What's new

One Pakistani killed two injured as Indian army opens fire at LoC

Its nothing ... India is Just Trying to Win the Nobel Peace prize .. the first Requirement of which is Kill the civilians & Children .. Just Look at Obama ... at this pace soon they will get it .

I think Nobel prizes are bestowed to individuals , Countries are not entitled to it.

RIP to the dead!

For india its the routine thing now to kill civilians on loc.

Its nothing ... India is Just Trying to Win the Nobel Peace prize .. the first Requirement of which is Kill the civilians & Children .. Just Look at Obama ... at this pace soon they will get it .

In that situation Pakistan already has a noble peace prize... 26/11 remember something?

Osama was found in Abottabad which happensn to be in Pakistan.

If you say so .. .. however by our accounts he was dead a good 8 years before that . ..

anyways .. this is not the topic of discussion .. and i am In no mood to teach children ..

If you say so .. .. however by our accounts he was dead a good 8 years before that . ..

anyways .. this is not the topic of discussion .. and i am In no mood to teach children ..

Neither do I need conspiracy theoligst as one. :wave:

if you go by that logic pakistan would have won noble prices since 1970s

americans are not dumb to waste trillions of dollars and sacrifice thousands of their men...if he was dead 8 yrs before then they would have gone out of afghanisthan 8 yrs before...

Back
Top Bottom