What's new

Our Real Hero "Maulana Madani"

Status
Not open for further replies.
mulana and hero because he is same like a dog which bark in his home send him ti france for stop hijab ban send him to denmark for stop cartoon he is nothing but shoes of mushraf is better then him mushy don for muslims more then mullahas million times.and what he is in world politcs comuntiy or even in mediea ?

wow...u r supporting to the person who is responsible for kargil war,who is responsible for 5000 dead....at least Madani is much-much better than General Musharraf. at least is working for those muslims to whom no one ask....

wow...u r supporting to the person who is responsible for kargil war,who is responsible for 5000 dead....at least Madani is much-much better than General Musharraf. at least is working for those muslims to whom no one ask....

i have right to sport any one of my country's head.madni is nothing but a GHER KA KUTA SHER tell him ask manmohan singh like this once or ask bal thakry once like this way he will fcuked .

A guest is not allowed to insult a host ..talking about raw links with out any evidence and accusing the host for terrorism is not at all good manners..may be its him who need to have a class about traditions ..

Watch this and tell me who insulted whom? Musharraf blamed both agencies i.e ISI and RAW.

Last edited by a moderator:
I for one after living 20 years in gulf countries happen to feel that Indian muslims are just bunch of most ethicless, self serving, oppurtunist and selfish lot. And the religious types are even worst off. On the contanary dealings with Indian hindus had been very pleasent and christian show a sort of value added respect towards Pakistan dont exactly know why??

Just my opninon..

My experience with Indian Muslims is different mate..I have lots of Muslim friends studied with me from my childhood..They are very good at heart and will do anything for friends..that I found common in them...

I also found their dishes very tasty specially the Rice paratta and mutton curry..Big fan of it :)

You mean that a person who insults a guest is nothing short of a hero. Strange heroes you people have. :what:
Always remember a guest is always honourable even if he is a enemy. But i guess you people don't believe in these traditions.
PS. By the way Musharraf returned the slap.

we know it very well "our guest is our god". but Musharraf was crossing his line..by saying it" indian muslim has lot of problem and he will solve their problem".

first solve ur own problem and than solve for other....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Madani done his Job only.

Leave everything else.

Mr. Mushy was intially shocked to say anything. Then he actually did not not anything concrete, except rants. I guess he was under the illusion about Indian Muslims.

what he is..u don't need to explain......

i call him "anti-humanity"..that's the right word for him

u know why i am saying it bcoz he knows it very well that pak can't win war against india but he forced pak militant and army to fight kargil war...and more than 5000 people died from both side. so what do u call him.....

i am not his supporter neither i like him. Like i said he did many wrong things. He went too far in his hate and that resulted in Kargil blunder. As far as winning the war, you guys know very well that now the situation is different from 1971. Yes we can't win a war from India but India can't win a war from Pak now either.

i have right to sport any one of my country's head.madni is nothing but a GHER KA KUTA SHER tell him ask manmohan singh like this once or ask bal thakry once like this way he will fcuked .

i never support person like "raj thakre" may be he is head of stupid party or a indian district but no indian is here to support him...but u r supporting to those person who actually responsible of pak main problem "TERRORISM"

I for one after living 20 years in gulf countries happen to feel that Indian muslims are just bunch of most ethicless, self serving, oppurtunist and selfish lot.

May be you were working for the Pakistani Embassy there. If so your opinion should not be different than this.

And the religious types are even worst off.

Pakistanis find there religious figures disgusting and hateful as well. PA is the only institution with any ethics left, many Pakistani members believe here. Again a very common scene, at least among PDF Pakistani members.

On the contanary dealings with Indian hindus had been very pleasent and christian show a sort of value added respect towards Pakistan dont exactly know why??

Good. At least few Indians come to merit some where.:smitten:

i don't blame Madni & co for confronting Mushy, they need to survive in India got no other option :P

i am not his supporter neither i like him. Like i said he did many wrong things. He went too far in his hate and that resulted in Kargil blunder. As far as winning the war, you guys know very well that now the situation is different from 1971. Yes we can't win a war from India but India can't win a war from Pak now either.

when i said that india can win war against pak..i said pak can't win war against india.try to understand the difference b/w these two sentence.
i know even USA can not defeat pak in present day........and i am also against any type of war....

i don't blame Madni & co for confronting Mushy, they need to survive in India got no other option :P

due to living in pak i think u don't know the main feature of democracy i.e. "freedom of speech".
india is the only country where u can oppose the prime minister at the front of indian parliament. may be it is funny for u but this is the reality,which u can't expect in pak...

Agree they r in worse condition than Ahmedies in PAK :azn:

Yes sure they are in worst condition..we allow them to prey and they can call their worship place anyname they can..and also they can become anything from President to teacher here in India..yes poor them they are in worst conditions than Ahmedis in Pakistan :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom