What's new

Russia is gonna trigger nuclear war in this conflict eventually - It is a forgone conclusion

Syria is already destabilized lmao, we got what we want, we bomb them freely and no one can do anything about it.

Continue living in your ego filled bubble. Like I said, the time is near when Israel will receive a rude awakening.

NATO or the US are bluffing in regards to answering engaging Russia and you will all know once Russia demolishes Ukraine with over 100 nuclear strikes and completely destroying Kiev and other cities to complete dust. Everyone will shout his mouth and look the other way in order to not get shoot at..
I wouldn't be too sure of that.

After all, Mother Russia just want access to the warm water ports. Wouldn't be possible if the entire Ukraine is turned into radioactive goop. They 'need' their infrastructure to establish a presence.

Otherwise, they can always just come back home and call it a war. Sure, there will be some embarrassment, but I doubt it'd be bad enough to warrant a freaking nuclear holocaust!

Papa Putin would much rather save his nukes for the so called "capitalist dogs."

💩

Untitled-3-2-1024x640.jpg

Russia is going thru a historic moment which is crucial for the existence of the Rus race and they are restraining themselves but the recent drone attack on Kremlin and other incidents such as frequent attacks deep inside Russia has raised the stakes.

Russia has restraint herself so far but they do realize that they find themselves within an existential war.

1. I would say within the next 10 years as time frame Russia will strike Ukraine with Nuclear weapons across multiple provinces and the 10 years is just a range but I believe it would happen either later this year, 2024 or 2025 max 2026.

2. NATO or the US are bluffing in regards to answering engaging Russia and you will all know once Russia demolishes Ukraine with over 100 nuclear strikes and completely destroying Kiev and other cities to complete dust. Everyone will shout his mouth and look the other way in order to not get shoot at..

The Russians are vengeful and their wrath is reaching a point of no return besides they see this as an existential warfare.

As Lenin himself once said — 'There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.'

Britain would be the target of a Russian nuclear strike. .

The hell is this obsession with Russia, the collective west has given them of more than $130 and still they havent done anything except spending their 3 armies worth of equipment with nothing substantial gains, in the end the west will get tired and hand over some nukes to Ukronazis and will tell them Hey take these nukes do whatever the **** you gonna do with just never ask more anything else

Russia is going thru a historic moment which is crucial for the existence of the Rus race and they are restraining themselves but the recent drone attack on Kremlin and other incidents such as frequent attacks deep inside Russia has raised the stakes.

Russia has restraint herself so far but they do realize that they find themselves within an existential war.

1. I would say within the next 10 years as time frame Russia will strike Ukraine with Nuclear weapons across multiple provinces and the 10 years is just a range but I believe it would happen either later this year, 2024 or 2025 max 2026.

2. NATO or the US are bluffing in regards to answering engaging Russia and you will all know once Russia demolishes Ukraine with over 100 nuclear strikes and completely destroying Kiev and other cities to complete dust. Everyone will shout his mouth and look the other way in order to not get shoot at..

The Russians are vengeful and their wrath is reaching a point of no return besides they see this as an existential warfare.

As Lenin himself once said — 'There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.'
UK Emergency Alert - Nuclear Attack Warning (2022)

All Ukraine unstabilization was USA made since the first day and the final target is nuclear war in Eurasian soil.

USA is not afraid of ICBM because they can stop with their several shields.

Bombs will be eaten by European vassals, and USA wont have domination/energetic/raw materials problems never again.

WWIII will give absolute domination to USA forever.

That's the target, EU and Russia are just the useful idiots to achieve it.

Like Israel and Iran in 2012, but that didnt work finally.

Back
Top Bottom