What's new

Ongoing Systematic Massacre of Muslim Rohingas in Myanmar

looking at quran ...it needs censorship and needs political correctness. Talk about human rights only after your quran's genocidal,racist and supremaist verses are removed and made politically correct as per human rights standards.

We not talking about religion we talking about the persecution of Rohingya. Jesus, why is it that every Indian always drags their religions to everything. You guys insecure or what exactly?

I don't even care about the religion those guys is in. its just that it happen right in our backyard & we were partly responsible for it.

islam instigates genocide and sedition by islam against kafirs which rohingya started by killing buddhist monks and raping buddhist women.. Case closed. Edit your religious books and make them politically correct. Else human rights for muslims is hypocrisy because quran is for genocide of kafirs not human rights.

& the Myanmarese also done the same to the Rohingya ten-fold. 2 wrong don't make a right or what Gandhi said an "an eye for an eye makes the world go blind." As long as the Burmese government have a stick up their *** about what "wrong" these guys did in the past does not justify what they are doing now & this will surely affect their dealing with them in the future if the Rohingya question remains to be unanswered. Trust me on this the persecution of the Rohingya will cost Myanmar something in the future.

Keep religions on places of worship or other thread that discuss it, but not on this thread

Is every Burmese members here have a difficulty forming basic sentences? Who do you think keep you guys afloat during the sanctions & help bring democracy to Myanmar? Certainly not your government.

You can only called that if the Rohingya is a recent immigrants they been there for over a hundred years! It's no longer the matter of immigrations. Rather a question of basic human rights!
I would say china, India and ASEAN I don't think Indonesia particularly but I kno u guys do support politically and our ongoing democracy is sort of Indonesia model we copied it and ur president his exllencency
Mr youdono(sorry if I spelled incorrect) is highly respect by our generals that all I kno,no its true that they been there for over hundred years, actually if I had call back time it all start out during BD independent war against Pakistan and also British r the one messing it by arming mujahideen who later become RSO,at that time British census never include them as rohingya they simply state Bengali, I kno how is like to b in Malaysia and Indonesia when its come to religion and minority, and I had many Chinese indo Christian friends and I lived there like 3 years Before, I suggest you to improve ur own human right first before u go after other countries issue, and u guys tow away these bangali boats when they arrive ur shore in 2012 and now ur showing symphahy quite irony isn't it?

& the Myanmarese also done the same to the Rohingya ten-fold. 2 wrong don't make a right or what Gandhi said an "an eye for an eye makes the world go blind." As long as the Burmese government have a stick up their *** about what "wrong" these guys did in the past does not justify what they are doing now & this will surely affect their dealing with them in the future if the Rohingya question remains to be unanswered. Trust me on this the persecution of the Rohingya will cost Myanmar something in the future.

Keep religions on places of worship or other thread that discuss it, but not on this thread

yes muslim countries will impose sanctions. Mynamar is fine.

Trust me on this the persecution of the Rohingya will cost Myanmar something in the future.

What?

I would say china, India and ASEAN I don't think Indonesia particularly but I kno u guys do support politically and our ongoing democracy is sort of Indonesia model we copied it and ur president his exllencency
Mr youdono(sorry if I spelled incorrect) is highly respect by our generals that all I kno,no its true that they been there for over hundred years, actually if I had call back time it all start out during BD independent war against Pakistan and also British r the one messing it by arming mujahideen who later become RSO,at that time British census never include them as rohingya they simply state Bengali, I kno how is like to b in Malaysia and Indonesia when its come to religion and minority, and I had many Chinese indo Christian friends and I lived there like 3 years Before, I suggest you to improve ur own human right first before u go after other countries issue, and u guys tow away these bangali boats when they arrive ur shore in 2012 and now ur showing symphahy quite irony isn't it?

I don't speak for my government, but at least "we" recognized the people we beat up as one of ours. Malaysia has a racist "Bumiputra law" while In Indonesia we actually try to give equal rights, but fumble at every step. The differences is we try & I'm also a Chinese minority.

yes muslim countries will impose sanctions. Mynamar is fine.

Fine now.

South Africa, Rhodesia (Zimbabwe), do I need to go on? Even Israel are now showing chink in their armor over their treatment of Palestinian.

Like I said there will be a price to pay, not now, but one day.

I don't speak for my government, but at least "we" recognized the people we beat up as one of ours. Malaysia has a racist "Bumiputra law" while In Indonesia we actually try to give equal rights, but fumble at every step. The differences is we try & I'm also a Chinese minority.

Don't worry your vice president is already there twice he already knew what is really happened also Indonesian humanitarian groups r there to help both community and they already reject all those nonsense accuse, just try to search jakata post news old editions u might gonna catch up w that, cheers

There's going to another election coming so Boediono won't be VP for long. Here's the thing I can vote while the Rohingya can't.

There's going to another election coming so Boediono won't be VP for long. Here's the thing I can vote while the Rohingya can't.
We r not denying their citizen right if they were born after 1982 in Myanmar . The problem is they wanted to impose them self under the name of rohingya which we don't recognize. We r gonna grant citizenship if they admit ( actually it is) therself bangali I hope u have clear understanding

We r not denying their citizen right if they were born after 1982 in Myanmar . The problem is they wanted to impose them self under the name of rohingya which we don't recognize. We r gonna grant citizenship if they admit ( actually it is) therself bangali I hope u have clear understanding

Do you know what Chinese in Indonesia called themselves? We called ourselves "Tionghoa" which mean "Middle Kingdom." Back during the Dutch period we must register under the name "Chinese" so we pretty much the same as the Rohingya in this regard. They maybe Bengal originally, but they were born & raised inside Myanmar. Just as I am. So just let them use the name it doesn't really harm anyone.

Like Shakespeare said "A rose by any other name can smell just as beautiful" All this kerfuffle happened just because of a name? Thank god the Myanmar government doesn't do census in this country.

Do you know what Chinese in Indonesia called themselves? We called ourselves "Tionghoa" which mean "Middle Kingdom." Back during the Dutch period we must register under the name "Chinese" so we pretty much the same as the Rohingya in this regard. They maybe Bengal originally, but they were born & raised inside Myanmar. Just as I am. So just let them use the name it doesn't really harm anyone.

Like Shakespeare said "A rose by any other name can smell just as beautiful" All this kerfuffle happened just because of a name? Thank god the Myanmar government doesn't do census in this country.
. If ur comparing w Chinese and bangali I got nothing better to say, does Chinese in Indonesia ever ask for their state? R they separatic? Hell not :)

. If ur comparing w Chinese and bangali I got nothing better to say, does Chinese in Indonesia ever ask for their state? R they separatic? Hell not :)

So does that justify your government treatment to them? Look at the Papuan they demand secession, but do we treat them like some sort of plagues from hell? Don't get me wrong the situation in Papua could be done better & I'm not a fan of government lack of commitment to the region.

Our Environmental Minister is Papuan & so does some of our soccer players.
calon-menteri-lingkungan-06.jpg

Don't use excuses. Everybody know its not the names the Myanmar government has problem with. It's the people.

. If ur comparing w Chinese and bangali I got nothing better to sa
So does that justify your government treatment to them? Look at the Papuan they demand secession, but do we treat them like some sort of plagues from hell? Don't get me wrong the situation in Papua could be done better & I'm not a fan of government lack of commitment to the region.

Our Environmental Minister is Papuan & so does some of our soccer players.
calon-menteri-lingkungan-06.jpg

Don't use excuses. Everybody know its not the names the Myanmar government has problem with. It's the people.
Our gov actions were nothing ,compare to bangladesh gov action aganist their own kind, paupa is lucky becoz u guys cant commit same thing again that being done to east timor in mordern present days,and u know it . Me neither fun of our gov but Don't forget every sovereign country has right to make their own decision to protect their peeps and land, yea we had Muslims leaders in politic busniess sport even in army too,my grandfather was a muslim and hes a major in airforce

There are 1.7 billion muslims, spread across the world the burmese oppression of the rohinga is oppression of all muslims.

All muslim countries and muslim individuals/groups should look to hurt these ugly burmese sub humans

They will pay for their crimes against the Rohinga

There are 1.7 billion muslims, spread across the world the burmese oppression of the rohinga is oppression of all muslims.

All muslim countries and muslim individuals/groups should look to hurt these ugly burmese sub humans

Will u pls stop th

Stop trolling, loads of Muslim countries r heavily investing in Myanmar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom