Open Discussion: Myanmar and Bangladesh Armed Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aung Zaya

Reaction score
Country
Myanmar
Ours consist of a hundred thousand
u can see here what we focus on..? quantity or quality..? as our strategy, BGB is just for small border clash , smagglers and barrier for external threats.. so well-trained 200,000 BGF is enough to protect our border line.. Army will handle for other else..

We have around ten training schools for our BGB,and also APCs,a patrol boat ( BGB Shahjalal ) and helicopters..
i said Training school is general terms.. it dont means we have just only one.. of course , our border line is almost 3 times than urs.. so we have many traning school for BGF.. :D Do u really think of just only one we have ..? :o:

BGF has UCAVs while army doesnt ? Find somehere else to troll?
LOL.. :D u can see our UCAVs even at BD-Myanmar Border..

Just check here..!!
http://www.bdmilitary.com/banglades...ar-army-deploys-armed-uavs-bangladesh-border/

more..!! We used them every corner of the country..
http://www.uasvision.com/2016/06/10/myanmar-deploys-chinese-uavs-in-counter-insurgency/

Then............. ta da......
View attachment 318501

now.. Who is troll here..? :D

And you thought we would bring only our corvette...
then why u started one corvette vs 8 boats..?:o:

you expect all eight of your this Super Bla Bla Dvora to actually stand the slightest chance against one Minerva Class corvette of our coast guard?

===========================================================================
I think China and Far East Section is not related to Both BD and MM.. So BD section is more suitable.. That's why i moved here.. and just keep on.. dude.!! @bluesky

Myanmar heavily spent on military since its existence and Bangladesh doesn't spend at all as it's not fighting any internal war or has any external threat. Comparison is futile.

Rather open comparisons on economy and social development, something that really matters.

new thread.. :D plz ask admins the old one to move here.. it would be better bangladeshi member asking to move bangladesh section.. :D

Being a new member I do not know how to ask the administrator to move the thread here. But, I wonder how he will know which thread we are talking about.

Burma really needs to worry about India, not BD. BD at present is following a policy, or no policy, as prescribed by her lone ally and mentor India. After Sikkimisation of Bhutan and BD, India will advance into the fabled Suvarnobhumi - Arakan.

Being a new member I do not know how to ask the administrator to move the thread here. But, I wonder how he will know which thread we are talking about.
just tag admin in there and ask to move :D check that thread out.. i'm asking in there.. but it would be more reasonable a bangladshi member asking admins to move a thread to BD section... :D

Burma really needs to worry about India, not BD. BD at present is following a policy, or no policy, as prescribed by her lone ally and mentor India. After Sikkimisation of Bhutan and BD, India will advance into the fabled Suvarnobhumi - Arakan.
India doesn't send millions of its excess population and claim they've been there for centuries. India also has a smaller risk of sinking into the ocean and causing a refugee crisis. India is also not overrun by islamist like you. Not yet anyway.

India doesn't send millions of its excess population and claim they've been there for centuries. India also has a smaller risk of sinking into the ocean and causing a refugee crisis. India is also not overrun by islamist like you. Not yet anyway.

Climate Change is a global threat and will affect each and every nation in the world, be it Bangladesh, Myanmar, India or anyone. And if I'm not wrong, there are millions of Burmese Indians living in Myanmar who used to be equally persecuted as the Rohingyas in the past.

There is no reason for this unnecessary flame-baiting as neither Bangladesh and Myanmar have designated each other as enemy states nor they are threats to each other. In any case comparison threads are not allowed in PDF. Could we have this deleted? @waz @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch @Oscar

Why is this bullshit thread in the BD section.... Can't the knuckledragging Burmese apes go open such threads in their or some other section...

No need to start a thread like this.Myanmar is not a threat to us militarily or in anyways.Real threat is India.Our defence strategy should be based on that.By focusing on Myanmar we will miss the real security issue.We need a large conventional forces and nuclear security umbrella.We should focus on that.

Climate Change is a global threat and will affect each and every nation in the world, be it Bangladesh, Myanmar, India or anyone. And if I'm not wrong, there are millions of Burmese Indians living in Myanmar who used to be equally persecuted as the Rohingyas in the past.

There is no reason for this unnecessary flame-baiting as neither Bangladesh and Myanmar have designated each other as enemy states nor they are threats to each other. In any case comparison threads are not allowed in PDF. Could we have this deleted? @waz @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch @Oscar
thread is opened by @bluesky's suggestion to talk about our armed forces.. just open discussion..
if u are not set up flame , nobody will follow..
and in this section , every single thread can change into comparsion threads even though it's not titled " comparison with blah blah"..
coz u guys always compare with other , mostly India.. and Myanmar... so there is no different whether the name is comparison or not.. :D

thread is opened by @bluesky's suggestion to talk about our armed forces

You are misguiding people about me. I was just wandering which news or article is the cause of suddenly starting the thread. I found none and was confused. I suggested only to deliver the news topic that started this topic.

We all believe Burma is not our enemy country though we have the Rohingya issue between us that need to be addressed politically. BD and Burma both need money to build up their countries. Money should not be wasted on building up a stronger than needed army.

Do not tell lies and do not blame BD for the miseries of your own citizens. Do not you see if the Rohingyas were the recent arrivals from BD, they would have gone back to their parental houses in BD. Instead, they are living in the open sky makeshift camps and leading a very miserable life.

Read history books to know that the Rohingyas are the descendants of the Muslim soldiery from Bengal who went there under the order of their Bengal Sultan to reinstate the then deposed Buddhist King, who took shelter under him. It was 1430 AD.

Arakan was never a part of Burma. This “Dhenabarti” was finally annexed to the Burma Union by the British in only 1937. Barmans themselves are foreigners in Dhenabarti/Arakan. but these foreigners are evicting the legal residents out of their homeland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom