What's new

Opinionated - Can we reunite with Bangladesh / East Pakistan

When I see videos of East Afghanistan
Reason is all of Eastern Afghanistan including Kabul region is natural part of the Indus Basin. Durand Line is artificial. The real boundary is the Hindu Kush. For instance most of rain water drains into Pakistan's Indus. River Kabul flows into Pakistan, pass Peshawar and joins Indus near Hund.

1658537457353.png

1658537512925.png

hijrat warriors from your lands who high tailed it here because they were bravest of the brave -
What a racist **** you are.. reflects what your parents taught you and what your general upbringing is…who spouts crap against Muhajirs (just like the members of Quraysh who embraced Islam and left because of potential prosecution ) just because some Muhajir either screwed him or his family at some time.

Yes, name the country Bangladesh and have them run it. By the looks of it, they are handling things much better than we are.

Lets not take them down with us.

When nationalists come into power in Pakistan who are followers of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Ms. Fatima Jinnah, and same happens in Bangladesh, there's only logic that we reunite.

Our roots are the same, our objectives are the same and so our destination is the same.

Our objectives are not the same. Short answer is no.

I suspect that quite a few BD members in this forum will be thrilled at the idea. Primary requirement from BD will be to make Bengali as an equal to Urdu constitutionally.

From an Indian perspective, this would reverse India's greatest geo political win :pop:

No chance. They are a minority in BD, we will round them up, rent a cruise ship, load them into the ship and send them westward where they want to be.

No chance. They are a minority in BD, we will round them up, rent a cruise ship, load them into the ship and send them westward where they want to be.
My impressions of you is that you are happy to be in Bangladesh. But some other BD posters make me think that more than just an insignificant minority in BD would like for the old Pakistan to come back. Perhaps so with some constitutional guarantees for real federalism. :pop:

My impressions of you is that you are happy to be in Bangladesh. But some other BD posters make me think that more than just an insignificant minority in BD would like for the old Pakistan to come back. Perhaps so with some constitutional guarantees for real federalism. :pop:

This is a Pakistani forum, the ones who flock here are of different varieties with one variety being greater in percentage for obvious reasons. Bangladeshis are not well known for visiting defence forums or blogs. You may find heaps of Bangladeshis in other types of forums. You need to recce them all before coming to a balanced opinion.

Last edited:
only logic that we reunite.
Reunion is totally illogical for everyone.

Unless, Pakistan becomes an Unitary State with Dhaka as its capital. We will go after Tribalism and Feudalism with brutality. You elites will not like this.
Our roots are the same
This logic can be applied to everyone on planet earth.
our objectives are the same
Not really. We don't seek influence at all. We seek economic prosperity and living our way of life.
our destination is the same.
No idea what it's mean...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom