What's new

Operation Peace Spring in Northern Syria : The Turkish initiative to create safe zone

I have to disagree with you here, just because some Turkish troll insults Iran doesn't mean it's a good idea to insult an ethnic group that is a big part of Iran... We should be more careful with our language because this only serves the foreign agenda to split Iran among ethnic/sectarian lines. Persian Kurd Lor Azeri - all are patriotic equal citizens of Iran .

Anyone who is an Iranian patriot can understand why those responses were given to the troll who insulted Iran. And only facts were said in response to the baseless claims by that troll. If some minorities feel insulted by those comments and do not have "gheirat" to defend their fellow compatriots, let them feel insulted.

If the Syrians are a little bit smart,they'll enter Manbij with the Russians. And if the Russians are there,there's no much Turkey will do.

That is what you lot said about US forces in the area. We all saw what happened to them a few days ago.

Turks always fought Turks in History

Safavids in Iran vs Ottoman
Mamluks in Egypt vs Ottoman

but today Azerbaijan and Turkey are one nation - two states
and South Azerbaijan in Iran so hate Persian racism

Azerbaijan and Turkey have over 90 million populationn + South Azerbaijan in Iran + 40 million Turks in Iran

better be careful instead of dreaming about Persian Empire

Here we go

Shah Abbas I , mother , Khayr al-Nisa Begum, who was Mazandarani
explanation of Mazandarani

The Mazanderani people (Mazanderani: مازرون‎; Persian: مردم مازندرانی‎) or Tabari people (Mazanderani: تپورون‎; Persian: مردم تبری‎) are an Iranian people[3][4][5] who are indigenous to northern Iran. They are a Caspian people who inhabit the sea's south coast and are part of the historical region known as Tabaristan. The Alborz mountains mark the southern boundary of Mazanderani settlement.[6][7]

Shah Safi, mother, Dilaram Khanum, was Georgian
Dilaram Khanum (Persian: دلارام خانم‎, also spelled Del Aram or Delaram; died c. 1647) was a Safavid crown princess of Georgian origin. A concubine, she was the second wife of Safavid crown prince Mohammad Baqer Mirza,[1][2] and the mother of King Safi (r. 1629–1642).[1][3]

Safavid Dynasty were a combination of inhabitants of Iranian Plateau.It was not Seljuk Supreme empire consisting of only Seljuk but rather many Iranian Tribes.

You are obviously very wet behind the ears. I am done wasting my time.

So far all areas captured are Arab areas.

Kurds are negotiating handover of their areas to Assad. If it happens it will worsen situation for Turkey, because Kurds under Assad aka Putin aka Khamenei are much more dangerous than under US.
I dont think the Russians are capable to supply ypg as much as the US.

You should check your DNA Kabob boy, you will be shocked when find out how much Iranian is in you.

In the real world, everything happens in chronological order. Open your eyes and read where it says Anatolia

Persians-Gypsies-Kurds are same ..You Abgoosht boy

Ottoman Dynasty and I have DNA Haplogroup R1a ( Turkic DNA ) Most of Iranians , Uygurs ,Kyrgiz , Baskirs , Tatars and other Turkic nations have DNA Haplogroup R1a and R1b as like British,French,Germans,Russians

TURKS were not in Anatolia when Persian Empire and Sassanids ruled Anatolia

between 651 and 1925 pathetic Persians were ruled by Arabs and Turks

So predictably, the ypg have joined up with the regime. What places are regimes forces trying to stop the Turks from entering? And will Turkey target the regime soldiers if they get in their way? Does the regime even have the capability to spare enough troops to cover the whole of eastern syria?

Sorry for many questions, just curious.

Turk tanks also entered manbij they will eat assadists alive

No they won’t, do you think the Russian deal to sell advanced fighter jets and S-400 came for free? Turkey’s main objective is to remove Kurdish influence. In fact just wait you’ll see that their eventually going to sell their own mercenaries. Turkey is eventually going to coordinate with SAA and Russia.

Neither the SAA nor Turkey want clashes. Otherwise both sides going to get ripped through with Russian and Turkish Air Force.

If the Syrians are a little bit smart,they'll enter Manbij with the Russians. And if the Russians are there,there's no much Turkey will do.

Russians are not stupid to fight with the Turks for American-Israeli interests

btw Russians in Syria have no power to stop the Turkish Armed Forces+ National Syrian Army

bye bye French dream

Last edited:
Persians-Gypsies-Kurds are same ..You Abgoosht boy

Ottoman Dynasty and I have DNA Haplogroup R1a ( Turkic DNA ) Most of Iranians , Uygurs ,Kyrgiz , Baskirs , Tatars and other Turkic nations have DNA Haplogroup R1a and R1b as like British,French,Germans,Russians

TURKS were not in Anatolia when Persian Empire and Sassanids ruled Anatolia

between 651 and 1925 pathetic Persians were ruled by Arabs and Turks

They were on their way from Mars Khar savari.

I dont think the Russians are capable to supply ypg as much as the US.
Tens of thousands Turks were killed by PKK then Assad controlled them. Not a single attack came from US controlled areas.

Russia supplied Strela which shot down Turkish helicopter. Russia supplied Kornets which attacked Turkish tanks.

I think that Assadists are talking now about Manbij just for sake of bargain. What they need oil and power plants.

Turk tanks also entered manbij they will eat assadists alive

Pakistan can help Turkey by stopping all travel from Pakistan to Iran, Iraq, at least as long Turkish operation is underway.
Actually Pakistan can help bringing peace in region by barring it's citizen from travelling to Iran and Iraq.
On the contrary Pakistan's new regime is aggressively undertaking arrangements to push people to the war zones and states responsible for using Pakistan for militancy.
It's a complex world... if i may say lead by a hypocrites.

Last edited:
Tens of thousands Turks were killed by PKK then Assad controlled them. Not a single attack came from US controlled areas.
Yeah this is a temporary situation, we have seen the arsenal of ypg so close to turkish border, whom were they gonna fight with those?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom