What's new

Our Real Hero "Maulana Madani"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only well wishers of Pakistan in India are in IOK rest of them don't like us much but they do prove to be great asset IMHO.Oh and Musharraf gave a fitting reply too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly speaking he is not one of a kind. Mullahs were tradionally opposed to creation of Pakistan and they remain so. It is the mullahs who have caused great havoc in Pakistan in form of internal rifts versus India. There are whole bunch of Indian Mullah army which is very anti-Pakistan. Somebody just attend few one of tableegi jamat political seminaries to understand.

From my understanding, Pakistan was founded as a modren muslims nation on the lines of Kemal AtaTurk while all the backward mullahs were left to dump in India. However 60 years on, we are being ruled by same people who were out enemies at the time of partition.

Yes it is..They find it hard to belive that minorities like Christains and muslims actually love India..They love to think they we minorities live in constant fear of Hindus ..they think all Hindus are RSS and Bajrangdal..they dont see the large section of Hindus who is tolerent to other religions ..

While it may not be evident now, such sentiments are actually being nurtured by Shiv Sena, RSS, Bajrangdal etc etc..And soon the tensions will boil over.

yep, another bigot madudi also opposed our great leader Muhammad Ali Jinnah but later on moved to Pakistan but IMHO we're doing a good job right now by taking on mullahs.

Then maybe "Maulana Madudi" will be able to bring the poverty rate of Muslims down from 33%?

Maybe he will be able to convince Indian Muslims to join the army? 29,000 is not a lot out of a 1.1 million.

Well good luck anyways...

3% muslim is in army,which is highest in world(in non-muslim country). but how many hindus in pak army.(hindu made 1.8% of pak population.)

and please you should worry abt pak....u still needed a good leader rather the army general.

While it may not be evident now, such sentiments are actually being nurtured by Shiv Sena, RSS, Bajrangdal etc etc..And soon the tensions will boil over.

Sorry please care to explain what you meant?

yep, another bigot madudi also opposed our great leader Muhammad Ali Jinnah but later on moved to Pakistan but IMHO we're doing a good job right now by taking on mullahs.

i hope Musharraf will also done the same job like Jinnah. u know what is this "partition of Pakistan"

ravisahani4-cleric450pix.jpg

YouTube - Musharraf "Slapped" by Indian MP, Maulana Madani

i think he is our real hero. who gave big slap to Musharraf.

besides it:

1:one of the few Indian Muslim leader who is really working for Muslim.
2:one of the few leader who really want to solve the dispute between Hindu and Muslim.
3: one of the few Muslim leader who really wants that Muslim woman's also grow with rest of India.

answer to maulana:

what PROBLEM of muslims have the muslims solved in india????

in paksitani from the president to the butcher are all muslims!! muslims control their own fate!! indian muslims are at trhe end of the day MINORITY IN INDIA! and have been persecuted!!! :coffee:

i hope Musharraf will also done the same job like Jinnah. u know what is this "partition of Pakistan"

That's only possible if he somehow comes out of retirement and also return to Pakistan. Oh and he needs to be Anti Pakistani which unfortunately he is not. He did many wrong things but he is not anti Pakistani so no point in hoping.:cheesy:

ravisahani4-cleric450pix.jpg

YouTube - Musharraf "Slapped" by Indian MP, Maulana Madani

i think he is our real hero. who gave big slap to Musharraf.

besides it:

1:one of the few Indian Muslim leader who is really working for Muslim.
2:one of the few leader who really want to solve the dispute between Hindu and Muslim.
3: one of the few Muslim leader who really wants that Muslim woman's also grow with rest of India.

You mean that a person who insults a guest is nothing short of a hero. Strange heroes you people have. :what:
Always remember a guest is always honourable even if he is a enemy. But i guess you people don't believe in these traditions.
PS. By the way Musharraf returned the slap.

answer to maulana:

what PROBLEM of muslims have the muslims solved in india????

in paksitani from the president to the butcher are all muslims!! muslims control their own fate!! indian muslims are at trhe end of the day MINORITY IN INDIA! and have been persecuted!!! :coffee:

In every sector of the society muslims are shoulder to shoulder with every other person here in India..From political stage to scientific stage they are not second to none here in India..There prooved them selves in every aspect of society..In Pakistan only Muslim can be a President were as in India we are not stopping any one to become President to Prime Minister because of the religion..That why my nation has a Hindu lady as President,a Muslim as Vice President,A Sikh as Prime Minister and the ruling party is governed by a Christian..Let me know when Pakistan have such unity in diversity ..

Last edited:
You mean that a person who insults a guest is nothing short of a hero. Strange heroes you people have. :what:
Always remember a guest is always honourable even if he is a enemy. But i guess you people don't believe in these traditions.
PS. By the way Musharraf returned the slap.

A guest is not allowed to insult a host ..talking about raw links with out any evidence and accusing the host for terrorism is not at all good manners..may be its him who need to have a class about traditions ..

mulana and hero because he is same like a dog which bark in his home send him ti france for stop hijab ban send him to denmark for stop cartoon he is nothing but shoes of mushraf is better then him mushy don for muslims more then mullahas million times.and what he is in world politcs comuntiy or even in mediea ?

today indian fm is here we should open dogs on him ? a single time any indian vip insulted in pakistan? it was shame for india but you proud because its india,

Last edited:
Reactions: jin
That's only possible if he somehow comes out of retirement and also return to Pakistan. Oh and he needs to be Anti Pakistani which unfortunately he is not. He did many wrong things but he is not anti Pakistani so no point in hoping.:cheesy:

what he is..u don't need to explain......

i call him "anti-humanity"..that's the right word for him

u know why i am saying it bcoz he knows it very well that pak can't win war against india but he forced pak militant and army to fight kargil war...and more than 5000 people died from both side. so what do u call him.....

Great. It is a lesson to many Pakistani also. I have seen many stupid religious parties in Pakistan protesting against muslims plight in India. What we have to do with them. Whether they are raped, butchered, slaughtered, or looted it is none of our business. It is between them and their country. Leaving IOK we shouldn't raise a single word of protest or concern about any Muslim living in India. IOK is an exceptional case since it is not an Indan territory.

So from now on I hope many Pakistanis would get out of this muslim brotherhood fever and show support for IOK freedom movement rather than being concerned for these jerks. They can go to hell or burn alive it is not of our concern.

:)

Excuse me Sir!

What muslim brotherhood Pakistanis have displayed since 1947? Could you please give few examples, when Pakistanis had come for the help to Ummah Worldwide in General and Indian muslims in particular?

It is the other way round when Muslim Ummah, throughout the world, at different times, have come to help Pakistanis, in its thick and thin times. Such examples are numerous and very often.

Pakistanis NEVER go beyond LIP-SERVICE to Ummah!

Sorry to shatter your 'Favourite Ummah' syndrome.

Fighter

[self delete bigoted remarks]

Excuse me Sir!

What muslim brotherhood Pakistanis have displayed since 1947? Could you please give few examples, when Pakistanis had come for the help to Ummah Worldwide in General and Indian muslims in particular?

It is the other way round when Muslim Ummah, throughout the world, at different times, have come to help Pakistanis, in its thick and thin times. Such examples are numerous and very often.

Pakistanis NEVER go beyond LIP-SERVICE to Ummah!

Sorry to shatter your 'Favourite Ummah' syndrome.

Fighter

Here is then list...we did our best we could.

1. We sent our best pilots against IAF to arab countries during the 1967 war.
2. We influenced liberation of our Bosnian brothers. Smuggled weapons to them despite being caught and risked our international repo.
3. Nobody can forget the famous Afghan war though gone bad :D
4. We continue to morally support Kashmiris and deal some "kashmiri shawls" with them secretly.

But still this ummah type politics are wrong and recipe of failure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom