What's new

Opposition Is Bracing For A Full Showdown After Eid What Are The Prospects

Pmln and ppp will going to perform jalsa just outside of eidgahs when people coming out of eid namaz and will say look how much crowd we gathered lol.

Calm down

Opposition simply does not has the street power to engage any agitation. Only JUI-F has the ability to bring a few hundred students from Madrassahs but that's about it. PML-N is a failure party, they simply don't have any supporters willing to come out on the streets. Don't you remember the welcome Nawaz Sharif got hahaa, they simply couldn't muster any people. PPP might do something in Sindh, but that's about it.

we can agree to disagree.

it takes very little to stir people up. with hysteria of war, a narrative is already being built up. this price hike inflation or unemployment aint that big a deal but we are talking about some serious stuff.

because they know by the time Eid comes Rupee will be 180 and it will be much easier to raise an unemployed, poor to poorer Dharna.

Pmln and ppp will going to perform jalsa just outside of eidgahs when people coming out of eid namaz and will say look how much crowd we gathered lol.

oh they will get the crowd now Imran made sure of that

I think the masses have had enough. They are not going to wait for the dollar to cross 200,petrol 150,gas and electricity tariffs doubling etc. The economy is in a free fall i hope our currency does not end up like Zimbabwean pound or Turkish Lira in the past. The majority of awaam dont live in DHA ,i see turmoil brewing unless Khan resigns and lives to fight another day.

because they know by the time Eid comes Rupee will be 180 and it will be much easier to raise an unemployed, poor to poorer Dharna.

oh they will get the crowd now Imran made sure of that

No they wouldnt otherwise crowd already on roads.

Only naan qeema wanting awam will come out. They will eat and go home otherwise nawaz was not in jail. Yeh wo awam hai jo apnay sago ke nahi ain ke kaha se honge.

Calm down

Opposition simply does not has the street power to engage any agitation. Only JUI-F has the ability to bring a few hundred students from Madrassahs but that's about it. PML-N is a failure party, they simply don't have any supporters willing to come out on the streets. Don't you remember the welcome Nawaz Sharif got hahaa, they simply couldn't muster any people. PPP might do something in Sindh, but that's about it.
we can agree to disagree.

it takes very little to stir people up. with hysteria of war, a narrative is already being built up. this price hike inflation or unemployment aint that big a deal but we are talking about some serious stuff.

Journalist Arif Hameed Bhati pointed out a very important point that PPP will not go across a certain point because they have sindh government where as pmln and Juif will push harder as they are out of government but toti ki jaan Nawaz mayn hay his screw will be tightened more

Even Shahbaz Sharif is postponing again and aging coming to Pakistan

Only naan qeema wanting awam will come out. They will eat and go home otherwise nawaz was not in jail. Yeh wo awam hai jo apnay sago ke nahi ain ke kaha se honge.
Life beyond the social media is getting harder on each passing day. I see another massive hike in the petrol,gas,electricity,transport and food prices on the horizon.

Journalist Arif Hameed Bhati pointed out a very important point that PPP will not go across a certain point because they have sindh government where as pmln and Juif will push harder as they are out of government but toti ki jaan Nawaz mayn hay his screw will be tightened more

Even Shahbaz Sharif is postponing again and aging coming to Pakistan

I think Nawaz will remain silent for a while

And here you go the reason

Life beyond the social media is getting harder on each passing day. I see another massive hike in the petrol,gas,electricity,transport and food prices on the horizon.

Life never got harder when rupees went down from $1= 60 to $1= 120+

They will all adjust.

Last edited:
PTI's social media team is sleeping. They should be in overdrive counteracting the PMLN's propaganda.
honestly I don't get what has happened to imran he seems to be in lala land. How difficult is to get better advisors and how difficult is it to know who is doing what? I don't see anyone from the gov taking the public into confidence about the situation. But its amusing those who drove the nation into the ground are now its saviours.

I think Nawaz will remain silent for a while

He always remains silent when not in government as late pir pagara said "jab ye government mayn hotay hayn tu galay partay hayn aur jab opposition mayn hotay hayn tu paoon partay hayn"

He always remains silent when not in government as late pir pagara said "jab ye government mayn hotay hayn tu galay partay hayn aur jab opposition mayn hotay hayn tu paoon partay hayn"

Ok. Pir Pagara knows best i guess

that is what I am saying, breakfast, lunch and dinner dharna...no one will leave. in few months Poors wont have money to buy food it will be so expensive so any dharna invitation will be welcomed by masses.

Back
Top Bottom