What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont see a bright future if we let this PDM Army nexus rule this it will go downhill more more degeneracy will take hold in this land as it has only under a year of PDM revival.

I hope hope hope PDM and Army realise that the majority is lost for them and let these elections somehow take place or else soon patience will ring out and so will the sound of bullets.
election will happen after 5-10 years now

What are you going off about? Do you bother reading anything before frothing at the mouth and attacking others?
People have died because police, rangers have shot at people.

No Army personnel have killed anyone in direct action. If you want a true civil war then go after khakis and see more bloodshed happen. The troops in Khaki and their officers have stood down with their arms as they have no desire to kill protesters.

Enough of the knee-jerk nonsense here. Read my post clearly.

Park the jazbaat aside. These overdramatic statements don't help much.
You want me to believe that the rangers and the police are acting on their own? I mean is your conscience and sense really that dead?

ISPR just released a statement accepting that the rangers and hence the army carried out the arrests as per law. But you want me to believe that the rangers are shooting without direct orders of army top brass. Your leaders are so afraid that they aren't even in the country for this massacre but here you are defending them.

I dont see a bright future if we let this PDM Army nexus rule this it will go downhill more more degeneracy will take hold in this land as it has only under a year of PDM revival.

I hope hope hope PDM and Army realise that the majority is lost for them and let these elections somehow take place or else soon patience will ring out and so will the sound of bullets.
Neither do I, but I don’t know better than God, so I pray for whatever is best for the country, and if the supporters of PDM or Army or PTI think their side is correct and can get us out of this mess, they should pray for the same. People trust their political leaders more than god these days.

I would genuinely not mind supporting the PDM or an army backed government instead of IK as long as they drag us out of this mess, however unlikely that might be.

Aand now the mobs are beating civilians and hertbroken soldiers alike.

Are you clowns happy now? Next they will beat you up too, and misbehave with your female family members. And you will be begging the Army and Police to save you.

In this tough situation, we are faced with a choice between a violent mob and a criminal mafia that has maintained a stranglehold over the nation for 75 years. While you may argue that only the state has the right to use violence and that only the Army and Police can mistreat women as they often do, those who are more practical and refuse to be enslaved by the mafia for another 75 years have the right to oppose the tyrants.

nobody really believes your judicial systems or people are not more morally sound than what we have here.

And yet the observable differences in outcomes and results between the two are starkly huge. :D

We declare them separately Black day, PMLN 12 Oct 1999, PPP 4 July 1977, Awami League 25 March 1969 and so on.

When would politicians learn to sit together and call all of them as black-days.
actually from now on ppp and pmln will always remember as establishment, infact they dont want to stop establishment from interfering in politics.

People will never forget now

Neither do I, but I don’t know better than God, so I pray for whatever is best for the country, and if the supporters of PDM or Army or PTI think their side is correct and can get us out of this mess, they should pray for the same. People trust their political leaders more than god these days.

I would genuinely not mind supporting the PDM or an army backed government instead of IK as long as they drag us out of this mess, however unlikely that might be.
Let’s clear the clutter. What is the mess? That they don’t want elections on constitutionally defined timeline.

And for that the mess is being created.

They want to impose what they want and disallow the people the right to choose until either it aligns with their choice or the choice not deemed suitable is removed by other means.

It’s as simple as that.

Just wanted to point out that don't talk about IMF as you and the majority have absolutely no clue or sources with that institution to give a knowledgeable opinion. I have a good friend who's involved in those talks and issues were resolved until PDM came and thought they can escape accountability measures to be put in place. Among other things.

There was nothing remotely close to what you eluding to.
You need to read IMF's press releases than. They are available on it's website. Specifically read that which was released last year in August 2022 about Pakistan. Enlighten us all.

You want me to believe that the rangers and the police are acting on their own? I mean is your conscience and sense really that dead?

ISPR just released a statement accepting that the rangers and hence the army carried out the arrests as per law. But you want me to believe that the rangers are shooting without direct orders of army top brass. Your leaders are so afraid that they aren't even in the country for this massacre but here you are defending them.
Oh bhai, this is why mob mentality is dangerous.

Rangers and Police are employed by the provincial government and interior ministry. The Army high command is orchestrating their deployment. The blokes in khaki on the ground have not carried out the orders of their command. They have not shot at civilians...did not happen at GHQ, did not happen at ANY of the Corps Commanders' residences nor did it happen when various army facilities were ransacked.

So you need to have better appreciation of the situation on hand. If the army was going to be employed in crowd control and suppression of protesters, the casualties would be in the thousands (god forbid).

So realize what is going on. Don't egg on violence against the entire army. The rank and file does NOT want to shoot fellow Pakistanis. They are in a really bad spot right now.

What are you going off about? Do you bother reading anything before frothing at the mouth and attacking others?
People have died because police, rangers have shot at people.

No Army personnel have killed anyone in direct action. If you want a true civil war then go after khakis and see more bloodshed happen. The troops in Khaki and their officers have stood down with their arms as they have no desire to kill protesters.

Enough of the knee-jerk nonsense here. Read my post clearly.

Park the jazbaat aside. These overdramatic statements don't help much.

Salaam,

Can you DM me bro

Oh bhai, this is why mob mentality is dangerous.

Rangers and Police are employed by the provincial government and interior ministry. The Army high command is orchestrating their deployment. The blokes in khaki on the ground have not carried out the orders of their command. They have not shot at civilians...did not happen at GHQ, did not happen at ANY of the Corps Commanders' residences nor did it happen when various army facilities were ransacked.

So you need to have better appreciation of the situation on hand. If the army was going to be employed in crowd control and suppression of protesters, the casualties would be in the thousands (god forbid).

So realize what is going on. Don't egg on violence against the entire army.
Your lot declared war on the PUBLIC! Read the F****ng press release.

Back
Top Bottom