What's new

Open Debate | Do Bangladeshis regard India as a 'savior' ?

Do Bangladeshis today regard India as a 'savior' in the backdrop of 1971 war ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF all the yes votes are from Indians? Pathetic bunch of people.:lol:

We don't stake the lives of our Jawans for fun's sake. It must be common routine for you mohammedan jihadists, but we demand proper respect for our martyrs.

You should have just asked me. Last time you opened a thread like this I predicted the result correctly, you don't need a poll to know what PDF jamatis think.

You should have just asked me. Last time you opened a thread like this I predicted the result correctly, you don't need a poll to know what PDF jamatis think.
lolz, if I open a thread about 'do pakistanis think USA as their saviour, for saving their as* in 71 war, will it be for knowing their views or just trolling? :D

Which laws? India declared war after failed preemptive attack....

India had started war preparations 9 months from the start of the war. They were equipping and training the Bengalis. This is against International Law. But obviously, Indians would ignore all this and still claim to be innocent.
Akhir baniya to baniya hota hian na bahi.

India had started war preparations 9 months from the start of the war. They were equipping and training the Bengalis. This is against International Law. But obviously, Indians would ignore all this and still claim to be innocent.
Every country has in its right sense will not prepare for war? The more sweat in peace time means less blood in wartime. It is not contravening any international law. Arming Bengalis is similar to armed lashkars who intruded into Kashmir, it is in grey area and still not illegal until the rebel group is designated terrorist..... got it? idiot is as idiot does....

Well having a heavy bias in the platform of debate itself makes this whole exercise a moot point. Civil strife is a cosy way of disguising one of the most grotesque human tragedies of the worst kind in the region. If India's intervention in Bangladesh was point scoring, then so was britain and US's intervention in germany for the holocaust.

In the end it comes down to religion, for some reason, on the internet, a Hindu India Aiding a Muslim revolution is just not acceptable, hence there are hollow attempts to find all the evil withing the Indian campaign, and I am afraid so is this exercise to demonstrate the same as @Aeronaut you are well aware of the trend of replies this tread will generate.

This forum draws Anti-India bangladeshi loonies like moth to the flame, who are more than eager to take over New Delhi faster than Mr Z Hamid, Being a Bengali and having interacted with bangladeshis in Nadia district (W.B) the views of general Bangladeshis is quite different from the ones I have come across on this forum. 

Three books make you a reputable writer.... Do you know how many best sellers Bill O Reilly published (who is harvard alumini btw)????
those are jamatis , who are banned in bangladeshi forums for expressing their personal view. their views are accepted only in PDF.

They were never savior , but were enemy in disguise of savior. Muzib & AL's real aim was to reunify two wings of Bengal under under India . We mustn't forget the history of 65 .
Indians are not unaware of the fact that East Bengal / Senior Tigers were one of the main reason of their fall down in battle field.
So, it's a simple question ," why would they help us ?" . It's ans is, " To make propaganda to break Pk, to reunify bengal and make it Indian province and if tht's not possible than ensuring a Indian friendly govt's establishment in East for always to make it India's slave . "

They were never savior , but were enemy in disguise of savior. Muzib & AL's real aim was to reunify two wings of Bengal under under India . We mustn't forget the history of 65 .
Indians are not unaware of the fact that East Bengal / Senior Tigers were one of the main reason of their fall down in battle field.
So, it's a simple question ," why would they help us ?" . It's ans is, " To make propaganda to break Pk, to reunify bengal and make it Indian province and if tht's not possible than ensuring a Indian friendly govt's establishment in East for always to make it India's slave . "

1. After 1971 we didn't see that alleged reunification of two Bengals under India. Neither we saw any visible effort for the cause. In fact, it was India who rallied for Bangladesh to get recognized as a sovereign country at the UN. Assuming you are a Bangladeshi (Since country flags are not visible), Ignoring India's role in Bangladesh's independence is one thing, but blaming India for its role take things to a different level. That means you don't want Bangladesh as a sovereign state I guess. Well, you guys can reunify with Pakistan and live happily ever after for all we care.

2. 1965 was fought in western border, and who informed you about our "fall down in battle field"? Do Pakistani writers also write text books for Bangladesh? Did Pakistan achieved its objective of occupying Kashmir? All we know is that during the war they had to change their original objective of winning Kashmir to saving their own city from falling to India, that's says all.

Every country has in its right sense will not prepare for war? The more sweat in peace time means less blood in wartime. It is not contravening any international law. Arming Bengalis is similar to armed lashkars who intruded into Kashmir, it is in grey area and still not illegal until the rebel group is designated terrorist..... got it? idiot is as idiot does....

Commonsense is sometimes lacking. But if one doesnt have it, then one does not have it. What can one do?
India was training the Bengalis for months. These became known as 'Mukhti Bahinis'.
There is a saying when there is a fight in the house, then the outsider will take advantage of it and destroy it. Thats what happenend. We in West Pakistan failed our Bengali brothers in east Pakistan and our army committed atrocities on them. Major political folly. India took advantage of it and managed to break up Pakistan.
So lets not play the innocent here. India has been meddling in every neighbors affairs and most of them dislike it.
Only Pakistan stands up to it which really irks India, who fantasizes of becoming a future superpower.

Question was if
Bangladeshis regard India as a 'savior' ?

and answer was resounding NO from all Bangladeshis.

What indians are still harping about? Request to mod, please close but pin the thread.This is display of how indians had been hijacking opinion of Bangladeshis.

@Loki

The history of proxy warfare between India and Pakistan goes back to the Kashmir invasion and it will remain that way. We are a small state, if we don't keep them in check, it would mean giving in to their hegemonic control that they so crave to have.

While Sri Lanka and Pakistan has stood against the Indian desire for control of S.Asia, it has become vital for Bangladesh as a major nation in S.Asia to do the same. If they decide to do that Pakistanis even today are more likely to stand with you than with an Indian.

Our nuclear deterrent has reduced India's chances of becoming the hegemonic Hindutva empire it desires to become. Pakistan and China are like a 'geographic lock' around India's neck, because it can expand no longer without coming into conflict with either of these states, it cannot fight them either, so it feels frustrated as its elite beats a horse that cant run no longer without getting speared into.

Its your opportunity to turn Bangladesh into a free nation by sweeping it off Indian influence. Traitors who are more patriotic to India than your nation need to be weeded out and mercilessly butchered so you can have a new beginning, for your own sake not ours or anyone else's.

As far as Pakistanis are concerned, we believe that Bangladesh being an Islamic nation is still closer to us than India and it always will be. If we work out our differences - there are three Muslim states that encircle India, we can trap the elephant into a hole, it can't get out of !

Hahaha,what an animated post.

Reminds me of Indian comic Tinkle with 3 characters Kapish the Monkey,Kalia the crow and another small animal screwing with a jackal and a crocodile.

super. 
I voted for my dhobi. 
I know Bangladeshis,they are fine but seriously.

never seen a bunch of clowns together like here,never before.

Last edited:
haan aur isliye tum log shaheed hote.

Commonsense is sometimes lacking. But if one doesnt have it, then one does not have it. What can one do?
India was training the Bengalis for months. These became known as 'Mukhti Bahinis'.
There is a saying when there is a fight in the house, then the outsider will take advantage of it and destroy it. Thats what happenend. We in West Pakistan failed our Bengali brothers in east Pakistan and our army committed atrocities on them. Major political folly. India took advantage of it and managed to break up Pakistan.
So lets not play the innocent here. India has been meddling in every neighbors affairs and most of them dislike it.
Only Pakistan stands up to it which really irks India, who fantasizes of becoming a future superpower.
Lets not play victim card too..... India can train whoever it wants, arm whoever it wishes..... as long as they are not UN declared terrorists or otherwise prohibited by UN. OP's assertion was it was illegal and there was no basis for this assertion...

Some do, most don't. Nothing personal, just stating facts. Even my BAL family members despise India, how sad.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom