What's new

Opinionated - I can now confirm with a certainity that all redlines of Russia has been crossed - We entered a decisive moment

Abdulaziz Al-Karimi

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
There has been multiple attacks across Russia today and the Ukrainians are openly claiming it and the Ukro Legions in Belgorod are saying we want to go to Moscow and being unapologetic.

An Oil refinery was hit including other targets across Russia. I also saw Putins reaction it looked like a man who is prepared for the eventual fall-out which is nuclear.

Russia is gonna use Nuclear weapons inside Ukraine this is a forgone conclusion and the question is only about when but them using there is no doubt about it anymore. I expect strikes on Kiev and across other Ukrainian cities both tactical and stragetic nukes.

Will NATO intervene? that is the million dollar question and honestly I would prefer them to not it would put everyone at risk. Honestly I don't see the US or EU getting drawn into that.

But Russia will first start with striking Ukraine if there is involvement other then condemnations they will expand the striking circle to boarder areas but I don't see involvement other then condemnations but one thing is for certain that Russian decision makers redlines has been crossed weeks ago now and they could respond within this year or next year.

But I expect first full mobilization and followed by Martial law and then Nuclear strikes across Ukraine.

We have climbed the ladder of escalations to the final point where we can't go higher up

Last edited:
But I expect first full mobilization and followed by Martial law and then Nuclear strikes across Ukraine.
That is a pretty pessimistic view. Anyway, I am 77 years old and can except the end of times. A nuclear war, I suppose, would be good for stopping climate change. It might put humanity back a few hundred years. Congratulations to Vladimir Putin for being, possibly, the world's most effective climate change opponent!

Ukraine is the new Afghanistan.
Too puffed up in nationalism, and too few brain cells to think with good reasoning.
Same as Afghani, they will celebrate "Victory ' over ruins of own country, and half of the population dead, while not being able to recover for another century.

There has been multiple attacks across Russia today and the Ukrainians are openly claiming it and the Ukro Legions in Belgorod are saying we want to go to Moscow and being unapologetic.

An Oil refinery was hit including other targets across Russia. I also saw Putins reaction it looked like a man who is prepared for the eventual fall-out which is nuclear.

Russia is gonna use Nuclear weapons inside Ukraine this is a forgone conclusion and the question is only about when but them using there is no doubt about it anymore. I expect strikes on Kiev and across other Ukrainian cities both tactical and stragetic nukes.

Will NATO intervene? that is the million dollar question and honestly I would prefer them to not it would put everyone at risk.

But Russia will first start with striking Ukraine if there is involvement other then condemnations they will expand the striking circle to boarder areas but I don't see involvement other then condemnations but one thing is for certain that Russian decision makers redlines has been crossed weeks ago now and they could respond within this year or next year.

We have climbed the ladder of escalations to the final point where we can't go higher up

Britain is the first target

The most hawkish guys in Russia are the following.. Medvedev, Putin and Yevgeny..

Peskov, suigo, and Lavrov arent

That is a pretty pessimistic view. Anyway, I am 77 years old and can except the end of times. A nuclear war, I suppose, would be good for stopping climate change. It might put humanity back a few hundred years. Congratulations to Vladimir Putin for being, possibly, the world's most effective climate change opponent!
Are you a veteran?

So a random forumer says the Russians are going to use nuclear weapons.

Yeah ok..

So a random forumer says the Russians are going to use nuclear weapons.

Yeah ok..

Why not share your intel instead of being vague.. You are being unhelpful.. Spill the beans or just stop the sarcasm

Last edited:
Why not share your intel instead of being vague.. You are being unhelpful.. Spill the beans or just stop the sarcasm

I have absolutely no Intel, not making any claims like the OP is.

"I can now confirm with a certainty"

But hey, if you want to take the word of a rando, that's your business and what I believe is mine. Okay? Thanks!

77 can u leave ur stuff to me when u die

My personal take is once the nuclear Genie is out of the bottle, World War 3 is practically inevitable.

Of course, I certainly hope I'm wrong.
only inevitable because of a terrorist named xi

if he's gone then ww3 isn't inevitable

US dropped 2 nukes on Japan and WW2 gets over, lets see how many Nukes Russians drop to end the war...

Back
Top Bottom