - Ranger - Fauj is all same group
Wardi walla is wardi walla

You are accusing the Fauji. Asking for action against the culprit the another thing. IT will be better to not to promote propaganda. It is disappointing that someone is talking about action but unable to differentiate between Police, Ranger and Fauj. This is not same group. Even a kid will differ.

Her mother was nurse of Kulsoom Nawaz ..........that is the criteria ..that's all ...her husband is " cigarette farosh " ... now has big tobacco agency by the blessing of Nawaz.

Take action on who ever is this wearing a wardi Police - Ranger - Fauj is all same group
Wardi walla is wardi walla
There's no basis for that generalisation, but there is basis for us to group you with those TLP-Youthia-MQM-PPP terrorists destroying ambulances, homes, public property, motorways, and audi showrooms.

IMG-20230511-WA0005.jpg

Remember 250 year angrez rule? A few thousand goras ruling millions of sheep.

They ruled by giving bribes to all the Rajas from the 565 princely state. The British didn't really have direct rule, they had the freedom to loot and blunder the subcontinent whilst the Rajas received their cut, they didn't even have an occupation army, it was fight between our own police, army v the public. Traitors and corruption sold us out.

Back
Top Bottom