What's new

Open Discussion: Myanmar and Bangladesh Armed Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally is a kid or he is literally a new low for BD subforum intellect wise (and thats saying something)....or he doesnt know a word of english and this is all coming through google translate or something.

Just reading what he's typing probably makes my brain cells start to shrivel and die.

Stuff like this:

Stupid - its typing mistake.

He literally is a kid or he is literally a new low for BD subforum intellect wise (and thats saying something)....or he doesnt know a word of english and this is all coming through google translate or something.

Just reading what he's typing probably makes my brain cells start to shrivel and die.

Stuff like this:

Thing is his profile says he's 30. I reckon he's more likely got some learning development problems. I don't think he's smart enough to lie about his birthday.

myanmar-poverty.jpg

Myanmar’s population was 51.4 million, with a GDP of $56.8 billion. Based off this number, the country’s per capita CDP was $1,105—making it one of the poorest in the entire region. Furthermore, according to the World Bank, nearly 37.5 percent of the population is currently living in poverty.

It has one of the lowest population densities in the region. The land is resource-rich and perfectly suitable for agriculture and, therefore, over half the population attribute agriculture as their main source of work. The next greatest form of work is found in wholesale, retail trade and repairs, in which 15 percent of the population take part.

Most of the poverty found in Myanmar is attributed to three different things. First is that the poor are stuck in situations that have no exits. These are the ones who were initially involved in agricultural, mining, construction or trade, whose employment was negatively affected by the loss of markets—and therefore leading them to become chronically poor. Nearly 45 percent of the population own land and rely on it for work.

Second, poor distribution of labor contributes greatly to poverty. In Myanmar, some people are underemployed—those working less than 44 hours per week—while those who are employed work too much. Of those who are employed, collectively the nation works 60 million hours each week, meaning that if labor hours were redistributed, it could potentially create 1.34 million additional full-time positions for those who are currently unemployed. Furthermore, underemployment shows that workers are receiving too low of a return despite the high output of work. This could be avoided if productivity, and therefore wages, were increased.

Third, many of the people in Myanmar rely on agriculture for work, but they consider themselves to be at the mercy of factors that they actually have control over. Such factors include weather-related causes such as droughts or floods and pests that destroy their plants. Currently, such misfortunes affect about eight percent of agricultural outputs each year. Fortunately, technological advances are currently widely available to prevent and mitigate the effect of these losses. Therefore, investing in spreading knowledge and getting farmers properly equipped would be the biggest work left to do to increase agricultural outputs each year.

Since transitioning into a democratic government from an authoritarian regime, the government has pushed policies to bring economic reform. In the fiscal year of 2013-2014, Myanmar’s economy had grown nearly 8.3 percent. However, it has been primarily driven through the construction, manufacturing and service sectors. In order to thoroughly combat poverty, Myanmar cannot leave out the millions of the poor who rely on agriculture and must help further develop their trade through investments.

See, Bangladeshis look like monkeys because of your face and personal grooming habits but monkeys are smart. I would say Bangladehis are more like sardines:

See how tightly packed they are?
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAJbAAAAJGI1MGYxY2NjLTNlNDAtNDM1ZC04YTJjLTBiMDliOGU5YzRkOQ.jpg

It's easy to line them up like fish

human-rescued-from-the-sea.png

U moron. They are refuges. Not bd people.

What like the ones that were in that tank? :lol:

Its almost sad how easy it is to make fun of you.

a) Thats in China

b) Those aren't MBT-2000s (do you even know what either are)?

c) You should either wait till your balls drop or you should go easy on the drugs bro. Friendly word of advice.

That's actually an old pic the older AK outside HIT.

image.jpeg

--

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

AK-I features more improvement over the basic AK .. Including APS,more weaponisation Per ton (it's claimed to be the worlds most weaponised tank per ton),increased ammo capacity,more HP/per ton etc etc.

Soon we will see AK-II-- in developmental stages;

image.png

That's actually an old pic the older AK outside HIT.

View attachment 321350

--

View attachment 321352 View attachment 321353 View attachment 321354

AK-I features more improvement over the basic AK .. Including APS,more weaponisation Per ton (it's claimed to be the worlds most weaponised tank per ton),increased ammo capacity,more HP/per ton etc etc.

Soon we will see AK-II-- in developmental stages;

View attachment 321355

2nd post I wasnt talking about the tank though. It was that other picture he posted:

https://defence.pk/threads/open-dis...adesh-armed-force.439864/page-28#post-8512551

All i see is a bangladesh vs myanmar video and theres a US carrier as the image of the video....and I went wutttttttt :D

They use such images to get more views,bro...

It's summer holidays in England and @Major d1 is saying silly things on the internet when he should be helping out at the shop and you should be studying.

I only study for an hour a day,and I still get good grades lol...

that make me crazy.... bro :D

You are crazy too? Well,welcome to the gang!

the weed is good

#SmokeWeedEveryday

RIP english.

Invite me to the furenal,bro...

By the way - what do u know about English ?

All I know about English : Ching-Chong-Chang-Chung-Chee!

We are interested in all countries that want to be friendly with us and increase cooperation and trade. Myanmar ticks a lot of the boxes if not all of them.

Bangladesh is literally a puppet state of India...Our government is ready to sell kidneys of 160 million people for India -.- So why choose Myanmar over Bangladesh? You would rather have steak than bread.

MM growth rate is not sustainable. It will take some time before making actual judgement about their economy. A lot of people were betting on their natural resources which I dont think as much as it buzzed from outside. Commodity based growth probably a thing of the past.

Don't blame it on them,its the fault of their dictatorship based government...Myanmarnese people don't hate BD,its just their government proganada that drives them into such hatred...At this rate of people fleeing MM,and being killed,there would not be anyone left in MM...

Shhhhh,don't invite the dragon here! He'll burn us all alive!

some different types of force in navy...
naval commando
467696512-jpg.321284
SEAL / UDT
rr-jpg.321292

I dont know much about naval forces... dude..

They are very badly equipped...more like a mordern soldier than a special force one...
BTW,any non-parade picture of them? Please tell us more about them...

BTW what ur standard assualt rifles.. ? @bluesky @~Phoenix~

These are the rifles you usually see in our army...
1374735_532936016787422_2130385543_n.jpg

All are produced in Bangladesh Ordance Factories...The SVT rifle is being phased out,and is used mainly for training purposes...Currently,the standard rifle is BD-08 which is our version of the Chinese type 81...But we are also producing our own designed rifle..developed from BD-08 which is the BD-08 mk2 or BD-08 mark ii at a rate of 10,000 rifles per year,and the rate will heavily increase as time will pass...
The BD-08 mk2 is superior to the AK-74/Type-81 and other rifles with accuracy,rate of fire and stuff...

The BD-08 mk2 rifle
216.jpg

The pictures @DESERT FIGHTER showed are of the original BD-08 assault rifle...

ohhh... chinese type-81..? i thought there were different BD made weapon as their standard rifle...? or it's the same..?
thz bro..
i just found they used BD-08.. it's also the same..?
Type 81=BD-08..? bro

Type81=BD-08
But BD-08 mk2 is our own designed assault rifle...

RIP BRAIN

Here,I meant "Rest In Pieces" by RIP...
-.-

@alaungphaya Bro,your insults have an area effect...It hurts other Bangladeshis as well as those immature trouble makers,use precision insults against them so that the insults does not hurt innocent ones...A better choice would be ignoring immature people...

@Major d1 @UKBengali Please don't insult others here,let out your rage when you see a "typical Junayed"...

@Aung Zaya @alaungphaya Please don't get hurt by their comments,even if they are twice my age,they are immature... -.-

@Nilgiri Please try to ignore non-sense posts,replying them will result in the non-sense continiuing...

@TopCat @Nilgiri @UKBengali @Major d1 @alaungphaya Please refrain from posting off-topic economic-ish posts.The name of this thread is "Open Discussion: Bangladesh and Myanmar armed forces" so stick to topic...

Thanks!
^_^

Last edited:
They are very badly equipped...more like a mordern soldier than a special force one...
well.. equipment may be changed depend on the operation.. i'm just fun boy of MM Military so i dont have pic of their real life training...

1374735_532936016787422_2130385543_n-jpg.321368

All are produced in Bangladesh Ordance Factories...The SVT rifle is being phased out,and is used mainly for training purposes...Currently,the standard rifle is BD-08 which is our version of the Chinese type 81...But we are also producing our own designed rifle..developed from BD-08 which is the BD-08 mk2 or BD-08 mark ii at a rate of 10,000 rifles per year,and the rate will heavily increase as time will pass...
The BD-08 mk2 is superior to the AK-74/Type-81 and other rifles with accuracy,rate of fire and stuff...
ok... i see... u guys produced just 4 of them... any more..? seem u guys do have a good research.. can i see detail of BD-08 mk2 with more photos...? How many varients of it..? Come on.. i heard BD have a very nice Ordance Factories... now it's show time of BD made Small arms..

@Aung Zaya @alaungphaya Please don't get hurt by their comments,even if they are twice my age,they are immature... -.-
ok.. let him happy alone... :D

@alaungphaya ဘရိုေရ ခနေအာင့္ထားလိုက္ဦး.. စကားေခၚထားတယ္.. ကိုယ္ေတြ အလွည့္ေရာက္ေတာ့မယ္.. ျပီးမွ အပီခ်မယ္.. ဟီးးး

They use such images to get more views,bro...

I only study for an hour a day,and I still get good grades lol...

You are crazy too? Well,welcome to the gang!

#SmokeWeedEveryday

Invite me to the furenal,bro...

All I know about English : Ching-Chong-Chang-Chung-Chee!

Bangladesh is literally a puppet state of India...Our government is ready to sell kidneys of 160 million people for India -.- So why choose Myanmar over Bangladesh? You would rather have steak than bread.

Don't blame it on them,its the fault of their dictatorship based government...Myanmarnese people don't hate BD,its just their government proganada that drives them into such hatred...At this rate of people fleeing MM,and being killed,there would not be anyone left in MM...

Shhhhh,don't invite the dragon here! He'll burn us all alive!

View attachment 321368

The BD-08 mk2 rifle
View attachment 321369

The pictures @DESERT FIGHTER showed are of the original BD-08 assault rifle...

Type81=BD-08
But BD-08 mk2 is our own designed assault rifle...

RIP BRAIN

Here,I meant "Rest In Pieces" by RIP...
-.-

@alaungphaya Bro,your insults have an area effect...It hurts other Bangladeshis as well as those immature trouble makers,use precision insults against them so that the insults does not hurt innocent ones...A better choice would be ignoring immature people...

@Major d1 @UKBengali Please don't insult others here,let out your rage when you see a "typical Junayed"...

@Nilgiri Please try to ignore non-sense posts,replying them will result in the non-sense continiuing...

@TopCat @Nilgiri @UKBengali @Major d1 @alaungphaya Please refrain from posting off-topic economic-ish posts.The name of this thread is "Open Discussion: Bangladesh and Myanmar armed forces" so stick to topic...

Thanks!
^_^

BD-8 mk-2 is not a new rifle .. It just has a sight attached to it.

Type-81 aka BD-08 is a modification of Type-57/AKM.

AK-74 is a newer variant of AKM.

Bangladesh doesn't produce any HK weapon be it G-3 or MP-5 etc.. Not sure even if you produce Type-57 rifles. You might have bought them from Pak years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom