What's new

Opposition Is Bracing For A Full Showdown After Eid What Are The Prospects

So much this. Nobody in his government isn't even willing to counteract the oppositions narrative. They're gonna steamroll IK if he doesn't do something about it.

Imran Khan and team need to begin fighting back hard against N and PPP propaganda.

Pakistanis only respect strong leaders.

Unfortunately our nation doesn’t care about who is most honest and has good ideas.

They want to see results, and want their leaders to explain to them the positive measures they are taking.

We must re-energize and galvanize our people against the corrupt and traitors in our midst.

Relentlessly reveal all the machinations of N and PPP with Indians, US, and anti-state elements.

In sha Allah, I have faith in PTI, they will stand together when they come under attack. Traitors within will be revealed and culled.

Sareyan nu mar do paijaan no mercy.

theek hai.. PTI me konsa ab koi jamhoori patanga baqi raha hai...

but the sitting PM usually faces article 6 jab aisa hota hai.... soch lo ek dafa phir araam se paani shaani pee kar

Imran Khan and team need to begin fighting back hard against N and PPP propaganda.

Unfortunately our nation doesn’t care about who is most honest and has good ideas.

They want to see results, and want their leaders to explain to them the positive measures they are taking.

We must re-energize and galvanize our people against the corrupt and traitors in our midst.

Relentlessly reveal all the machinations of N and PPP with Indians, US, and anti-state elements.

In sha Allah, I have faith in PTI, they will stand together when they come under attack. Traitors within will be revealed and culled.
Pmln and ppp are in trouble these screams shouldnt be taken seriously

theek hai.. PTI me konsa ab koi jamhoori patanga baqi raha hai...

but the sitting PM usually faces article 6 jab aisa hota hai.... soch lo ek dafa phir araam se paani shaani pee kar
The current situation draws similarity to this scenario!!!!!
66095535.cms

They are waiting for the news. These all propaganda are because of this news from karachi we all waiting for then PTI will strike hard back.

Maryam, stop attacking the army!

Do your fighting or whatever but keep the PA out of it!
Respected dear "pata pata bota bota haal .......". I dont want to flood the forum with international views as i love my Armed forces to the bottom of my heart(except the naughty elite). The facts are very well established.

Once again, you are right my Pak Brother...

We are in a fix now...

What can be done?

Soutions...solutions...we need solutions... not the same old... #CriminalEnterprise coming back at us...

So... reveal the Method....what framework you have in mind?

We are being attacked from sea...attacked from within... gov in paralysis and EconomicTerrorists are going to come on the road...

How have we fallen so deep?

because you sought glory in handsomeness. reap what you have sowed.

I pity our nation....from one fool to another. This system will remain... the status quo needs to be changed

So you want Noora back through Tweetteni?

Is that your solution?

Or are you cheering for Billo come and liberate Sindh as Pak PM?

Or is is anyone but IK?

For me the political class needs to be replaced from grassroots... family mafias from #DieselMullahs to every party.

Method you said...was somewhere in the madness?????

He has passport will fly into another county and post from there Pakistan is in danger lol

So you want Noora back through Tweetteni?

Is that your solution?

Or are you cheering for Billo come and liberate Sindh as Pak PM?

Or is is anyone but IK?

For me the political class needs to be replaced from grassroots... family mafias from #DieselMullahs to every party.

Method you said...was somewhere in the madness?????

the status quo cannot change without the sacrifice of your democratic idols.

you were told thousands times before that all that glitter is not gold. but that did not stop you from the DJ Butt inspired tabdeeli.

now be content with what is happening. and i am not interested in silly argument that Bilawal or Maryam or Nawaz or Zardari will be at the helm if this sham of a proxy government fails.

for you i have a simple question. how many times has this PM mentioned Kulbhashan Yadev? How many terror attacks have been routed back to foreign regimes working to undermine the potential of Pakistan.

for once in your life take responsibility of your actions. i did not lead a campaign on pdf for IK PMship.

Back
Top Bottom