What's new

Ongoing Systematic Massacre of Muslim Rohingas in Myanmar

Bhai we have to care about those innocent people dying. We can't just ignore them because they are muslims. Humanity trumps religion bro.
Why dont you same them ! call them in your country
Thxs

Why dont you same them ! call them in your country
Thxs

My friend, whatever it is he and I both share one country and we have more than enough 'astray' peaceful people than we can handle. :azn:

Rohingyas have no ties to us and they are not welcome here.

Shut the **** up !indonesian give freedom of Burma ? your mouth need to get fucked ! We wont give them even a white card ! Problem ? it is easy too easy to kill all bangalis , we just dont want to do that . we let them stay in arakan state , but they ask ethnic rights ," Do u know what is the different between Ethnic and citizen ?
What is these bagalis ambition ? Allowing them to make citizen mean allowing 120 million baglis to come in Burma!
So You fucking shut up ! dont interrupt Myanmar internal affair if u dont know well !
The above Photos is that Buddhist defending their home From Muzzy bastard Domination !
Where ever u look , u may see islamization ! Myanmar is facing not only Human blasting but also islamizing !
Ha ha , But it is not that easy as u see ! Myanmar is the hardcore buddhist country ! they give respect too much on monks ! they are too friendly ppl until u kill thier monks !
We buddhist are not even allowed to kill an insect , but they kill some time to defence their land and religion !
Insulting Buddhism in Myanmar is serious offence. No one will tolerate you .
Muzzy when they are small numbers , they pretend like innocent child , when they get bigger , they kill , they rape , they behead ! It is what describe in koran books ! Allah wish to kill other religions , right ?
you always pray to destroy other religion !
All the thing u pray is return you back !
News describe we do genocide , but we didnt do it . if we did it u wont see any bagalis today !
you dont say any thanks for letting them stay in Burma .
you always blame for religious war
Every religious start from U alll Muzzy !
Every body know Buddhist dont kill if not necessary .

Your Country is what it is now only because of us. Bet your government that lied to you for over 60 years forget to mention that do you? :coffee:

You only gives citizenship to the one that still stayed no one ever asked you to accept all Rohingya. Just accept the one you already have. Your "internal affair" already spilled over to the rest of the region its no longer just your country affair. Its now ours & Buddhist don't kill Period. Even I know more about Buddhism than you what happen to finding a third way or the world is nothing more than a temptation to overcome. The Dalai Lama himself back me up on this.

Yo Mod can you scoot over here & ban Side Effect (permanently if you be so kind). First time I see a brainwashed person actually have enough neurons to type (thankfully not spell).

Your Country is what it is now only because of us. Bet your government that lied to you for over 60 years forget to mention that do you? :coffee:

You only gives citizenship to the one that still stayed no one ever asked you to accept all Rohingya. Just accept the one you already have. Your "internal affair" already spilled over to the rest of the region its no longer just your country affair. Its now ours & Buddhist don't kill Period. Even I know more about Buddhism than you what happen to finding a third way or the world is nothing more than a temptation to overcome. The Dalai Lama himself back me up on this.

Yo Mod can you scoot over here & ban Side Effect (permanently if you be so kind). First time I see a brainwashed person actually have enough neurons to type (thankfully not spell).
Ban me ? LOL ~~~~~~~~~~~
i just dont care ! do u know how many account i have in this blog ?
Acting like baby ! We wont give citizenship to any bangalis , if u dont satisfied , kill ur self !
You said , u know abt buddhist more than me ! why u dont understand true situation ?
You need to learn more abt Myanmar ! dont be proud ur self !
There are alots of thing that u dont know .

My friend, whatever it is he and I both share one country and we have more than enough 'astray' peaceful people than we can handle. :azn:

Rohingyas have no ties to us and they are not welcome here.
Even their mother land BD dont accept them , who will accept them ?
ASEAn musim country and OIC blame myanmar , they said they will help thier mislum bros !
So Myanmar just said take them all to ur country ! At that time , All beloved muzzy country shut up and run !
At first they said arakaese are killing bangalis then OIC come to Myanmar they go to arakan , they saw the truth , now they shut up !
in truth , bangalis are killing arakanese .
We would let them stay as they are human ! but wont accept for cityzenship
Myanmar workers working in Malaysia are killed , Muzzy kill them !
i dont hear any sorry for that !

Last edited:
Ban me ? LOL ~~~~~~~~~~~
i just dont care ! do u know how many account i have in this blog ?
Acting like baby ! We wont give citizenship to any bangalis , if u dont satisfied , kill ur self !
You said , u know abt buddhist more than me ! why u dont understand true situation ?
You need to learn more abt Myanmar ! dont be proud ur self !
There are alots of thing that u dont know .

Even their mother land BD dont accept them , who will accept them ?
ASEAn musim country and OIC blame myanmar , they said they will help thier mislum bros !
So Myanmar just said take them all to ur country ! At that time , All beloved muzzy country shut up and run !
At first they said arakaese are killing bangalis then OIC come to Myanmar they go to arakan , they saw the truth , now they shut up !
in truth , bangalis are killing arakanese .
We would let them stay as they are human ! but wont accept for cityzenship
Myanmar workers working in Malaysia are killed , Muzzy kill them !
i dont hear any sorry for that !

2287742_460s.jpg

We dont want more muslims, we have enough of them.:feminist: If you want, you can take some of them from here, and do what ever experiment you want on them. :butcher:

:coffee:
As a good news ,i heard UN and US are planning to give a place for bagalis in Arab country ! that is good for them and for us.
i dont know which country ur form ! are u form india ? srilinka ?

As a good news ,i heard UN and US are planning to give a place for bagalis in Arab country ! that is good for them and for us.
i dont know which country ur form ! are u form india ? srilinka ?

He is Indian. This is a very good news if it were true.

I am from northeastern part of India and have a very thin territory of land separating my state and Bangladesh. WB, Meghalaya and Assam are in a mess and I don't want these people bringing their alien religion to my place. Let's pray that the Arab countries make arrangements for these guys.

. Our Country is what it is now only because of u??? Pls enlighten me bro! I'm lost here and don't forget whatve u done in Timor and east pupa new genii, also pls stop discriminating and killing of ur own ethnic Chinese,like what happened in 1990 anti Chinese riot, btw its just the immigration issue not religious matter peace!!

. Our Country is what it is now only because of u??? Pls enlighten me bro! I'm lost here and don't forget whatve u done in Timor and east pupa new genii, also pls stop discriminating and killing of ur own ethnic Chinese,like what happened in 1990 anti Chinese riot, btw its just the immigration issue not religious matter peace!!

Is every Burmese members here have a difficulty forming basic sentences? Who do you think keep you guys afloat during the sanctions & help bring democracy to Myanmar? Certainly not your government.

You can only called that if the Rohingya is a recent immigrants they been there for over a hundred years! It's no longer the matter of immigrations. Rather a question of basic human rights!

Is every Burmese members here have a difficulty forming basic sentences? Who do you think keep you guys afloat during the sanctions & help bring democracy to Myanmar? Certainly not your government.

You can only called that if the Rohingya is a recent immigrants they been there for over a hundred years! It's no longer the matter of immigrations. Rather a question of basic human rights!

looking at quran ...it needs censorship and needs political correctness. Talk about human rights only after your quran's genocidal,racist and supremaist verses are removed and made politically correct as per human rights standards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom