What's new

Operation Swift Retort Memorial at PAF base Sargodha

These stuff should be released to knock some sense into the marauding Hindu nationalists. By their own admission, Abdhinonedone couldn’t hear his ground controller. The rest of his team fled away and deserted him. He fell into a trap like a lamb. He’s now celebrated by his glory-deficient nation as a lion.

The release of such information can't be expected by anytime soon (security, strategical reasons) except that few tidbits or some highlights like a nice edited voice version with some graphics (in a sense to troll them like no other day) be made public to tell them that we can hear you. That is the reason why IAF went to purchase secured coms for whole fleet.

Guys have a look. It claims real footage of 27 feb skirmish. See all 4 video clips

No, it is not.

Apko jawab dia to ban ho jaon ga. Jo apka dil kre farmaty rahen. Also google the meaning of conspiracy theory
google is not 100% reliable, why you bring your crap that F-16 went over IOK for kill in your first post in this thread and why do you assume/thinks baseless that all kills was scored by F-16 @alee92nawaz

do you have a comprehensions issue @alee92nawaz :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
i said why you assumed/thinks that F-16 went IOK for kill @alee92nawaz :crazy::crazy:
Sir ghalti ho gae the .. so jao bhai ja k

google is not 100% reliable, why you bring your crap that F-16 went over IOK for kill in your first post in this thread and why do you assume/thinks baseless that all kills was scored by F-16 @alee92nawaz
Our airforce has confirmed that both indian jets were shotdow by F-16s

Sir ghalti ho gae the .. so jao bhai ja k
i living in Maryland in USA currently its a cloudy afternoon here @alee92nawaz :-)
Our airforce has confirmed that both indian jets were shotdow by F-16s
No as various senior/professional member here on PDF JF-17 kills MIG-21 and F-16 kills MKI, if you have a reliable links proofs/links of it, from govt of Pakistan or PAF kindly share it with us @alee92nawaz

If its not real but atleast very close to reality, this all we heard since 27 feb. No one can make such video with such details without PAF input. My personal opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom