What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They ruled by giving bribes to all the Rajas from the 565 princely state. The British didn't really have direct rule, they had the freedom to loot and blunder the subcontinent whilst the Rajas received their cut, they didn't even have an occupation army, it was fight between our own police, army v the public. Traitors and corruption sold us out.
This region always welcome invaders ...nothing new.

We need Chinese style civilian dictatorship (not this hybrid regime sh!t where neither are there perks of democracy nor of dictatorship). The Chinese lifted 700 milion people out of poverty. That is 1/10 of the entire world.

Democracy works only in developed educated countries.

Civilian dictatorship under who? Nawaz, Shabaz or Zardari. It would be disaster. Imran Khan supporters will say IK but what about after him? Free and fair elections is the only way forward. The people need to change aswell and hold their rulers accountable, local MNAs, MPAs. We cannot sit in their laps and then mock Zardari or Nawaz.

PTI Lahore protest points for this evening

1. Ferozepur Road at Icchra
2. Barkat Market, Garden Town
3. Liberty Market/Chowk, Gulberg III
4. Lalak Jan Chowk, DHA Phase 2 Sector S

By the same logic, alleged PTI protestors attacked or fired upon security forces shall not be differed and whole PTI should be treated as same including IK?
But you can't compare public to "disciplined institution" . On ground reality this is less PTI and more related to extreme economic disparity and it will grow over the period of time. Street crime is beyond control.

Twitter! how reliable. How would 1 distinguish if the video is new or old and what exactly do the videos show shooting at the civilians?
What are reliable sources of information? Please do not say Geo news, Hamid mir and Salem safi.

I would strongly advise using guns against the Army quite simply because they have many more and much bigger guns, along with the training to use them.
These supposedly big guns only work against unarmed civilians, when it comes to armed people like TTP, TLP they suddenly become "bhai"

When protestors and terrorists use weapons for aerial firing, resulting in the bullets return back and injuring/killing people, it is the protestors and terrorists whom need to be blamed.
Blind love towards institution will do more harm to it than any good.

So according to you these protestors are doing aerial firing and return bullets are killing their own, and they cannot aim towards oppressing force? :lol:

The number of casualties from both sides clearly tells us who is oppressing who.

Message for Asim Chuski: You have crossed the red line. Now wait for our response. We will retain the escalation ladder. We will surprise you. Wait for that surprise.

Ye KOON hai ? Police , Fauj Ya Ranger - main to bus Wardi Wala kohon ga looking after each other interest

40 Muscle wale fully armed dragging one weak women around like a toy

Lanat on this

More evidence of piglets in uniform attempting to rape female protestors.

A must read for people with dementia and gold fish memory.

But you can't compare public to "disciplined institution" . On ground reality this is less PTI and more related to extreme economic disparity and it will go over the period of time. Street crime is beyond control.

You cannot compare Police discipline with Army. Aleem Khan & Tareen were PTI too. Shall we count whole PTI being corrupt and held them all responsible? I am sure both of them were not some public.

You cannot compare Police discipline with Army. Aleem Khan & Tareen were PTI too. Shall we count whole PTI being corrupt and held them all responsible? I am sure both of them were not some public.
End of day, all institution listen one institution to punish...and you know well.

More evidence of piglets in uniform attempting to rape female protestors.

A must read for people with dementia and gold fish memory.

Only way to control people of Pakistan...

End of day, all institution listen one institution to punish...and you know well.

My argument was based upon generalization. End of day, all PTI officials were listening one Man.... and you know what I am trying to say. Such a generalized hate is not going to bring any fruit. At least, I wouldn't wish Military being subdued by enemy or using past references to sub due for my own goals. If we failed to differ among right & wrong, this will initiate a never ending destructive cycle for everyone.

Take action on who ever is this wearing a wardi Police - Ranger - Fauj is all same group
Wardi walla is wardi walla

Wo Zamana Khatam ho giya when we used to say ok this mess is only with Police
Some commandos of PDF will differ but the reality is we have come to a point where being a wardi wala became a disgrace instead being a honour.

Good families stopped sending their kin to police years ago, now that is the case with Army.

Should be appearing in court any minute. Most likely will be released.

Screenshot_20230511-130712_YouTube.jpg

Has Khan presented at the SC?
People of Isb and Rawalpindi should come out and make sure that he is and someone does not play any dirty tricks specially that harami dirty Hairy.

Back
Top Bottom