What's new

Ongoing Systematic Massacre of Muslim Rohingas in Myanmar

Will u pls stop th

Stop trolling, loads of Muslim countries r heavily investing in Myanmar

Sure why not,,

Not that I advocate hurting individuals, but why should we not hate Burmese to what they are doing to muslims

Should muslims in indonesia, south east asia and across the world look out for burmese to hunt down?

. If ur comparing w Chinese and bangali I got nothing better to sa

Our gov actions were nothing ,compare to bangladesh gov action aganist their own kind, paupa is lucky becoz u guys cant commit same thing again that being done to east timor in mordern present days,and u know it . Me neither fun of our gov but Don't forget every sovereign country has right to make their own decision to protect their peeps and land, yea we had Muslims leaders in politic busniess sport even in army too,my grandfather was a muslim and hes a major in airforce

The problem here is just about illegal migrants from Bangladesh. Not with Muslims. Any illegal migrants are not welcome regardless of their religions. We hav a sizeable Muslim populations in the country. It is not a big deal for us to live along with them as long as they do not offened Buddhism. Rohingyas are just illegal migrants. We cannot provide space for them. Even if they were Buddhists, they won't be welcomed by us. It is not about clash of civilizations but it is about the problem of demographic change. No demographic changes are acceptable for Myanmar. We have great sympathy for them. But there are no points for providing space and shelters for them.

@yan aung
@Aung Zaya
@Side Effect

Last edited:
. If ur comparing w Chinese and bangali I got nothing better to sa

Our gov actions were nothing ,compare to bangladesh gov action aganist their own kind, paupa is lucky becoz u guys cant commit same thing again that being done to east timor in mordern present days,and u know it . Me neither fun of our gov but Don't forget every sovereign country has right to make their own decision to protect their peeps and land, yea we had Muslims leaders in politic busniess sport even in army too,my grandfather was a muslim and hes a major in airforce

Type good English pls. People are the same no matter where or what they are. They want their right to be respected. What about Rohingya do they have the same rights? They don't, that's the problem. Papua is lucky because the government actually gives a shit now & negotiate with the local populations to strike a better deal (Papua now has been given 30 billion dollars in funding). That's true that every country has a right to make their own decision, but it does not free the country from criticism by others especially if its bullshit like Myanmar did to the Rohingya. For example the Southern states of the US maybe against "forced integration" as they called it & its they often invoke "state rights" more often than they not to continue their segregationist policy, but does it free them from criticism?

Another example is South Africa I did not need to tell you what happened.

The problem here is just about illegal migrants from Bangladesh. Not with Muslims. Any illegal migrants are not welcome regardless of their religions. We hav a sizeable Muslim populations in the country. It is not a big deal for us to live along with them as long as they do not offened Buddhism. Rohingyas are just illegal migrants. We cannot provide space for them. Even if they were Buddhists, they won't be welcomed by us. It is not about clash of civilizations but it is about the problem of demographic change. No demographic changes are acceptable for Myanmar. We have great sympathy for them. But there are no points for providing space and shelters for them.

Ah yes the usual "I'm not racist, but." You guys need to find a new tune to sing to.

Sure why not,,

Not that I advocate hurting individuals, but why should we not hate Burmese to what they are doing to muslims

Should muslims in indonesia, south east asia and across the world look out for burmese to hunt down?
Sure why not,,

Before u hunt down us u should ask America not to kill Muslim in around the world first, grow up buddy

Type good English pls. People are the same no matter where or what they are. They want their right to be respected. What about Rohingya do they have the same rights? They don't, that's the problem. Papua is lucky because the government actually gives a shit now & negotiate with the local populations to strike a better deal (Papua now has been given 30 billion dollars in funding). That's true that every country has a right to make their own decision, but it does not free the country from criticism by others especially if its bullshit like Myanmar did to the Rohingya. For example the Southern states of the US maybe against "forced integration" as they called it & its they often invoke "state rights" more often than they not to continue their segregationist policy, but does it free them from criticism?

Ah yes the usual "I'm not racist, but." You guys need to find a new tune to sing to.[/quote let me ask u one thing,

Ah yes the usual "I'm not racist, but." You guys need to find a new tune to sing to.

EAST TIMOR??????? And why Indonesian gov tow away rohingya boats when they arrive ur shore at 2012? Sorry I'm on mobile, might b typo error

Last edited:

It is just our internal affairs. You should better ask Australian navy not to enter your waters. You should better ask Australia Govt to accept your illegal boat people and give citizenship before asking us to accept Rohingyas.

EAST TIMOR??????? And why Indonesian gov tow away rohingya boats when they arrive ur shore at 2012?

They get their independence thanks to Habibie & our government is more closer to East Timor now more than ever. Especially now since Australia also spied on them. We admit its a mistake that should have never happen. Can we move on from it.

Just because my government tolerate (government has to think big pictures after all) you does not mean its people (everyday guys like me) will do the same. For instance the Saudi invest in your country, but also increase the amount of aid its given to the Rohingya through the OIC.

Funny you mention that do you know that some of those refugee prefer to be killed by our soldiers than to be sent back to Myanmar? What does that say about their treatment.

It is just our internal affairs. You should better ask Australian navy not to enter your waters. You should better ask Australia Govt to accept your illegal boat people and give citizenship before asking us to accept Rohingyas.

Your internal affair has spilled to the region its not yours anymore. At least has some decency. Ask the Australia's government (Tony Abbotland) not me , but I'm willing to educate you on the boat people dilemma. Did you know the boat people should get a trial, but Tony Abbot in his infinite wisdom prefer not to & stuff them in a Concentra.... I mean Detention facility.

They get their independence thanks to Habibie & our government is more closer to East Timor now more than ever. Especially now since Australia also spied on them. We admit its a mistake that should have never happen. Can we move on from it.

Just because my government tolerate (government has to think big pictures after all) you does not mean its people (everyday guys like me) will do the same. For instance the Saudi invest in your country, but also increase the amount of aid its given to the Rohingya through the OIC.

Funny you mention that do you know that some of those refugee prefer to be killed by our soldiers than to be sent back to Myanmar? What does that say about their treatment.

Your internal affair has spilled to the region its not yours anymore. At least has some decency. Ask the Australia's government (Tony Abbotland) not me , but I'm willing to educate you on the boat people dilemma. Did you know the boat people should get a trial, but Tony Abbot in his infinite wisdom prefer not to & stuff them in a Concentra.... I mean Detention facility.
How spilled?
Illegal Muslims from Indonesia migrated to Australia.
Illegal Muslim from B'desh migrated to Myanmar.
Rohingyas of B'desh are just like boat people of Indo. Same situations.

There are 1.7 billion muslims, spread across the world the burmese oppression of the rohinga is oppression of all muslims.

All muslim countries and muslim individuals/groups should look to hurt these ugly burmese sub humans

They will pay for their crimes against the Rohinga
Shut up ? now what can u do ?
I dont hate muslims , i dont hate bangalis who live in their own country !
But Who ever said abt banglis illegal immigrant is my enemy and our enemy
I am really appreciate indoesian gov and indonesian for helping Myanmar democracy improvement
But dont bring abt the shits here , i dont want u to be my enemy

How spilled?
LOL Rohingyas are not Bangladeshis, they are there before british period, learn history

LOL Rohingyas are not Bangladeshis, they are there before british period, learn history
Learn history , there is no rohingya b4 british colonized Myanmar , British officially said it , google now

Doesn't matter, they will says whatever to pls mercy but in the end they still get tow away from ur navy, how spilled? Like treating to bomb our embassy? To bomb Aerosmith concert? To bomb local buddish community? Like bali bombing?We don't care dude, that's ur busniess, just make sure it doesn't hurt to ur economy and tourism, glad to kno Timor is safe now and at least UN doesn't require to deploy troops here and that's the huge different,cheers bro

What do u want me to read ? it was written by who ?
The book title is start with Muslim in arakan , i think u are still complicating btw religion and race . anyway Chittagoung was Myanmar territory b4 brithish colonized Myanmar , Bangalis being there is no wonder
Bro side effect! don't waste ur time repl ying these bengladeshi, they just trying to destabilize border and region by fueling rohingya issue just be coz they kno they can't stand off military to military, our gov already start launching investigation on BD agents involvement of this crisis so just don't bother them bro, they r bunch of loser

How spilled?

Boat people for once. Your government created it & unleashed it upon the region. Why do you think we been scooping out your shit for the last years.

If you been checking the news most of "Muslim Indonesian" act as an intermediary (offering its service to people smugglers). Most of Rohingya were born & raised inside Myanmar while the Australian boat people want to get inside Australia. That's the difference. What you have in common is that you both have idiotic government that can solve this easily, but choose not to.

Why do you guys always repeat the same bullshit that they were not born inside the country despite the contrary. Can we at least get past this.

Doesn't matter, they will says whatever to pls mercy but in the end they still get tow away from ur navy, how spilled? Like treating to bomb our embassy? To bomb Aerosmith concert? To bomb local buddish community? Like bali bombing?We don't care dude, that's ur busniess, just make sure it doesn't hurt to ur economy and tourism, glad to kno Timor is safe now and at least UN doesn't require to deploy troops here and that's the huge different,cheers bro

Nice pointing at others flaw while deflecting your own. Real classy.

Bro side effect! don't waste ur time repl ying these bengladeshi, they just trying to destabilize border and region by fueling rohingya issue just be coz they kno they can't stand off military to military, our gov already start launching investigation on BD agents involvement of this crisis so just don't bother them bro, they r bunch of loser

Don't reply to him he's an idiot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom