What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whiskey CJ ka pichwara saink chuka hai.
No elections to be held. It is going to be mere azeez humwatno.
Not if they got lynched and there houses are burned down. Nation will hold the peaceful elections which she deserves but without the whisky men.

They ignored or at least chose to ignore the plight of the masses, the downtrodden and the poor. If these geniuses were as astute as they believe themselves to be they should have sat down and looked at the general mood on social media, a good benchmark for the mood of the nation.

That's the thing.

If they had provided relief and progress to the people, the economy hadn't tanked, inflation wasn't at 50%, no one would have cared if IK was arrested.

Moody had mentioned that there is risk of bankruptcy if bailout packages are not agreed, bailouts that require political security, among all this, we will not see any bailout packages.

To add further misery, our greatest ally had demanded political stability and security to be considered a priority for future cooperation between China and Pakistan.

That too now hangs in the balance.

Like I said earlier, what a cluster ****.

The Chinese FM just two days back said Pakistan has to get political stability, and this is what they do.

Maha jahil hain yeh.

1683674904414.jpeg

When someone speaks facts that's what it sounds like. Pakistani state gives people right to protest and I fully support it but vandalism and attacking and burning Pakistan is not a solution. When others do it then Pti followers scream terrorism but its fine when they do it. Similar to what PDM does. Do you know people have died? Its not a joke
They are flying high at the moment with naswar, they can't talk with facts, just enjoy their state of mind, tomorrow might be too late :lol:

Yaar i still make more sense than your "shaan aka Imran Khan"
you haven't made sense in the last so many hours and atleast Khan can hold his own in conversations and debates.

but you have displayed the hallmark chawal, yahvian and bongian.

When someone speaks facts that's what it sounds like. Pakistani state gives people right to protest and I fully support it but vandalism and attacking and burning Pakistan is not a solution. When others do it then Pti followers scream terrorism but its fine when they do it. Similar to what PDM does. Do you know people have died? Its not a joke

It make an omelette you have to crack some eggs. Revolutions are not for the coward spineless slaves.

Kashmiri militancy was at its peak in 90s then ended in 2000s because Musharraf sold it out LMFAOO
But India didn't annex it, right? you can full up militancy at any moment, (2000-2016) was a special period.
Now you can stand in the sun for 30min to protest indian annexation + and 20min after Shurouq for the liberation of your ameer ul momineen

bajwa was still the COAS!
who gave him extention? :lol:

Choose ProtonVPN, trusted by Edward Snowden and used by humanitarian workers the world over. It’s data centres are in Switzerland so your data will never be released to prying eyes unless it is somehow intercepted using a man in the middle attack.
Deeper connect for home if one can get the device.

yaar you guys are so innocents, sometime i wonder how old are you , and even if you guys have any thinking power left, no offense

Brother cmon , just look at the facts,
He received bullet and he couldn’t file the FIR in Pakistan because some big people involved, but he got arrested for selling his gift as per law. Shamefully our Pakistan has become a rogue country. We deserve better brother it’s been over 75 years of this army mis-rule look at the results Pakistan bankrupt

Back
Top Bottom